Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2918&start_row=21

The number of the beast...666

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 7/29/2008 3:32:40 AM

Blessed Lords, Greetings in the name of the most High.

In Luke6v5 it is written: And He said to them, "The Son of man is Lord of the sabbath." and in John5v17 it is written: But Jesus answered them, " My father is working still, and I am working."
What I therefore ask of ini bredren and sistren is overstanding on the sabbath issue. How does one also keep the sabbath holy? Is it by going to a synagogue or is it by meditating on the word of God and or is it by doing good works? But wat if the I does this everyday anyway? Is the sabbath about the seventh day being kept holy or is it about allowing Jah to grant u rest as you live by His strength in accordance to His ways therefore you no longer live but He lives in you? If one chooses to observe a day, then it should be the seventh day of cause as ini sight it.

Messenger: Bezo Gad Sent: 7/30/2008 6:16:44 PM

True Rasta Ranga, I feel the same way. We all r not perfic. Sometimes I meditate on just how InI live in this world(USA), I can only live through JAH the order of which he comand on to I to thrive in this world. JAH deffinately bless and comfort I. If he didn't I wouldn't be here today. InI only HUMAN, be good and bless others, because it's only right. We have make sure Babylon never get us down! SELAH

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/4/2008 2:42:52 AM

then i know you did not read my post and do you own follow up

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 8/4/2008 10:53:16 AM

Greetings one and all in the name of our GOD Haile Selassie,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zydgSomjbY8

INI sight this video on youtube. very interessing to see.
Guidance

bun down Vatican !! nuff heat pon rome !! stamp on di POPE DEH!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/4/2008 11:47:27 AM

that is it true

rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 8/5/2008 2:49:13 PM

As part of their service to the Roman Church, the Jesuits encouraged people to continue their obedience to scripture as interpreted by Catholic doctrine. Ignatius is known to have written: "I will believe that the white that I see is black if the hierarchical Church so defines it."

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I