Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2906&start_row=1

Babylon funny sometimes

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/1/2008 11:29:35 PM

In the news today

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States has removed former South African president Nelson Mandela and his African National Congress from a three-decade old immigration watch list for possible terrorists, the White House said Tuesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

In time for the anti-apartheid leader and Nobel Peace Prize winner's 90th birthday on July 18, President George W. Bush signed a bill Tuesday which effectively ended a system in which Mandela had to get special certification from the US secretary of state that he is not a terrorist in order to visit the United States.

i bet Rumsfeld is vex about this,heathen

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/2/2008 12:01:20 AM

They waited this long to take him of that list. Maybe they figure that now that he is 90 years old, he is too old to do them harm.

Even though he never acted like he would do them harm.

It is such an image thing for them. The government wants to piggy back onto Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday, to promote themselves. The sad thing is, the image will probably be acceptable to the majority of their citizens. Only a few will see through the illusion and sight that their gesture is empty and too late.

Jah See and Know

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 7/2/2008 10:38:10 AM

That's all they do,take over the lawd's land,and preach deh ting.the fools will bun-no doubt about dat.

BUN FYAH!

HOLY MARCUS EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/3/2008 12:50:37 AM

The nerve of the United Snakes of AmeriKKKa. They need to stop running around the world, telling people who they are allowed to be and by what means.

The sickest thing is the things they boast about. They have terrorized the globe itself and every civilization they have come in contact with.

They brag about being a unilingual language even though it requires less intellect to function with one language. They run around screaming at people in their country and get angry when they don't speak English (even though they may speak 5 to 7 others)

They have formed some stupid North American Union yet they propagandize the border crap calling the original inhabitants aliens when they stole the land from them to begin with

How dare they decide who should have what weapons? F*** their list!

I am sorry for rambling but aint nothing funny about the wicked things Babylon does

I praise the Most High for dealing with each according to his own measure.

-RSK

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/1/2013 6:16:12 PM

Obama is now trying to leach onto Mandela's legacy as he tours Africa.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I