Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2904&start_row=1

What has been done?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/1/2008 2:06:45 PM

blessed love my lawd

Have Ones ever wondered how Ethiopia was Holy Land before and till the devil took over and it was unconquered not only by Her glorious peoples love for freedom, but thru their love to God, look at Ethiopia's position surrounded by the mountains unbeaten and free, till HIM government reign.
How great is Our God? Earthquake God JAH Ras Tafar I Selah Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

So it came to I mind just now how the history went down considering the devils works. Babylon is occult and the I sure know that they knew when and where the King is gonna be crowned, so their actions where adequate they tried their best. African Xploitation is One of the ways and yet still Ethiopia remained unconquered, they got the hebrews because JAH gave them into their hands, disobedient Israelites slain by their sword. Look what comes next, the King is crowned they conquer Ethiopia with the devils method, with genocide with their most wicked ways, they get WWII, they can't do nothing but give back Ethiopia to the Emperor, I wonder what they are thinking on that one...and yet they imply all kind of methods till prophecy is fullfiled and HIM disapear from them, so they begin their wicked ways in Africa again, what got to my mind was something really closeto me, is the brake down of USSR and the whole Eastern communist block, so what happened whole a lot of ammunition goes to Africa, watch the movie "Lord of War" how Babylon even show that the whole thing is US driven. Babylon drive the whole vehicle so what I am wondering was that communism was unsuccessful to Babylon, so after the tention of Cold war was eased more and more after the Cuban crisis...and finally the Union collapsed, and it was easy, really easy to brake of LIthuania was the first in the USSR to proclaim indipendence, no problem, communism was not longer needed, and the ammo in the block served for the porpoise of killing Africans and making Africa a living hell, HIM was overthrown so communism was abolished, China was a better social Xperiment fro Xtermination of other people, it served the blood thirst of satan perfectly. What I wonder about JFK why they didn't go with the propgram and started a nuclear war, witch could have been done easily...anyway, just wanted to share what I think about this world history before InI eyes, but knowing the Earths R ruler, InI know the truth.
Ethiopia, Africa is getting worse and worse each day, but what white people don't realise is that they will get much worse soon anyway, that is why so many people still continue wickedness and even think trhey know Illuminati and all those things but they will go down with the rest of them, even the ones who overstand that Babylon control people thru their greed, with their cell phones, big cars, computers and all kind of rubish witch makes u easier to trace, easier to manage and makes u imprisoned by these devices. Progress is important, but not slavery to the things that u own...

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I