Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2897&start_row=31

UFO

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/16/2021 3:27:13 PM

Bless Up

Try to bewilder me haha

The one I saw was at night. From the corner of my eye I thought a satellite turned at a 90 degree angle. I focused on it and watched it move in a straight line past 1, 2, 3 stars like a normal satellite. But then it abruptly stopped right where it was and didnt move. I stood in wonderment for a few seconds of how it could be, and decided I didnt want to be standing there looking at it while they scanned my brain so I went inside and went to sleep.

The next day as I was walking past someone's house, I heard them say to a neighbor they saw a UFO last night. I asked to hear their story before I shared what I saw. They said they were looking at a constellation of 3 stars that seemed bright. Suddenly one of the stars moved out of sight in a straight line, looking like a satellite. They stood there in bewilderment looking at the other 2 stars and moments later another of the star moved off in a different direction in a straight line looking like a satellite. They said after that they left because they didnt want to keep watching the third star.

That was years ago.

More recently I saw a color display from a star like I had never seen before. At the time I called a friend and had them look at the sky to witness it. They too had never seen anything like it. I learned more about the night sky and what stars and planets I could see after that. This object moved in the same path and occupied the same spot that Sirius would have been in. In the days following and the more I research about Sirius being a binary star system with stars in the red and blue light spectrum, I have talked myself into believing that I saw a regular occurrence. I have read conspiracy explanations as well, just to be aware and listen.

I man will be interested to know the answers when JAH grants them, but JAH only gives man as much as he can bear so I man not in a rush. If UFOs do come here, they aren't looking for gold or water or any other kind of space dust they can find in abundance out in the stars. They coming to look at us. We are the rare ones. How much of a hand they had in our creation and living history is debatable and difficult to prove but also unimportant at this point I say. The important thing is to protect and Raspect I life. JAH reveals the answers as we might be allowed to know.

In the meantime I man live according to the law of HIM Haile Selassie I.

JAH BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/16/2021 10:14:42 PM

I once had a vision in the night a few years ago. In this particular vision there were strange occurrences going on. There was some sort of flying cow, or beast( it didn't have wings, however it flew remains a mystery). There were hundreds of thousands of them. The beast had a lion's mouth and a viper's head for a tail. With their mouth they caused terror by taking human being's captive. They ate people alive on the scene and there was great tribulation in my vision. Each beast had a humanoid for a rider, like a horse racer on horseback, and their face was obscured. The beasts bit people into half and abducted others, all the while biting them with the venomous viper head and carrying them away unconscious away up the sky!

In this particular vision, in addition to flying cows there were millions, or trillions of abnormally sized flying locusts, jet black in colour and having a scorpion tail swinging behind them. They stung nuff people, and there was a lot of screaming and agony. I, in my corner, was untroubled by the strange happenings, however I reached out to touch one of the flying locusts, just to feel the sting. And it felt like being innoculated with a syringe needle that's been left on an open fire until red hot. I rarely dream but when I do, it's usually powerful and meaningful. So I sat and meditated about the vision, because this is one of the few dreams I have where you remember everything perfectly well in the morning, unlike silly dreams which leave you confused in the morning, when you forgot everything you dream.

So I thought my dream resembled some verse in the revelation scriptures and put my time to study and find an answer. The answer the bible gave me is that the source of the terrors was the bottomless pit, which was opened by a fallen angel. I used to think that the bottomless pit was some kind of magical portal that would be created by wizards to bring civilizations of hell onto the earth, but as I matured, I studied more about UFOs and and the reality that UFO's have been spotten hundreds or thousands of time since ancient antiquity.

So I drew towards a conclusion that the bottomless pit is actually not a magical portal, but is the vast expanse of outer space. Heaven is also somewhere out there in space and is not a spiritual place, but rather a physically existing wonder in physical space and time, and there are souls living in heaven. Angels created of fire and magic. Physical ONES and ONES and not some spirit world.

In this context, some angels were sent away from heaven due to sin. I concluded these are the aliens we hear of today. It's quite logical that the fallen angels would go build a thriving colony far out there in space, so they can return to earth at a later time under the pretence of a highly evolved alien race with highly advanced technologies, only to release their pets to have bloody fun with them stupid, under-evolved humans

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/16/2021 10:33:19 PM

So, have the aliens ( fallen angels ) landed on earth? Yes, probably. And they've probably collected enough DNA from the earth to cook up terrible creations of sorcery and mutation. Sorcery is real, the fallen angels were not stripped of their angelic power when they were kicked out of heaven - remember they put up a fight ( a supernatural fight) even though they lost now they use their powers for evil and not for good. So:
1. The alien them are mighty sorcerers
2. The aliens have no intention to contact human beings, apart from appearing on the scene like some highly advanced alien race and feeding humans to their (mutant) pets.

Seeing a star glimmer in the sky at midday was enough to make me believe UFOs and aliens (fallen angels) are not made up stories.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 1/17/2021 2:35:36 PM

Bless Up Black Christ in Flesh,

Give thanks for sharing the I's vision. A dread vision to say the least. I have had a strange and disturbing vision of a demon while I slept on one occasion, but I man still try to forget it.

That dream was unrelated to the physical fight I had with a spiritual demon that I talked about in a different post.

How interesting that the I would feel the stinger even though it was a "dream". Maybe that is the difference between dreams and visions, I can't wake up from a vision.

I man dont really know what to think about visitors from off this planet, but I man certainly don't question their existence or doubt an Idren that is a witness.

I would like to hope not all visitors are evil fallen angels, and that there is a hierarchy for order and consequences of any beings actions. I realize hope and truth are two different things, yet I remain optimistic and keep faith.

I think it is important to stay vigilantly aware and remain skeptical of any visitor InI might encounter, and to go forward with the strength that InI are blessed with the power of the Most High.

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/17/2021 5:41:10 PM

I woke up seven in the morning, to say the least. I've had dreams where I woke up cursing out aloud in the middle of the night, and this isn't one of them. Furthermore I don't think angels of heaven would need any Yuu F Ooh to creep up upon I and I to deceived I man and con me of my human rights.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I