Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2890&start_row=1

Babylone

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/24/2008 10:03:10 AM

blessed love Idren

yesterday I watched disturbing movie, by M. Night Shamaylan "The Happening" it was one of the recent follywood productions of "quarantine and kill" like many others...so what is special about this one, well it starts of by showing sky(chemtrails) the point of the movie is that people are killing themselfes on the east coast of US just like that. But the main point of this whole thing is in the begining. As Whalberg is talking to his students about honey bees and their disappearance, witch is disturbingly thru 24 states have reported massive honey bee deaths, if the bees die. What is crazy is that bees has been living here on earth really long, as bees die, people die also, bees are very complex creatures. So the movie makes a clear prediction, the bees die and so the people die. In the end they find out that plants are making people to commit these suicides because they rellease somekind of chemical, sopposedly to kill peole, because they done so much to mash up the environment, also I don't know if this info is true, but in the movie some guy is telling that plant can communicate with each other, and they are designed to survive in any conditions, so in the end if there are no bees, there is no one to spread the seed, then plants die, than human die, but if human i the problem, plants kill of the humans, I guess that is the point. there is a good take in youtube on this movie just type in the search in utube "happening Illuminati" and there will be a good interpretation of the movie.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/25/2008 1:39:08 PM

hellywood always boasts the workings of satanic illuminati thru their productions

it is not enough that the evil babylonians do evil, they have to put it on front street

lQQk how many times they remade the movie, "The Manchurian Candidate" and check out the particulars of the assassinations that have occurred within the last century.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/25/2008 9:26:11 PM

haha i usually just call it unholywood, i like yours though sistren.

These days i just avoid those movies...long time since i seen a movie like that
Kung fu Panda, my movie of the year

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I