Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2887&start_row=1

Your thoughts

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/23/2008 5:42:49 AM

I have a question for those who have the time and opportunity to research and study.

Considering the various "conspiracy theories" out there

One of the things i hear being mentioned is ofcourse the plans for the new one world order.
One thing that keeps being mentioned as an already fulfilled step towards this one world government is the European union and the adoption of the Euro as the monetary standard.
The next thing i am hearing is the plans(some say its already happening) for the joining of America,Canada,and Mexico, known as the North American Union, which will include the removal of the dollar,canadian dollar,and the peso, all to be replaced by a new currency called the Amero.

But the thing that is prompting i to write this is the idea which is only sometimes mentioned by conspiracy theorists, and that is the eventual unification of all Africa through the use of the Organisation of African Unity.
Ofcourse knowing the works of His Imperial Majesty towards this effort, this is greatly troubling to i.
Dont misoverstand, i am not saying this is what His Majesty had planned.
I am talking of the hijacking of an idea which was created through great effort and Love by His Majesty, and used by babylon to further their evil designs.
I see that as babylons ultimate plan...to kill,rob,rape, tear ini apart every which way, until we all cry out for unity and peace.

But the people right now,they know not God, so eventually they will cry out to the wrong ones for peace and unity,they will cry to satans disciples. And satan will give it to them, and he will recieve the praises.

So,i suppose i dont have a direct question, just would like to know your thoughts.

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/23/2008 10:08:28 AM

blessed love my lawd

well ROOK has said it perfectly, that satan can't invent anything of his own, he just copies and makes a perversion. Star of David, Bible, UN etc. HIM was one of the founders of UN, but look at it now, same for AU and all these type of organisations. One world governments is needed now more than ever, but who's government, One World Order is ZION my lawd, if it is directed for the better of the whole not a few. "WHAT WORLD ARE U LIVING IN IS IT THE WORLD OF GOD OR IS IT THE WORLD OF SATAN" when world of satan will go down eventually InI gonna be Inited under One banner, the banner of peace and love, everyone wants peace, that's what all these organisations about, the hungry be fed the sick nourished and infants cared for, that's how InI gonna go outta town and burn all those weapons, that is how we gonna make a bomb into a plow, that is what HIM talked about, that is what these people of NWO don't want to do, they are after power, but all the power that they have as Yaa said they only made the prophecy to fulfill by attacking Ethiopia back in 1935...by plotting against HIM they only fulfilled more prophecies. Have no worries for those that can control the flesh, as JAH can control both soul and flesh, they time soon run out, dem soon done, my lawd, that is real hope, R is hope, R is salvation, R man come Babylon done.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/26/2008 1:49:26 AM

Ras KebreAB,

I think what you suspect babylon will do is what will happen.

They have taken many things that Selassie I founded and changed it to suit their needs. Adding their wickedness to things that were started in righteousness. Babylon intentionally does this so that they can use those things to try and hide their wickedness.

try and try but they can never hide from Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Here is a reasoning I just posted (it is a major update to an older reasoning). The Organisation of African Unity will probably be used to govern the African region, the North American Union to govern the North American region and of course the European Union to govern the European region.

Babylon Kings - Daniel and Revelation

It will take time, but Babylon will surely fall. And RasTafarI will surely Rise.

Ark I

Itinual Praises to Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: Anthony Humboldt Sent: 7/18/2008 10:23:59 PM

I've often wondered the same thing. I think it is obvious that His Majesty supports collective security, which is the idea that all countries will fight any country that begins a war in order to have international stability. That idea presumes national independence. He didnt ever talk about one world government. I think the OAU will be perverted into a tool for babylon like you are saying.

I know the new world order idea is scary, but I always think about a quote from His Majesty, I don't have it handy at the moment, but it was a BBC interview from his palace garden. If I remember correctly I think he said that in modern times with strength courage and a just cause David can still defeat Goliath. Remember that this cult of evil can not win because His Majesty is against them. It was not the small stone which slayed Goliath, it was the strength of the almighty that favored David.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I