Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2839&start_row=1

Occulture

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/10/2008 3:44:57 AM

blessed love lawds and empresses

give thanks to the Mighty life giver, Thunder God JAH Ras Tafar I Selah Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Recently, I have heard a recording by this guy John Todd, he was so called whistleblower, former occultist of Babylon and musician, so he told some interesting stuff about popular music and the occult, the recording was made in the 70's, but since I have found most of those whistle blowers just mis informants, like Alex Jones for Xsample...
But not untill recently I startedm to look into it, for Xsample the Beatles, remmember how people where crazy about them in the 60's it's beyond a doubt that this was a manipulation, and all those hand signs on their albums...
also the connection between Heltah Skeltah, Beatles and Charles Manson and Revelation 9, crazy...and remmember how John Lennon ended his days, how people tell that the killer might have been brainwashed, well...
Also recently I have seen a video about Maddona-Britney Spears connection, how Spears acted-out these last years, she has what one can call a devil-possesion, 666 on the forehead, bald head and all those things, how she was popular, remmember how she used to tell everybody that she is a virgin, as in a virgin sacrifice or something like that...but this is nothing compared to maddona
blasphemous name etc etc.
but the main thing is her Kabbalah majik...I even watched a video on "live 8" conncert in 2005, where there where writtings on the screen behind her, and these writtings where hebrew, it's a pity that I don't know hebrew, I don't know what it said, but what Kabbalah do is use these same writtings in numerology and what not...
also she ended her performance by making all this crowd to put their palms into prayer like possision, witch means she made this big crowd to pray either to her or to the serphents majik behind her...
and still the rabit hole can go deeper
remmember "like a virgin", there is a pattern innit?
and I watched the most blasphemous video by her, it was "like a prayer"
mind that this video has
burning crosses and a black "christ", it's evident that it's should be christ, becouse as she takes his hand she is singing something about a little child, mind that her name is maddona;
and the video ends with her having sex with this "christ"
sex drugs and rock and roll
and recently maddona passed her torch to britney by kissing(prelude to sex) her on the stage in occult like fashion, while singing "like a virgin"
how Babylon gonna go down soon, ooh it's gonna hurt.

Hole Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Nyam Sent: 6/10/2008 6:11:33 AM

I can't wait until wicked babylon falls.They are going to far with this evilous practice1!I chant dem down everyday.

Brimstone and Fire burning!
Rastafari trodding up with no water only fire!
Brimstone and Fire burning!
Rastafari trodding up with no water only fire!

HOLY MARCUS EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/10/2008 7:34:36 AM

I heard all of the recordings last night on YouTube. Strange this should be reasoned this morning. Jah put InI on 1 accord itinually.

-RSK

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 6/10/2008 9:03:35 AM

Sg. Peppers Album cover has Aleister Crowley as one of the many faces on it. I don't think the Beatles are a satanic group however, I enjoy there music.

There is definitly occult in the music industry, both rock and rap.

Has anyone seen the post I made on Snoop Dogg's video Murder was the case? See it on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Vzo1nt64I

This video could be viewed in a different way, but it seems pretty occult to me.

Or you could view Snoop's video at is not satanic at all and just part of the "horrorcore" rap scene of the 90's of which Bone thugs n harmony, Three six mafia, Cypress hill, and Insane clown posse were a part.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/11/2008 12:59:20 PM

Blessed Love!

I find this very interesting. My big wonder is... I wonder what in the minds of these people is their intention for the masses? I always wonder how the human mind works in its many fashions... so I wonder to myself... does madonna, for example, have consciously wicked intentions for the masses which she misleads... or has she told herself that it is for their 'betterment'. What do thee I them think of this? I always wonder if it is evilous design, or like gay people, for another example... do they tell themselves that the wickedness is a good thing? I am confused about how far these folx are confused... if they are confused at all... or like the opposite of InI, do they know themselves as satan in flesh and kinda like it?

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 6/11/2008 1:56:39 PM

Aleister Crowley
"do what thou wilt"

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I