Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2819&start_row=1

THIS IS NO JOKE

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/28/2008 12:24:33 PM

NWO is very racial. It undermines the human race!

Round ups have begun. Arkansas, Tennesse, and Louisiana have been subjected to "exercises" whereby citizens are detained without explanation.

I live in an area in the Midwest that has been proned to some of the worst documented storm systems for over a century but within the last two years, there is suddenly a problem with keeping the elctricity, cable, internet, and cell phones functioning.

The "massa media" will announce the availability of the "National Guard" during black outs but when we see their vehicles they are labeled MP or Military Police or US Government Official Vehicle.

Residents have become desynthesized to the black outs because of their frequency.

March 13, 2008, during a closed session of the U S House of representatives, three lists were defined that describes the process of reducing the population by 80%, leaving 20% as survivers, reprogrammed to serve the elite.

Red List (leaders of militant and informational groups who will be resistant)to be executed 6 weeks before Martial law is declared

Blue List (members of society who would follow their teachings and resist Martial Law) to be rounded up and taken to camps to be executed or reprogrammed to submit and be chipped

Yellow List (people who don't know anything about the NWO and don't care to know and pose no threat to the established elite) to be rounded up, selected by fitness, chipped, reprogrammed and redispersed

THIS IS NO JOKE

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/28/2008 8:31:33 PM

Give thanks for the heads up sistren
yes i, it is coming soon

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/28/2008 9:58:32 PM

BLESSED LOVE
I HEARD OF CAMPS IN THE MID WEST
SETTIN UP
THE WAY I HEARD IT WAS,BABYLON IS TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE RIOT OVER THE GAS THING
WICH EVENTUALLY WILL HAPPEN JUST A MATTER OF TIME
THEN, THEY R GONNA SAY THE PEOPLE ARE OUT OF CONTROL
,HENCE MAKE A CURFEW AND NATINAL GAURD ARMY ALL OF THAT IN THE STREET
AND DETAIN SO CALL REBELS IN THESE CAMPS IN THE MID WEST AND KILL PEOPLE
THEY WILL CALL AMERICAN CITIZENS ENEMY COMBATANTS AND BRING IN MARTIAL LAW
YES I.. TRUTH A TALK EMPRESS
GIVE THANKS

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/28/2008 11:55:33 PM

Talk of that red, blue and yellow list has been going on since 1996 and maybe even longer. This is probably just a return of that story.

It could be true, but it seems like something that is unnecessary for them to do. When people finally start getting the microchip, they will be happy to get it because it will "protect" them and their family with its physical health monitoring, GPS and emergency contact capabilities.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/29/2008 1:01:52 AM

Ark I, it is very necessary because many will escape the roundup. The militia groups never allowed the federal govt to force them to disban with the forming of the armed forces.

As far as the information being around since 1996, it has actually been around longer than that. The act that suspended the constitution, gave GW the right to use executive privelege happened in March of this year. He had to declare war on Iraq officially in order to legally declare Martial Law in the US. He will declare was on Iran as well, and will start an invasion around August. Count on it.

The House members are so outraged that they are beginning to leak the information at the risk of being imprisoned for treason as this was a closed secret session of the House of Representatives.

If you live within the United Snakes, go outside at night when it is dark and see if you see any red, blue, or yellow markers near the place where you reside. They are of a substance that is difficult to remove, some type of plastic like round discs.

-RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/29/2008 1:03:29 AM

Sometimes I wonder is these kinds of stories are part of babylon propaganda.

The reason I wonder that is because time after time, the same groups of people that start these stories say this and that is going to happen at this time or that time. And then the time they "predict" comes and goes and what they said didn't come to pass. As people hear more and more of these false prophesies, more and more people will stop believing it is true. And the parts that these people speak about that are actually true will be thrown out with the false. Its kind of like if you throw enough dirt on a pile of gold dust and mix it around, you will eventually not notice the gold dust at all, because it will just look like a pile of dirt.

So I wonder if babylon propaganda is part of this and is trying to turn people away from the things revealed about them, by mixing up a lot of falseness and connecting the falseness to the truth so that people discard both when the false parts are shown to be false.

The current version of this story says that the American economy will collapse by the end of 2008 and the government finances will collapse in the middle of 2009, which then leads to the business with the lists. So when 2009 is over and the things they claim don't occur, how many people will stop believing both the false and the true revelations about babylon?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/29/2008 1:08:01 AM

RSK,

I must have felt the I reading I message, because I got the vibe like somebody was reading it and that I should come to the computer to explain Iself more.

After I started the computer and came to this post, you didn't post your message yet and I post was the last one in the list, but by the time I finished writing I reasoning and posted it. I noticed that the I replied while I was writing.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/29/2008 1:10:41 AM

Could it be possible that the actions are suspended or postponed due to the masses having information and being on alert?

Surely we cannot say we believe in the Word and ignore these things knowing that the book of Revelation speaks of such things.

Are you suggesting that the warnings of the scripture are false?

-RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/29/2008 10:44:12 AM

Which scripture are you suggesting that I might be implying is false?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 5/29/2008 2:50:14 PM

This is just my opinion, but I think the US government is controlled by the Vatican and that there is going to be another Inquisition very soon. I seriously wish I could move to another country or at least out of the Shitty South where I live in Charlotte, North Carolina.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I