Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2812&start_row=11

Black man killing black in SA

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 5/31/2008 4:28:31 AM

Blessed Heart of Sabbath

"After my enemies are satisfied, in life or death I shall come back to you to serve even as I have served before. In life I shall be the same; in death I shall be a terror to the foes of Negro liberty. If death has power, then count on me in death to be the real Marcus Garvey I would like to be. If I may come in an earthquake, or a cyclone, or plague, or pestilence, or as God would have me, then be assured that I shall never desert you and make your enemies triumph over you. Would I not go to hell a million times for you? Would I not like Macbeth's ghost, walk the earth forever for you? Would I not lose the whole world and eternity for you? Would I not cry forever before the footstool of the Lord Omnipotent for you? Would I not die a million deaths for you? Then, why be sad? Cheer up, and be assured that if it takes a million years the sins of our enemies shall visit the millionth generation of these that hinder and oppress us"

Most Honorouble Marcus Garvey I

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Phozeze Sent: 6/5/2008 4:15:56 PM

Our forebearz taught us that 'siblingz share a grasshopperz head' and that 'no small amount of food skipz a single mouth.' Our SA ithren seem to have forgotten this important teachingz. Centuryz of downpression, racism n all da ismz n schismz have instilled this sense of individualism where one seekz to survive n get to the top. This system of 'for me to increase you have to decrease' is what is ruining our beloved nation. Let I'n'I go back to da old wayz n remember that 'the visitor is king.' MUCH LUV & RESPECT

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I