Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2776&start_row=21

monk picture that is claimed to be Haile Selassie I - deception

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/3/2008 1:35:46 PM

One very clarifying aspect of the color photo of the Ba'atawi is how it is clearly a toursim poster issued by the Ethipian Toursim Comission. The Ethiopian government, controlled by the dictator Jeles Zenawi, would not have let this happen by accident. They wouldn't be putting His Majesty on a poster to attract tourists, what they would do is seek to destroy, Meles has already publically blashpemed His Majesty, he wouldn't turn around and allow His face on a tourism poster...Yaa that's not meant to criticize the I's view, but I own sight and experience tells me this is definately not His Majesty. What bothers I even more is that the deception going on here very much degrades the Individual trod of that Ba'atawi. The Ba'atawi seeks to manifest His Majesty within, perhaps this is why the man who posted the pic in the first place was drawn to this image, but never the less with all this talk, the works of the individual Ba'atawi are forgotten, his own trod and Irit is a great example, but the debate ensues over his flesh.

SELAM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/3/2008 4:34:53 PM

The reason I put up the pictures is that there is no way that Selassie I's nose would look like the monk's nose at that camera angle.

I know that the picture is at a little bit of a higher angle than the pictures of Selassie I that I posted, but even so, at the angle the monk's picture was taken, the nostril curve at the bottom of Selassie I's nose would still be seen, His curve is prominent, it wouldn't be flat at the bottom like that picture. Also, as I said, there is a bump on the side of the monks nose close to the top that Selassie I doesn't have.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Arkon I Sent: 12/7/2008 6:07:16 AM

Well. My opinion is that some people see Selassie I everywhere, in every mind, on every face. And some of dem have to see some pictures.

Unfortunately it's the same psychological effect as UFO. People didn't see it so dem haffi see some blurred pictures.

I and I am too young to see HIM speeches on TV, or even in Radio, but InI still feel HIS blessings.

Messenger: Jah West Sent: 2/24/2009 5:33:00 PM

Respect King & Queen!Selassie I Lord of Lords King of Kings is the conquering lion of judah is the key. Com dom 2 the seven seals Jah know the heavens of the earth an all between respect all mercy jah Rasta..........One love

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 4/2/2009 4:31:51 PM

H.I.M. LIVES

whether a one sees H.I.M. in the physical or not.

H.I.M. LIVES

Selassie I
everytime

Sis Irijah

Messenger: Sheba.. Sent: 4/2/2009 5:50:10 PM

blessed idrens and sistren...

InI are right

Di Holy Emanuel King Selasse I JAH Ras Tafari lives and reigns in InI all who have a lion heart...

Messenger: rasbud Sent: 4/16/2009 4:01:16 AM

Selassie I livity is present each day of ini livity
RasTafari is his name
Selassie

Messenger: m jah Sent: 5/30/2009 1:15:08 PM

i w 2 see the history w haile selassie

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/30/2009 11:28:10 PM

In case anybody who comes to the forum wonders why I am keeping this Reasoning at the top a year after this thing was first Reasoned about on the forum. Here is a reasoning I made regarding this deception, and why I see it as very serious and what could come in the future if I and I forget how some will come to deceive. So I will not likely move this Reasoning for a long time more.

---------------------------------------------
Some day in the future, A group of people might come and say they are in consultations with Haile Selassie I and only they are allowed to see him in his secret place, and then they will come and tell RasTafarI people new things and they will claim Selassie I tell them to tell I and I. I am not speaking about the bredren in the video because he hasn't done such a thing. It is just the fact that many people, not just on this forum but all over, seemed to believe that the picture was Haile Selassie I just based on a picture that is too dark to be able to see the details of the face. So how much more effort would it take to convince people of much more serious things.

So many people never wanted to heed the words of Selassie I from since the beginning. Even the first Man and Woman didn't want to heed. When Selassie I came in old times, He taught people so much greatness and how to Live in the example and direction of the Most High Jah RasTafarI. But soon after Christ was crucified, they disregarded His teachings and come and convince people that they are saved from their sin because Christ was crucified. Even though Selassie I already told I and I how to be saved from sin as it is recorded in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. And what Selassie I taught I and I was not what they claimed, He showed I and I that we are saved from sin by becoming One with the Most High Living Perfect as I and I Father is Perfect.

They just tried to find any excuse to not Live the way of Christ, either because of his resurrection, or the claimed mistranslations of parts they didn't want to accept. And the excuses got worse and worse over the centuries.

Then Selassie I came again in these times. And taught I and I that the way that he told us before is still the way today. And also taught I and I other things that we forgot, that would guide us in these times. And now some people try many ways to make excuses to not Live the way of Selassie I.

I have heard some try to say that his words were mistranslated, so that they could ignore some things that Selassie I say. Others say that since he said this or that to a certain group of people, then we don't have to live by it because it wasn't addressed for us. Or others come as say "where did Selassie I ever say that he is a teacher", they try to imply that Selassie I is not a teacher and the things Selassie I said were not teachings for I and I. And every time that people come and say these things, they want to replace the teachings of Selassie I with their own philosophy. They will pick this a that thing that Selassie I say to join with their philosophy, but disregard any thing that Selassie I say that goes against their philosophy.

So how long until they claim that Selassie I is giving them new teachings and orders and only they are allowed to be in His presence. How long until they try and claim that their own philosophy is what Selassie I is telling us to do.

With the computer video editing technology of today, people could, if they had enough money, make a video that looks like Selassie I is in a room with them and even talking to them.

They would just need to find some old video of Selassie I and pay somebody to use the computer to put Selassie I in a different scene with different people. Or if they had more money they could pay people to make a video of a person of the same size and proportions of Selassie I, that is in a room with them and goes through the movements they want him to do, and then the video editors could use the computer to make it look like the person is Selassie I. All they would need is to use pictures or videos of Selassie I and get as many viewing angles as they can to build the computer model to show Selassie I at all different angles and even different facial expressions to simulate talking.

All it takes to make a video like that look real, is enough time for the video editors to make it look real.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/3/2009 11:26:01 PM

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." John 4:1

I'm I-sponding to this reasonment:

"Well I have veiwed the videos, and I must say, that a Rastaman would not lie, especialy the Ras in these videos. He is a divine man, and if he says that Selassie I lives, then he lives."

I pray that the I does not still see it this way. How can the I measure ones and ones divine ways just by looks or title. Anyone can claim to be rasta, but doesn't mean In I are following the laws.
If I say I'm rastafari and murder, slander, bear false witness against I neighbor- violate all commandments, does that make I "divine."

I don't mean to spend too much time when I can be praying, but I just pray the I is not deceived by ones garment and/or title.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I