Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2765&start_row=1

Pray for the people

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/29/2008 4:10:11 PM

blessed love my lawds and empresses

As I have been talking about armagiddion, that is that there are no place safe in the whole world, as ROOK said, devil is present everywhere you go. JAH give InI strenght

I'm not worrying about Iself, because I feel JAH guidance and Itection everyday, I have no fear, besides here where I live though it's EU, we are still behind technologicaly and economically, that in order to fool people and to make what the USA and UK is making, it would be too noticable, so they are taking the other route, alcohol, not so noticable.

What I'm talking about the Martial Law in USA, did the I them know that concentration camps are built and soon they will bring those Gulags into work in USA and UK(don't know about UK, but it's the same)? That even when one will have solomons herb on them they will get a life long ticket there... Militarised police in the streets, I have seen on videos in London, police with semi automatic guns. 4 millions of cameras in London(don't know if this is true)

Patriot act is actually funny, because of the name. Such a noble cause as protecting the land that you stole from other people, what goes around comes around...but that's not the point
The point is the name PATRIOT act, Soviets used the same brainwashing technique by calling their propaganda news paper "PRAVDA"(that means "truth" in Russian)

There where even elections in Soviet times, the I them might not know this, but yes there where...
How I see the police behaving and acting in USA on videos and even from stories...it reminds I the stories of police during Soviet occupation
It's really there, the Dictatatorship is being set up
Those living in USA, has the I seen Big GW Bush pictures, on the walls as "our leader"?

Any way JAH shall prevail, I know that it's not long to wait for it to end, because people are opening their eyes, Babylon go down soon. I just hope the I are Ok and well.

bless

Messenger: jah seek Sent: 4/29/2008 4:49:25 PM

Bless Everyone Everywhere in the Name of Jah

May we all pray for peace, love, and understanding. Peace for all mankind, one love for all mankind, and understanding of Jah's word.

Blessed Be all of you

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/29/2008 4:51:08 PM

YES I ,ITS FUNNY U MENTIONED THE PATRIOT ACT.
HERE IN CANTON THE SARTA BUS IS THE MAIN MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION .
IT ALSO IS WHERE U R MOST LIKELY TO BE A WITNESS OR VICTEM
OF VIOLENCE..SOME ONE EVEN PICKED A FIGHT WITH ME ON THE BUS SAYIN I LOOK LIKE BIN LADEN THEN HE SAID I LOOK LIKE" A "A RAB" GANG MEMEBER.HE STARTED THROWIN THROWIN UP GANG SIGHNS..RIDICULIN ME..
WHEN I SAT DOWN I SAID "BLESSED"
HE SAID "WAT DID U SAY"
I REPEATED MY SELF ,AND HE SAID "WHATS THAT MEAN"? I TOLD HIM IT MEANT THE SAME THING NOW THAT IT MEANT IN CHRIST TIME..
THEN HE SAID "OH DONT GET SMART"..THIS FOOL WAS LOUD AND GETTIN TO ME UNDER MY SKIN I HATE TO BE YELLED AY LIKE A CHILD ..
SO I TOLD HIM JUST BE QUITE AND DONT TALK TO ME 4 REAL!!

THIS IDIOT YELLED IN FRONT OF EVERY BODY "U CANT MAKE ME LEAVE U ALONE" U DONT INTIMIDATE ME "U LIL ARAB"!!
BY NOW IVE HAD IT AND HE WAS ABOUT TO GET WHOPPED..JUST PUT ONE HAND ON ME ITS A RAP
I TOLD HIM IM DONE TALKIN AND I PULLED THE STRING TO GET OFF THE BUS IF HE FOLLOWS HE FOLLOWS IF HE DONT HE DONT ..
THE BUS DRIVER THEN {LOOKIN AT MY 7 BADGES KAKI SUIT AND TURBON }THREATENED TO CALL THE POLICE NOT ON HIM, BUT ME.
AND POINTED TO A COPY OF THE PATRIOT ACT HANGIN ON THE BACK OF HER SEAT.
IT SAID {IF U FIGHT OR CAUSE, BODILY HARM TO ANY ONE ON THE TRANSIT GETTING ON OR OFF THE TRANSIT}
U CAN GET 25 TO LIFE UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT
25 TO LIFE FOR DEFENDING YOUR SELF ..
THIS GUY WAS CLEARLY TRYIN ME IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE BUT THE PATRIOT ACT WAS AGAINST ME ..HE DIDDNT GET OFF THE BUS THANK JAH OVIA

POLICE JUST GOT AQUITTED OF SHOOTIN SEAN BELL 50 TIMES ON HIS WEDDING DAY
HOW DO U SHOOT A UN ARMED MAN 50 TIMES ON HIS WEDDING DAY
AND GET AWAY WITH IT
THIS IS A POLICE STATE, COVERED OVER BY SOAP OPREA AND SIT COMS.
TO MAKE THE WORLD FEEL LIKE WE ARE SECURE PERMISCOUS PEOPLE WITH NO PROBLEMS
THE PATRIOT ACT ALSO PROTECTS GAYS AND LESBIANS, GO HEAD AND BEAT ONE OF THEM AND SEE WAT HAPPENS ..THATS YOUR DEATH SENTENCE
BUT IT DOES NOT PROTECT U OR ME WE COULD GET BEAT ON CAMEREA BY THE POLICE OR ANY ONE.. AND THAT WILL JUST BE TOO BAD

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/29/2008 6:42:22 PM

Its very distressing for I and I to see so many ignorant and brainwashed people in the USA where I and I live. But I and I trust in JAH RASTAFARI

Pray also for those trapped in the beast system against their will who are struggling for freedom.

JAH RASTFARI PRESERVE AND PROTECT US

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/30/2008 12:51:04 AM

blessed love my lawd

give thanks for the reasoning

As I say, people opening their eyes little by little, but some of them will go down with Babylon defending it...like one woman who said in an interview "I would give away my liberties for freedom"
Some of the people like Alex Jones and the group is just seeing, but not overstanding that USA is and always been that way, Xcept their aggression was pointed at some one in particular, Europe always been that way...
I know that Conscious Native Americans and Afrikans don't have those illussions that most of the white people have about government, police and politricks
most of the people are far from one another(mentally and spiritually) so they don't see other people, they just see their pictures...as things. So they don't overstand other mans suffering, until they get hit in their heads themselfs, but then it's allready too late.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2008 10:29:20 AM

The big shame is when we have Africans who don't even find benefit in the shitstem and still can't see it. "That's how the world is", "that's life", "the world isn't ideal". It's one thing to have Europeans and Americans embracing status quo, that is more understandable cos at the end of the day, it can be jiggy for many of them, after all the shitstem is created to benefit people who look like them, so they can get away under the radar and have what they think is a peaceful life (I kinda feel sorry for them, some are well intentioned people if they only knew)... but the Africans at home and abroad who just love up the shitty end of the stick because they are ravaged by white supremacy are the ones who really get me vex. At least REBEL about the fact that your life just ain't fair!!!! A one doesn't have to get all conscious first, even in the deepest sleep a black life in the shitstem is hard as hell.

But essentially, the world would be surprised to know how many African people just see it as white has a divine right and black doesn't. It's the curse of Ham syndrome and it's effect is deep and widespread.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I