Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2760&start_row=11

rev. jeremiah RIGHT

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/29/2008 12:12:44 PM

RIGHT NOW IM READING HIS RESOURCES ON THE AIDS GENOCIDE ON BLACKS HERE GOES SOME"
In his well known report WHO MURDERED AFRICA, Dr. William Campbell Douglass, M.D., wrote that HIV was finally produced (genetically engineered) in 1974, after having been PREDICTED and REQUESTED! He tells us that the AIDS virus by the WHO (World Health Organization), was not just a diabolical scientific exercise that got out of hand. It was a cold-blooded successful attempt to create a killer virus which was then used in a successful experiment in Africa. African AIDS was the result of the smallpox eradication vaccine program conducted by the World Health Organization during the 1970s. It was not an accident. It was deliberate! It is more than hypothetical hyperbole to conclude that our government has conducted biowarfare on Black Africa. It is fact.
Actual NYC Blood Center recruiting ad - June, 1979

LAST CHANCE For Gay Men to Join the HEPATITIS B* VACCINE PROGRAM. *A Sexually Transmitted Disease. Enrollment closes in June, after which the vaccine may not be available for several years. Take the FREE blood test to determine your HEPATITIS B status and eligibility for the program. For hours and information call: New York Blood Center 570-3047

AIDS in America clearly traces back to the U.S. Federal government's infamous enterprise of deceit, the hepatitis B experiments performed on thousands of gay volunteers between the years 1978-1981. New York City (in 1083 gay men), San Francisco (in 7000 gay men). The experiment began in Manhattan in November 1978, when over 1,000 homosexuals and bisexuals were injected with the experimental vaccine. Dr. Wolf Szmuness' experimental hepatitis B vaccine was manufactured by the National Institute of Health (NIH). Also taking part in the study were the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, the National Institute of Alergy and Infectious Diseases, and big drug companies such as Merck, Sharp & Dohme, and Abbott Laboratories. To be eligible for the experiment the men had to be young, healthy, promiscuous (emphasis added), and under the age of 40. For statistical purposes -- gays were set up -- the government tested and interviewed the most promiscuous gays -- those signed up in VD clinics for example, and then made the statistics fit the entire gay community. Szmuness had no trouble rounding up gays who were willing to be guinea pigs in a vaccine program that offered health benefits for themselves and their community. Most of the men in the experiment were white. Three months after the experiment began at the New York City Blood Center, the first AIDS case was discovered in a young white Manhattan gay. Beginning in March, 1980, similar vaccine experiments took place in Los Angeles, San Francisco, St. Louis, Denver and Chicago. In the fall of 1980, the first West Coast case of AIDS was reported in a young white gay man from San Francisco. To this day the New York City Blood Center refuse to release their data on the AIDS deaths following that experiment! The details of the experiment, and its effect on the health of these men, are contained in the records of the trials. However, since 1984, when 64% of the men who got the vaccine already had full-blown AIDS, no additional reports have been released (Waves Forest, "Designer Diseases", Open Road, Fall 1988, p.3). The U.S. Department of Justice is keeping this incriminating information "classified" and "unavailable" for public research and investigation. The definitive report of this study can be found in two books by Dr. Alan Cantwell, AIDS and the DOCTORS of DEATH and QUEER BLOOD. Those American gays never realized they were the victims of a secret biomedical plot directed against them. The more one studies the hepatitis B experiment, the more the connections to biological warfare and genocide become apparent. To those perceptive enough to discern it, the mass deaths of homosexuals from AIDS was similar to the mass deaths of Jews in the Holocaust!

As mentioned, the first gay AIDS cases erupted in Manhattan a few months after the gay experiment began at the NY Blood Center. When a blood test for HIV became available in the mid-1980s, the Center's stored gay blood specimens were reexamined. Most astonishing is the statistically significant fact that 20% of the gay men who volunteered for the hepatitis B experiment in New York were discovered to be HIV-positive in 1980 (a year before the AIDS epidemic became "official" in 1981). This signifies that Manhattan gays in 1980 had the highest incidence of HIV anywhere in the world, including Africa, the supposed birthplace of HIV and AIDS. And epidemic cases in Africa did not appear until 1982.

5 Although denied by the AIDS establishment, a few researchers are convinced that these vaccine experiments served as the vehicle through which HIV was introduced into the gay population. My own extensive research into the hepatitis B experiments is presented in AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic [1988], and in Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot [1993]. These books also debunk the preposterous "Patient Zero" story of 1987, which claimed a promiscuous gay Canadian airline steward brought AIDS to America. The highly implausible story was sensationalized in the media and served to further obscure the origin of AIDS in America and blame gay promiscuity. Even Montagnier is doubtful that the U.S. epidemic could have developed from a single patient. Never mentioned by proponents of the chimp theory is the fact that the New York Blood Center established a chimp virus laboratory in West Africa in 1974. One of the purposes of VILAB II, at the Liberian Institute for Biomedical Research in Robertsfield, Liberia, was to develop the hepatitis B vaccine in chimps. A few years later this vaccine was inoculated into gays at the Center.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/29/2008 12:12:45 PM

RIGHT NOW IM READING HIS RESOURCES ON THE AIDS GENOCIDE ON BLACKS HERE GOES SOME"
In his well known report WHO MURDERED AFRICA, Dr. William Campbell Douglass, M.D., wrote that HIV was finally produced (genetically engineered) in 1974, after having been PREDICTED and REQUESTED! He tells us that the AIDS virus by the WHO (World Health Organization), was not just a diabolical scientific exercise that got out of hand. It was a cold-blooded successful attempt to create a killer virus which was then used in a successful experiment in Africa. African AIDS was the result of the smallpox eradication vaccine program conducted by the World Health Organization during the 1970s. It was not an accident. It was deliberate! It is more than hypothetical hyperbole to conclude that our government has conducted biowarfare on Black Africa. It is fact.
Actual NYC Blood Center recruiting ad - June, 1979

LAST CHANCE For Gay Men to Join the HEPATITIS B* VACCINE PROGRAM. *A Sexually Transmitted Disease. Enrollment closes in June, after which the vaccine may not be available for several years. Take the FREE blood test to determine your HEPATITIS B status and eligibility for the program. For hours and information call: New York Blood Center 570-3047

AIDS in America clearly traces back to the U.S. Federal government's infamous enterprise of deceit, the hepatitis B experiments performed on thousands of gay volunteers between the years 1978-1981. New York City (in 1083 gay men), San Francisco (in 7000 gay men). The experiment began in Manhattan in November 1978, when over 1,000 homosexuals and bisexuals were injected with the experimental vaccine. Dr. Wolf Szmuness' experimental hepatitis B vaccine was manufactured by the National Institute of Health (NIH). Also taking part in the study were the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, the National Institute of Alergy and Infectious Diseases, and big drug companies such as Merck, Sharp & Dohme, and Abbott Laboratories. To be eligible for the experiment the men had to be young, healthy, promiscuous (emphasis added), and under the age of 40. For statistical purposes -- gays were set up -- the government tested and interviewed the most promiscuous gays -- those signed up in VD clinics for example, and then made the statistics fit the entire gay community. Szmuness had no trouble rounding up gays who were willing to be guinea pigs in a vaccine program that offered health benefits for themselves and their community. Most of the men in the experiment were white. Three months after the experiment began at the New York City Blood Center, the first AIDS case was discovered in a young white Manhattan gay. Beginning in March, 1980, similar vaccine experiments took place in Los Angeles, San Francisco, St. Louis, Denver and Chicago. In the fall of 1980, the first West Coast case of AIDS was reported in a young white gay man from San Francisco. To this day the New York City Blood Center refuse to release their data on the AIDS deaths following that experiment! The details of the experiment, and its effect on the health of these men, are contained in the records of the trials. However, since 1984, when 64% of the men who got the vaccine already had full-blown AIDS, no additional reports have been released (Waves Forest, "Designer Diseases", Open Road, Fall 1988, p.3). The U.S. Department of Justice is keeping this incriminating information "classified" and "unavailable" for public research and investigation. The definitive report of this study can be found in two books by Dr. Alan Cantwell, AIDS and the DOCTORS of DEATH and QUEER BLOOD. Those American gays never realized they were the victims of a secret biomedical plot directed against them. The more one studies the hepatitis B experiment, the more the connections to biological warfare and genocide become apparent. To those perceptive enough to discern it, the mass deaths of homosexuals from AIDS was similar to the mass deaths of Jews in the Holocaust!

As mentioned, the first gay AIDS cases erupted in Manhattan a few months after the gay experiment began at the NY Blood Center. When a blood test for HIV became available in the mid-1980s, the Center's stored gay blood specimens were reexamined. Most astonishing is the statistically significant fact that 20% of the gay men who volunteered for the hepatitis B experiment in New York were discovered to be HIV-positive in 1980 (a year before the AIDS epidemic became "official" in 1981). This signifies that Manhattan gays in 1980 had the highest incidence of HIV anywhere in the world, including Africa, the supposed birthplace of HIV and AIDS. And epidemic cases in Africa did not appear until 1982.

5 Although denied by the AIDS establishment, a few researchers are convinced that these vaccine experiments served as the vehicle through which HIV was introduced into the gay population. My own extensive research into the hepatitis B experiments is presented in AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry into the Origin of the AIDS Epidemic [1988], and in Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot [1993]. These books also debunk the preposterous "Patient Zero" story of 1987, which claimed a promiscuous gay Canadian airline steward brought AIDS to America. The highly implausible story was sensationalized in the media and served to further obscure the origin of AIDS in America and blame gay promiscuity. Even Montagnier is doubtful that the U.S. epidemic could have developed from a single patient. Never mentioned by proponents of the chimp theory is the fact that the New York Blood Center established a chimp virus laboratory in West Africa in 1974. One of the purposes of VILAB II, at the Liberian Institute for Biomedical Research in Robertsfield, Liberia, was to develop the hepatitis B vaccine in chimps. A few years later this vaccine was inoculated into gays at the Center.

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/29/2008 12:12:47 PM

"As in the homosexual population in America,
immunization programs have been blamed
for the introduction of HIV and AIDS into Africa."

- Dr. Romesh Senewiratne, M.D.

SO THEY HAD NUFF TIME AND PEOPLE TO GET THEIR KILL AFRICA AGENDA ON THE WAY...THIS IS JUST A FEW
MORE IN DEPTH ON THE SITE http://aidsbiowar.com/printpage_new.htm

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/29/2008 12:12:48 PM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/29/2008 12:27:50 PM

YES HOTEP THAT IS RIGHT, MAN OF RIGHT HOLDS GOD IN FLESH
AND IF U COULD ONLY SEE THE CNN COVERAGE IN ENTIRETY ,YESTERDAY AT THE NATIONAL PRESS
U WOULD LOSE IT MY LAWD JUST PURE TRUTH
BLESSED

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/30/2008 1:26:16 AM

I have just watched him on fox...
pure truth the man is dealing with
of course white people call him racist and anti-american. It seems that every man and woman in US is called antipatriot anti american and what not, everytime they have their own oppinion or speak something different than what the good'ol media tells them. Barack Obama denounced him, white supremacy against Black Supremacy

R vs X
Revelation
give thanks my lawd for telling about this man.
fyah fyah fyah!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2008 8:37:12 AM

Barak did not denounce him. In fact, he refused to and that is why he is being criticized. It was Barak who brought to light the fact that the media attempted to define him by a few quotes taken out of context without dealing with the concepts and evidence that supported his sermons.

Barack Obama actually refused to distance himself from him stating that his relationship is of a family nature.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2008 8:47:08 AM

I STAND CORRECTED

Obama Seeking To Divorce Himself From Rev. Wright

Last Edited: Wednesday, 30 Apr 2008, 5:49 AM CDT
Created: Wednesday, 30 Apr 2008, 5:49 AM CDT

By MIKE GLOVER
Associated Press Writer

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Barack Obama angrily denounced his former pastor for "divisive and destructive" remarks on race, seeking to divorce himself from the incendiary speaker and a fury that threatens to engulf his front-running Democratic presidential campaign.

Obama is trying to tamp down the uproar over the Rev. Jeremiah Wright at a tough time in his campaign. The Illinois senator is coming off a loss in Pennsylvania to rival Hillary Rodham Clinton and trying to win over white working-class voters in Indiana and North Carolina in next Tuesday's primaries.

"I am outraged by the comments that were made and saddened over the spectacle that we saw yesterday," Obama told reporters at a news conference Tuesday.

His strong words come just six weeks after Obama delivered a sweeping speech on race in which he sharply condemned Wright's remarks but did not leave the church or repudiate the minister himself, who he said was like a family member. After weeks of staying out of the public eye while critics lambasted his sermons, the former pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago made three public appearances in four days to defend himself.

On Monday, Wright criticized the U.S. government as imperialist and stood by his suggestion that the United States invented the HIV virus as a means of genocide against minorities. "Based on this Tuskegee experiment and based on what has happened to Africans in this country, I believe our government is capable of doing anything," he said.

And perhaps even worse for Obama, Wright suggested that the church congregant secretly concurs.

"If Senator Obama did not say what he said, he would never get elected," Wright said. "Politicians say what they say and do what they do based on electability, based on sound bites, based on polls."

Obama stated flatly that he doesn't share the views of the man who officiated at his wedding, baptized his two daughters and been his pastor for 20 years. The title of Obama's second book, "The Audacity of Hope," came from a Wright sermon.

"What became clear to me is that he was presenting a world view that contradicts who I am and what I stand for," Obama said. "And what I think particularly angered me was his suggestion somehow that my previous denunciation of his remarks were somehow political posturing. Anybody who knows me and anybody who knows what I'm about knows that I am about trying to bridge gaps and I see the commonality in all people."

Although Obama leads in pledged delegates, no Democrat can win the nomination without the support of the superdelegates, the elected officials and party leaders who can vote their preference. The Wright furor forces those Democrats to wonder about Obama's electability in November.

Facing that reality, Obama sought to distance himself further from Wright.

"I have been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ since 1992, and have known Reverend Wright for 20 years," Obama said. "The person I saw yesterday was not the person that I met 20 years ago."

The Illinois senator said of Wright's statements Monday: "All it was was a bunch of rants that aren't grounded in truth."

"Obviously, whatever relationship I had with Reverend Wright has changed," Obama said. "I don't think he showed much concern for me, more importantly I don't think he showed much concern for what we're trying to do in this campaign."

Obama said he heard that Wright had given "a performance" and when he watched news accounts, he realized that it more than just a case of the former pastor defending himself.

"His comments were not only divisive and destructive, I believe they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate," Obama said. "I'll be honest with you, I hadn't seen it" when reacting initially on Monday, he said.

Wright had asserted that criticism of his fiery sermons was an attack on the black church. Obama rejected that notion.

"He has done great damage, I do not see that relationship being the same," said Obama.

Wright recently retired from the church. He became an issue in Obama's presidential bid when videos circulated of Wright condemning the U.S. government for allegedly racist and genocidal acts. In the videos, some several years old, Wright called on God to "damn America." He also said the government created the AIDS virus to destroy "people of color."

Obama said he didn't vet his pastor before deciding to seek the presidency. He said he was particularly distressed that the furor has been a distraction to the purpose of a campaign.

"I gave him the benefit of the doubt in my speech in Philadelphia explaining that he's done enormous good. ... But when he states and then amplifies such ridiculous propositions as the U.S. government somehow being involved in AIDS. ... There are no excuses. They offended me. They rightly offend all Americans and they should be denounced."

While Obama said he remains a member of the church "obviously this has put a strain on that relationship.

"There wasn't anything constructive out of yesterday," said Obama. "All it was was a bunch of rants that aren't grounded in truth."

At one point, Obama said he understood the pressures Wright faced but wouldn't excuse his comments.

"I think he felt vilified and attacked and I understand him wanting to defend himself," Obama said. "That may account for the change but the insensitivity and the outrageousness of the statements shocked me and surprised me."

SHAME ON BARACK OBAMA

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2008 10:19:20 AM

Wooohooo! Do you know what I LOVE most about this... it's the fact that these are things that Africans all over the world have been saying in their living rooms amongst each other for YEARS. The aids conspiracy, american imperialism, etc... but this is the first time practically the WHOLE world will get to hear just some of it beamed straight into their own living rooms. No doubt, the majority will do the usual - crazy black folk - thing... but due to the fact of the effect Obama's campaign has been having on the world (one mass ILLUSION - may I say), this is gonna knock people over. HA HA HA HA HA HA. Obama's reaction is a killa. Soooo funny.

The fact that so many people love Obama like he's some kind of ray of hope or some isssh, then this pastor officiated his WEDDING, christened BOTH of his daughters... has already been ENDORSED by Obama... PLUS, Obama has almost been quite pastor-like in his speeches and debates, so that will elude to his connection to his own church... and then the Right Reverend Right goes and drops the word-sound-power BOMB right on the hype Obama has built up til now... is TOOOOO much. Absolute stroke of genius! And yes, if this pastor has not been like this for the past 20 years, and suddenly he is speaking so much of the truth... it does seem like... FINALLY he has been taken by the spirit and is speaking some REAL tongues!!!!! Words that will be heard and understood by many many many nations!!

I mean, how else could this have been done? I had a feeling this Obama black president thing was a vehicle for mighty fulfillment of prophecy. I am on the edge of my seat.

Keep us up to date, my lord!! Very interesting stuff!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/30/2008 10:46:44 AM

I was through with Barack Obama when he signed a bill in the senate on September 22, 2008 which gives judges the right to incarcerate children and even apply stiffer sentences on preexisting crimes (double jeopardy) if a JUDGE feels that the crime is gang related by the following criteria: 2 or more young people dressed in similar attire, or if two ask a third individual to hang out or walk with them, GANG SOLICITATION!

This law was passed the day after the Jena 6 protest. Mychal Bell was released and returned to juvenile court jurisdiction because they didn't want to utilize this new law with all of the media attention present.

-RSK

and yes, Obama voted for it!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I