Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2750&start_row=1

King David will return

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 4/24/2008 3:56:52 PM

So I will save my flock;they will not be hurt anymore.I will judge between one sheep and another.Then I will put over them pne shepherd,my servant David.He will feed them and tend them and be their shepherd.Then I,the Lord,will be their God,and my servant David will be a ruler among them,I,the Lord,have spoken.
Ezekel 34:22-25

Say to the people,"This is what the Lord God says: I am going to take the people of Israel from among the nations where they have gone.I will gather them from all around and bring them into their own land.I will make them one nation in the land on themountains of Israel.One king will rule all of them.They will never again be two nations;they will not be divided into two kingdoms anymore.They will not continue to make themselves unclean by their idols,their statues of gods which I hate,or by their sins,I will save them from all the ways they sin and turn them against me,and I will make them clean.Then they will be my people,and I will be their God.
My servant david will be their king and they will all have one shepherd.They will live by my rules and obey my laws.They will live on the land I gave to my servant Jacob,the land inwhich your ancestors lived.They will all live on the land forever,they,their children and their grandchildren.David my servant will be their king forever.I will make an agreement of peace with them,an agreement that lasts forever.I will put them in their land and make them grow in number.Then I will put my Temple among them forever.
Ezekiel 37:1-26

Also I found this psalm which david speaks most interesting:
Now I will tell you what the Lord has declared;
He said to me"You are my son.
Today I have become your Father,
If you ask me,I will give you the nations.
All the people on earth will be yours.
You will rule over them with an iron rod.
You will break them into pieces like pottery.
Psalm 25:7-9

And this psalm which david speaks caught my eye as well...

So I rejoice and am glad.
Even my body had hope,
because you will not leave me in the grave.
You will not let your holy one rot.
Psalm 16:9-10

These passages seem to indicate that King David will rise from the grave,build the temple of Israel,reclaime his throne and rule over the people (maybe the whole world as psalm 25 seems to hints at) forever.

I was amazed that these passages were never connected before.I was wondering if anyone else has found this,and if not,or if so,what are your thoughts on this matter.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/25/2008 3:00:16 AM

Love

Acts 2
29Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

SELAH

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 5/1/2008 3:18:19 PM

YES I GREATER DAVID
GREATER SON,
EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE FULLFILLMENT OF THESE PASSAGES
JUST AS JESUS CHRIST THEN... THEN AGAIN ...AND NOW AND FOREVER THIS SAME MAN WILL KEEP FULFILLIN ALL PROPHECY CONCERNING HIM
WHEN CHRIST COME HE FULLFILLED
PROPHECY
WHEN HE COME AS HIS MAJESTY HE FULL FILL PROPHECY
..AND IN 2008 WHILE BABYLON THINK HES DEAD ,
RIGHT NOW AS THE POLAR CAPS ARE MELTIN THE WATER IS RISIN AND EARTH IS HEATING WAR AND RUMORS OF WAR RAGIN DISASTER IN DIVERSE PLACES
U S DOLLAR VALUE IS DIMINISHING {BABYLON IS FALLING}
HIS MAJESTY IS STILL DOING EVERY THING THE PROPHETS SAID HED DO..
ALL THOSE YEARS AGO
WHAT A DREADFULL DAY WHEN BABYLON SEES HIM AGAIN IN THE FLESH
GREATER DAVID IS THEN IS NOW AND EVER SHALL BE JAH WORLD WITH OUT END

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I