Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2746&start_row=1

Inecting the dots

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/23/2008 6:52:05 PM

blessed love lawds and empresses

since InI know revolution won't be televised

I remmember the puzzle magazines, where there where dots, and One had to have time and patience to these things, but the point is that ussually the picture wasn't cleare till the 70, 80, even 90 dots wherent Innected(like the connecting the puzzle peaces itself into One BIG picture, though I didn't like it, thought that it was a waste of time and kind a still do)

So that's what I have done recently at least, the half that wasn't told, I hope so, I hope I am not wrong, I think that since Bible and HIM guidance is the laying foundation of I Fathers house, it shall not perish, anyway I'm not giving things too much of the attention I think that InI are doing what InI should be doing.

And I finally overstood what the Lord of Lords Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I being the cornerstone that the builders refused, without HIM such a book like revelation has no sence, Babylon has no meaning, Armagiddion has no meaning, just some stories that are half mysterious and hazy.

What made InI stumble is the thing I knew that
babylon is based pon human sin, I knew that Vatican worships Sun, but I didn't know that they litterally worship Satan, the New World Order, perfectlly connects to the sopposed 2012 (the planetX, no wonder that is called X and all kind of evil names, that is coming is sopposed to be the actuall worshiped planet*****mind that it's only I assumptions, this is non factal based thinking only what I have seen recently seen***** these all deaths are not coincidental, all the things happening are just a part of a big human sacrifice to the Devil, the planet, that is sopposed to symbolise the coming of the devil.

Remmember the Mayan prophecy and think about how the Maya sacrifised humans, think about the recent movie of Maya, Apocalypto, by the creator of Mel Gibsons Passion...and his little tiny quote about civilisation, the movie is full of historical inacurasies, but it depicts barbarian maya and the final scene is the Spanish conquistadores coming on the shore of Central Americas, InI all know what followed after. I even depicts someone carrying the Cross, I don't know what Mel intended, but I see this as a Crusade and a start to world domination under one only Vatican, the beast from the SEA.
I remmember Yaa once saying that as if the movies are preparing peoples mind for things that Babylon will give us, think about the tought in a sci-fi movie by Arnold Shwarzenneger, in a movie with Sylvester Stalllone and Wesley Snipes, about the future, where they said that Arnie was a president, USA is modern state, with machines such as this mind sex device in order for man and woman to stop macing love.
later links to movies will show what I mean by this.

So this bring I to the Bohemian Grove, has the I heard about that organisation, and seen the footage of a sacrifice? actually I videos are from Alex Jones and he is a bit weird and too zealous in an attempt to prove his point and adding some things to prove it, tough most of this makes sence for I, concidering what I have learned earlier, about world history. The Daniel prophecy of a statue of gold, silver, brass and both clay and iron is One statue and Jesus Christ saying that the Devil is one and is not divided? So this is what the movies show, how thrugh out the world history, this new world order is not new on the scene, it's actually the Old world domination order, dating from Babylon of ancient and this Babylon of today.
Any way this link showsa movie about the Bohemian grove and it's rituals, the burning of that owl, witch people describe as molech although some say, that owl isn't the symbol of molech as that man says, it is sayed that the bull is, but I don't know if the Bible depicts molech's looks, I don't know of any passage, but anyway, they where burning an owl and here is what an owl symbolises

In the mythology of ancient Greece, Athene, the Goddess of Wisdom, was so impressed by the great eyes and solemn appearance of the Owl that, having banished the mischievous crow, she honoured the night bird by making him her favourite among feathered creatures. Athene's bird was a Little Owl, (Athene noctua). This Owl was protected and inhabited the Acropolis in great numbers. It was believed that a magical "inner light" gave Owls night vision. As the symbol of Athene, the Owl was a protector, accompanying Greek armies to war, and providing ornamental inspiration for their daily lives. If an Owl flew over Greek Soldiers before a battle, they took it as a sign of victory. The Little Owl also kept a watchful eye on Athenian trade and commerce from the reverse side of their coins.

In early Rome a dead Owl nailed to the door of a house averted all evil that it supposedly had earlier caused. To hear the hoot of an Owl presaged imminent death. The deaths of Julius Caesar, Augustus, Commodus Aurelius, and Agrippa were apparently all predicted by an Owl.

"...yesterday, the bird of night did sit Even at noonday, upon the market place, Hooting and shrieking" (from Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar")

The Roman Army was warned of impending disaster by an Owl before its defeat at Charrhea, on the plains between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers.

According to Artemidorus, a second Century soothsayer, to dream of an Owl meant that a traveller would be shipwrecked or robbed.

Another Roman superstition was that witches transformed into Owls, and sucked the blood of babies.

In Roman Mythology, Proserpine (Persephone) was transported to the underworld against her will by Pluto (Hades), god of the underworld, and was to be allowed to return to her mother Ceres (Demeter), goddess of agriculture, providing she ate nothing while in the underworld. Ascalpus, however, saw her picking a pomegranate, and told what he had seen. He was turned into an Owl for his trouble - "a sluggish Screech Owl, a loathsome bird." (Names in brackets indicate the Greek names for the same Gods)

Human sacrifice
Anyway the mascot of the Bohemian grove is an owl.
Skull and bones society and the same symbol of a SS nazi uniforms, Now, this is a picture I took of a punishment room. This room was for any African that was sentenced to die, sometimes for the simplest of reasons such as, not co-operating with the soldiers. Sometimes too if you were just too big and too bad, you would be placed in this cell and left there to starve to death. from www.boboshanty.com, picture from the trod to Ghana.

and finally the movie that helped to connect allt he dots, perhaps falsely, but since Our Lord God JAH Ras Tafar I is InI refuge I don't need to worry, but still it's good to know the enemy fully.

Endgame.Blueprint of global enslavement

praise Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I
for the guidance and strenght as always

though won't be surprised even if this would turn out as a global scam, even if the 2012 is just a cover up to the things really going on, either way the sacrifice is as real as can be... and still Conquering Lion did bust the Seals, so HIM is as real as night and day.
The truth is not OUT there it's where it has allways been.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/24/2008 3:18:46 AM

Love Brethren

Maybe it's because you seem to be new to that, but I actually do not really overstand what point you try to make. What I mean with "new to that" is, when you just start Bible reading, especially when you read Daniel, apocalyptic Isaiah, Revelation etc the first few times, it doesn't make much sense and all those pictures give way to the most fantastic theories. But when you go into history and you really study your bible you will see Israel dealt with history and not fantastic theories.

If I understood at least one of your points, you tried to trace back Babylon, right?
Well you find this throughout Daniel's chapters and this is not some theory but actually a very precise history account. Babylon is a historical empire and so it continued throughout the ages.
Babylon Empire grew at the site of the Ancient Tower of Babel. fact. It was overtaken by Persia, Persia by Alexander the Greek, Alexander by the Diadoch, all Diadochs by Rome and Rome was the influential Power for all Europe throughout the centuries. fact. This is what the stories of Daniel tell. and historical science proves it right.
And there it goes from Daniel to Revelation.
the thing is these Empires did not just destroy their predecessors, but they took on them the systems of their predecessors. Especially Alexander in Persia and Rome in greece.
So this is history and no theory.
And when you trace it even further you will see that the Vatican overtook the West Roman System and placed it upon Charleman who was crowned by the pope in 800ad. And they again took their predecessor's system and customs, namely the roman, unto them and called themselves the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation. This is history you can read in any school book or wikipedia. And Hitler's third Reich called itself third empire because it counted from the first empire which was the Holy Roman Empire of German Nation from the medieval times. So Hitler wanted the direct historical connection. And Hitler used clearly ancient Roman customs such as the raising of the right hand, greeting hail and many more. Yes even the term Fascist comes from ancient Rome. And we also know Mussolini's priority aim was the rise of the Roman Empire.
So the Babylonian Empire went through different stages since the tower of babel. But its core always remained the same, ungodly, anti christ and CONFUSION.

this is not some crazy fantastic conspiracy theory about some masonic order etc. this is reality. This is history as you will find it even on wikipedia. I know that since I have studied History for quite a while now and I was always especially keen on thos history classes dealing with ancient history and history of the near east.

I'm not sure if this was even the topic you wanted to discuss. But that's how I overstood some points of your post.

Selah

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/24/2008 3:45:32 AM

Yes I, I knew about Roman Empire, the same Vatican on the Seven hills, Mussolini, but I didn't know about this ancient ways, that derives from Sumeria, from Babylon, that they are still practicing the same ways, from those days. The rituals, tha sacrifice. I should have known better...didn't overstand that Babylon litterally means Babylon not as something that was and now is, but something has been from ancient days till our days.

And the other point was, that I didn't know that they are actually doing everything as a sacrifice of human blood and flesh to the pagan gods, not as some wicked bloodthirsty greedy organisation I tought there wickedness only as a dis obedience of the Ten commandments, I didn't know it was even deeper, but Yes I, I guess that because I'm new to that.

Give thanks for the reasoning

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/24/2008 6:18:17 AM

Oh gosh.

Prince Hotep... I wish I could tell thee I to ignore Bro.Anbesa without him reading it too, cos I'm sure he'll jump straight down my throat and completely condescend me as well. But I'm gonna say now that I will not retaliate when he decides to start with his cutting.

Prince Hotep... I completely feel what thee I is saying. Some people gather up all the knowledge they can to arm themselves in the material world, which they remain totally devoted to, and are just deceiving themselves with the amount of things they can know about. Some people wait to FEEL a knowledge, and remember from within... know reality, feel reality and sight that the devil, the scariest of them all is in flesh... THIS brings the knowledge that yes, the Almighty I, the Irator, the most wonderful, the Prince of Peace and all his angels are also in flesh. I am glad for thee I upliftment because it is a real feeling. It's almost like a breakthrough, like reaching a stage... it's like a layer being removed from thee I vision where the world looks different, but actually it is just that thee I is seeing more clearly. The clarity heightens. I'm looking forward to what I'll be able to see when I can actually fully see, and wonder whether I'll be like 80.

Regarding the owl, on the US $1 bill, there is a tiny tiny owl in the top left corner. I think one needs a magnifying glass to make it out. So, yes, like thee I is saying... whoever planned and needed to have that symbol there knew EXACTLY what it meant. Yes, it is the same people from Babylon of old. They know themselves very well, there is a whole culture and tradition, and they know who they are worshipping and what they are trying to bring forth. And of course, the detailed truths are kept secret, which is really easy. It's like... Sikh people... no one knows what they REALLY believe about their culture and the only way a one will get a next Sikh to be blatant about their beliefs is to be Sikh as well. So, if you ain't Sikh, even if your best friend is Sikh, you just won't ever really ever know what they're about. All you'll get is the PR line, which is the hazy stuff they give to outsiders. Plenty of cultures are like that. So, the core pagan devil culture is the same... except part of their agenda since time was to bring the anti-christ world forth so that they can be the Gods of the earth, enslaving everybody else to faciliate their world power lifestyle.

At least we know it's crumbling before it is achieved.

Prince Hotep, do not let any intellectual types tell thee I that the purpose of RasTafari livity is not to develop your real senses. Some think RasTafari is simply an intellectual elevation, to simply overstand the world differently... whenever I've been talking about the blessings, the rewards, the prizes... I have been talking about the adjustment in InI real human senses, the way InI feel about ourselves, our bodies, our possibilities, our capabilities, our place on the planet. To sight the reality of satan is to see it clearly in all their dark spaces. This makes it soooo much easier to stay in the light... and like getting a tan, the longer InI stay in the light, the brighter we become. So, hold on to the gifts that sight will bring.

AND... by the way... IF you were such a newcomer to the knowledge... how on earth would you have remembered in the first place!!!!??

p.s. I was watching a documentary on some child geniuses last night, it is quite irrelevant other than to tell thee I them one interesting thing that this pair of genius boys were talking about. One says to other, 'how do we know that we have minds? maybe we are completely programmed and all our actions and reactions have been pre-programmed to match...?' The other replies, 'well, if we don't have minds and were programmed, surely we would have been programmed not to figure out that we don't have minds.' The first boy says, 'hm. Clever.' (They were about 11 years old, can I say... so cute).

Like the Prince said about revelations, none of it makes sense without His Majesty. He is the King of Israel from that time til this. If any of it makes sense now to any of us, it is due to the remembrance.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/24/2008 6:29:32 AM

Ises

Ok, now I see. Well what I gave you was a historical account. This is what we know through proved history. I can't tell you about their internal ways and what happens behind closed doors because I'm happy that I was never involved in such bizness.
But I feel that we shouldn't come to far fetched fantastic conclusions. I mean all those theories about masonic orders and bloody rituals in dark halls sounds too much hollywood to me. Unfortunately the wickedness of Babylon is far more real. Babylon does shed the innocent blood not in some secret chambers, but on the battlefields of the civil wars of the socalled third world where they are the pushers behind the scene for their interests.
Know that the Vatican is the richest nation. the world thinks the vatican is a church, it might be one on sunday, but the rest of the week it is a unscrouplous profit making money machine with shares on all stock markets. They even own shares of companies that are into birth control, anti baby pills and condoms. Let alone those like Shell Oil company and every bloody wickedness.
I personally don't think they are into any of those hollywood dracula movie rituals. Like I don't believe satan is a tiny red guy with two horns on his head. They ridiculed the image of evilness so that people aren't so concerned about it anymore. But the real devils are those men and women of evil is satan in flesh. In big cars, big houses and three piece suits financed with dirty money. No funny red guy.
But of course the wicked lust for blood, because every innocent blood they shed for profit. Ask yourself how is it that their is NO African weapon brand but still Africa is full of gun and war. This is bizness and Africa is their chess board. Haile Selassie and his african non alignment movement was the only one who pointed out this deadly risk. And now see what happened.

Yes we are living in an age that is shaped by Babylon. Some call it the Babylonian Age today. When Mankind just survived the great flood, it didn't take long when they did wickedness again and built their city and tower in Babel which means confusion. The confusion to believe you can live apart from God or even to believe you can be bigger and higher than God. Read His Majesty's explanation concerning Babylon in his Speech to the Evangelical Congress in Berlin. That are the characteristics of Babylon mindset up to now, and they are all from one root: CONFUSION.

Yes Education is a must, and historical education reveals much about Babylon. Where it comes from and where it's going to.
As His Majesty taught, seek the secular knowledge for it will reveal the need and overstanding for God.

But this is only a short discription. You must take historical and biblical knowledge and fit it together. You will see it's history and no suggestion or theory. You can sit in a class and a history professor will tell you the same things that the bible says in pictures and parables and he will never know because he got taught that the bible is a book of fairytales.

But it is a long and interesting way.
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/24/2008 6:44:11 AM

Love

Sis, I won't jump at any ones throat and I don't think it is necessary to jump at mine. Actually I don't even overstand how I provoked this reaction of yours. But one funny thing is, you speak of secret orders, and then you wish to tell the brethren something in secret so I can't here it. ey? And still I don't see the problem which you seem to have with me. You don't seem to me like one of those Dan Brown reader type of people that I had in mind when I mentioned certain points of hollywood like secret orders. So I don't see your problem, maybe you can explain it to me. love

Selah

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/24/2008 9:59:03 AM

Ises

wait wait wait, didn't InI just had an agreement to be more humble?

Yaa
give thanks for the reasoning Empress.

Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa
and concerning hollywood...what do you think hollywood is? and why it's called that way? Holy? By the way that is the way they are doing putting the word conspiracie with something that doesn't go with what they are telling you, putting the words narcotic to the word cannabis...too much CONfusion.

Man of R is JAH in flesh, man of X is satan in flesh.
I never said devil is a tiny red creature with horns

The sacrifices, I'm not telling they are doing it behind close doors, the ones behind close doors are performed litteraly by their own hands to get their hands into blood maybe even to drink it
Other sacrifices are just as valible wether it's in Iraq or Somalia, it's still blood to quench their thurst, to worship the devil(themselfes and their own vain imagination) the evil comes only from the hand of man. Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa the I mis overstood what I was telling the I.
They have all the money in the world, they are printing it, soon they will control all the world, EU, North American Union and Asian Union...do you still think that this is only about power and the money? What do you think Holocaust was? yes it involved grate profit, but the occult was behind all of it. What do you think will happen when these people will control the world?

By the way only way they can do it, to my uppinion is by controling the Middle East and Iran is the second country as their target I don't know how they will try to do it, but I think in such an event the muslims will start to organise and fight back, WWIII could turn out that way.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/24/2008 10:27:12 AM

Ises

I didnt mean to come to fight down your opinion. And since emotions seem to turn towards fight again, I will step back and let you reason on those topics you like.
Just let me explain that my post was not entirely about your post, but also a general reasoning, so in that point you misunderstood me. I was in no way saying or suggesting that you said the devil is a tiny red guy, I did not mean to ridicule you. I just spoke about the general attitude of the society and their hollywood shaped imaginations.

One point I would like to adresse towards you personally brethren. Did you realize that everytime you come at me hostile, everything was cool before. But then it only needs one other post which attacks me, and you just jump on that train. As I said I don't come to fight nor will i feed any egos who need some internet fights. Just please think about it. You never had a problem with me personally, until other people come and have a problem with me.

Regarding the points that you have made. When you look around you will see that these people are already ruling this wolrd with their systems.

I agree when you said the evil only comes from the hand of man. As we know JAH is the only creator and a good tree does not bring forth a bad fruit, we know JAh did not create any evil. So we say Man of Evil is Satan in Flesh.

Now I leave in peace since I won't force my reasonings on the I them. So I leave in peace.

Just one last Question to clear one last thing, before it comes to wrong conclusens. I don't think the Congress teaches any of these things, does it?

Love
Selah

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/24/2008 10:40:05 AM

Ises

I didn't come at the I hostle...no no no no. the I just didn't get the vibe of I post, in no means did I try to attack. I was just reasoning peacefully.

No. but Congress chants down Babylon, Vatican. How you gonna chant down the one that you don't see? One has to know to whom the fyah is directed to. By the way why did the I bring up Congress in all this? When One is learning who is God isn't it natural to start knowing who is the devil...in the end there is nothing that won't be revealed...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/24/2008 11:35:04 AM

Prince Hotep, you said,
-----------------------
How you gonna chant down the one that you don't see? One has to know to whom the fyah is directed to.
-----------------------

Often times it is better when you chant to direct the chanting against evil and not focus it on a specific group of evil. Otherwise, you might be chanting Fire in one direction while getting stabbed in the back from the other direction.

Jah RasTafarI knows where the Fire needs to be directed. Another thing, if the I chant Fire towards evil, then it will also burn the evil within your own self. When I chant Fire, I first raise up the Fire within Iself to burn out Iself, and then let the Fire expand in all directions.

Sometimes I chant Fire in a specific direction when the situation calls for it, but I still remember to keep the Fire burning in the other directions as well, so that I guard is always up.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I