Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2734&start_row=1

Russia

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/20/2008 5:46:22 AM

Hi

Ive met an old lady in my village who is facinated by i work, publishing and art
and is a very nice person and very helpfull which is very unusual amongst people nowadays

he son died when he was 14

she is of the Russian Orthodox religion
and i am very interested in learning from her about what the Russians beleive

It occured to me that the Russians seem to keep themselves to themselves as a country in world affairs, and perhaps their is some
Richeousness in their beleifs

interested in any info about Russian beleifs

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/20/2008 7:32:39 AM

Ises

once again you are wrong...

Wickedness don't know no cultural and national boundaries, so does R.

I don't know a lot about the Russian Orthodox faith, it's religion like any other of Christian faith based in Europe, though they are not Catholic like, the priests can get married, except the high ranking ones.

"It occured to me that the Russians seem to keep themselves to themselves as a country in world affairs, and perhaps their is some
Richeousness in their beleifs"

Ok
Go and tell that to the victims of the Red terror, my grandfather who had to eat a decaed owl in order to feed himself while diging gold for the NKVD in Murmansk for five years in slave like conditions, tell that to the godmother of my grandmother who was raped and then killed by Russian soldiers(it was during the war, but war doesn't Xcuse such kind of wickedness) tell that to the Georgian, Armenian, Lithuanian, Latvian etc. nations who suffered from the genocide, yes and no one talks about the vise versa genocide of these peoples...
That was long time ago, and most of the NKVD and KGB where jew-ish.
And again after the fall of USSR...How about Chechnya genocide? Go tell these people about the Righteousness of the Russian politricks.
Russians are not wicked, but they are certainaly not Righteous, in the end it goes to each persons Iration of being X or R

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 4/20/2008 8:12:38 AM

oh what a shame

thanks for letting i know

by the way i cannot be wrong
i did not state any fact the only facts i have are explained in i post below 'life the universe and everything'

this is the only truth i know
and it is the truth

i was just interested in learning about russian religion
i am so sad, what a shame

thanks for letting i know

if anyone has anything positive to say about Russia i am interested to hear

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/20/2008 8:39:30 AM

Russia is straight up Babylon for real.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I