Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2726&start_row=1

Thoughts on, and questions about, The Republic of Rastafari O.A.N.

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasta J Sent: 4/17/2008 10:17:04 PM

Greetings in name of Yahweh, the Most High God Jah and Yahshua the Son, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah. May the blessings of the Most High reign down upon of all of you beautiful people.

InI am curious about the Rastafari sect known as O.A.N. InI visted their website and was troubled by some of their views. May InI say that InI do not pass judgment on those who adhere to this group or their teachings. It's the teachings InI am questioning.

O.A.N. ascribes to the view that Whites should not and cannot be Rasta. They've even gone so far as to declare a Jihad against White people who claim Rastafari, stating that Whites should be cleansed from the ranks of Rastafari by any means necessary.

Based upon InI research and interactions with other Rastas, InI would argue that the views held by O.A.N. are not held by the majority of people claiming Rastafari. In fact, InI would further argue that these views are held by only a small minority of Rastas.

InI would like to hear from other Rastas, particularly Black Rastas, what your views on O.A.N. are. Is this a fringe sect of Rastafari or is it a sect that garners widespread acceptance among the wider Rastafari community? Is the belief that Whites cannot be Rasta held by only a small group of Black Rastas, or is it held by a large group?
Any thoughts the Is have on these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Peace and Jah bless!

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/18/2008 2:33:19 AM

blessed love

here is what was posted under HIM picture in their outer net site
"Around the globe today there are sundry 'Rasta' organizations commemorating being the 112th birthday celebration of the 225th king of the ancient and mythical Solomonic lineage. Neither Selassie nor any of his family tree is mentioned in Bible save he is the only Black character from the story as the entire cast is Anglo-Saxon. The reality is that Solomon was Lord Enki who met Inanna who tricked him of the 'ME' as the story goes Solomon meets Queen Of Sheba i.e. Ethiopia; as the bible fable goes Solomon a white Jew Israelite meets Sheba a black Ethiopian woman and they have a son from the union and now the covenant of God is transferred from the Jews to the Ethiopians by Menelik Solomon's son...

There is much confusion in the Bible story which many blacks think it is a story of their history but it's not; it's the true story of the Adamic race- the Anglo-Saxon who were created by the God Black Race The Anunnaki; the world of people are so brainwashed they will not except this scholarly truth presented by Underground News Network"

Need we more?

Well first of all, since the topic is racial, I will say that I'm white. And I have came across that organisations site couple a times earlier, since I don't know about them, I don't know their works and I think every man is entitled to his own view, of course there is only ONE Right view it's the view Lord God JAH Ras Tafar I, so no surprise when on the Judgement day HIM will burn out vain imagination.

So since HIM preached so much against racial prejudice and racial discrimination, I find it very funny when people preach this bullshit of hatred against whites, the cavemen, the dog men etc etc etc, but I do hate the white culture, but not the whites, I hate the works not the man, hate the sin not the sinner, reallity is that every man and woman on Earth are Gods Idren, equall, we all come from black race, and black race is the orginal Gods Idren.

And I stand under the banner of Black Ipremacy, so I do hate the One love hippy rascals, I only got love for the ONEs that take up InI Father name and live it to the fullest of HIM Ispirations, if one takes up I Fathers name and don't even bother to live the way JAH wants us to, it's like a spit to my face and dis raspeckt to InI Father, call yourself what you want Annunaki fan club, Ganja lovers club etc. but if you take up Fathers name, then be like your Father!

They can preach this anunnaki CON, but do not be decieved by this. And I know that the I wanted black brethren and sistren posts on this topic, I hope the I don't mind that I posted...

give thanks
Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/18/2008 8:31:42 AM

"but if you take up Fathers name, then be like your Father!"

what more can i add to that,I brethren

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/18/2008 11:27:40 AM

Blessed Love

If I see that correctly, the I them are speaking about the socalled Underground News Network run by a man called Ital Iman I. As far as I have seen from that, it is nothing that is very influential. It even seems that it is somekind of a one man show, at least the man's youtube videos are.

But the basic idea is very widespread, as it can be seen on certain BIG internet boards where people try to mix Ras TafarI with egyptian and all kind of pagan stuff. We give thanks for ancient Khemet wisdom and progress. And we know that Moses was a student of Egyptian knowledge, even 40yrs long as we read in the Acts. We also know that Israel went into Egypt with 70 people and 400 yrs later came out of it in a big multitude. We read that "Israel became a big nation" in Egypt. And we know that the sons of Joseph were from an egyptian wife, and all in all there must have been much egyptian contribution to Israel in that time. From history we know that Salem was under egyptian influence during Abraham's time.

But we also know that when Menelik I brought the Ark to Ethiopia, all egyptian Idols were mashed down. And we know what else the scriptures say about egyptian gods worship.

I don't think this UNN is important enuff to be concerned. But the egyptian stream among certain Rasta boards seems very widespread.

Selah

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/18/2008 4:13:57 PM

Praise be to almighty JAH RASTAFARI MIGHTY AND THUNDERABLE!!!
JAH RULES AMONGST THE gODS(DEMONS)(Pagan Idols)

HAILE SELASSIE I THE BLACK CHRIST OF ETHIOPIA ZION

Messenger: Rasta J Sent: 4/22/2008 11:25:37 PM

Blessings brethren, much love and Raspect for your Isightful responses.

InI agree that racial prejudice is just pure Babylon division, the Devil's work against the law of Yahweh, the law of Yahshua, the law of love. Ultimately InI believe that developing a loving spirit in all of its' forms, in all of its' outward expressions to all things living, is the true calling of everyone taking up the Father's name.

The seeds of hate must not be sown for Rastafari is about pure love and livity. May the love of Jah Rastafari inspire us all to sow loving seeds full of livity.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/23/2008 9:51:24 AM

Blessed.

This one is easy for I... whenever I see the word, "Annunaki" that is the only alarm bell InI need. teehee. I think I will have said this before on another thread, but regards ANYTHING in relation to this Newarpian (spelling?) stuff, a One only needs to get hold of their "Holy Tablet" volume and flip forward to the chapter on His Majesty. RasTafari Newarpians is like... divine pope. Impossible.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I