Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2723&start_row=1

MOVE 9 Parole

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/16/2008 12:15:39 PM

Love and Ises
in that divine name of I n I God and King
Quedamawi Haile Selassie

Here the I them can read the petition letter and sign the petition for Parole to say that 30 yrs is finally enough!

The US American Apartheid System is as long in full effect, as long as the last innocent Africans are not released from US American prisons. The US American Gvmnt can not claim that "those days are fortunately over" and at the same time still keep people imprisoned who were the victims of that System in "those days". It is an open secret that there was nothing but racial hatred and illegal methods of the COINTELPRO behind the set up charges against MOVE and MOVE Supporter Mumia Abu Jamal Wesley Cook.

Those conscious man women children in the US must finally speak up and show that 30 years are finally enough!

Even today, with faith courage and a just cause
DAVID STILL BEATS GOLIATH
Haile Selassie I come to show this to the world
now let's prove that we understood it
Quedamawi Haile Selassie
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 4/17/2008 6:48:03 AM

Love

For those who are not aware of the subject, check this MOVE-ie for an introduction.

There are many whitesupremacists spending a lot of time spreading rumours all over and confuse the facts of this case. They try to make it seem as if it is a simple legal case. But it's NOT. The film I gave you is just an introduction. If the I them are interested I suggest further reading. I personally got to know a man who found some breakthrough evidence pictures in the case Mumia Abu Jamal Wesley Cook. The Move9 is just one part, but a step for beginning. There is so much behind that, there are so many mysterious forces fighting spending so much time and energy and power to fight the truth and keep MOVE imprisoned. To free MOVE and MOVE Supporter Mumia Abu Jamal would be a big victory for human rights justice and equality in the US, a victory for the legacy of the Black Civil Rights Movement and even the Black Panther Party (as some are ex-panthers). But still it's just a beginning, there are many other left in the dungeons and prisons of the so called free world. We must never forget about them.

Speak up and MOVE!

LOUDER

Selah

Messenger: emaye_to_2 Sent: 4/17/2008 12:01:32 PM

Give thanks Bro Anbesa for the petition link (I signed it) and for bringing this issue to INI attention again. There is another Free Mumia rally in Philadephia on Saturday. The masses have been coming out in solidarity for decades now, justice soon come. It is important to remember, support and pray for our brothers and sisters in jail always.

The US just hit a record for the highest proportion of our population currently incarcerated, 1 in 99 people. We have way more people in jail per capita than any other country in the world. Of course if you look at black males the number is 1 in 15.. actually 1 in 9 black males between 20-34 are currently in jail! I live in one of four states that actually spends more on prison than on higher education.

Again, give thanks.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/17/2008 12:30:14 PM

Ises and love

give thanks for the petition and the documentary, Yes I
It is important.

But really brethren... Is it so hard to raspeckt others?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I