Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2706&start_row=1

Diego B

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/10/2008 10:00:10 AM

Ises I

Youthman,i know the i must have thought i forgot about this but i havent.
I have just been waiting iself. I have ordered some cd´s from back home of some Amharic chanting, i finally recieved two cd´s yesterday.
I am still unsure of how to get them to you, if the i have any ideas let i know. I know you use skype and things, but i dont have internet at home right now, so i dont think that will be convenient for i. Anyway ini will talk once the i see this message.

This goes to all who are interested in hearing the tapes.

Blessed Love and Guidance
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 4/11/2008 7:11:22 AM

Greetings,

well, it would be very nice to gt them, but i don't think it is necessary phisically, we could also share them on megaupload.com or by skype; as you prefer..

Thank you

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/11/2008 8:06:04 AM

RAS KEBRA AND PRINCE HOTEP
I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE SAME THING HOW TO GET THE CDS TO U WITH KING IMMANUEL SPEAKING
AND BOBO RADIO BROADCASTS FROM THE OLD DAYS
I HAVE THEM 4 U I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THEM 2 U
BLESSED
BY THE WAY DO U LOVE GIGIS MUSIK
I HAVE ONE OF HER CDS
SHE WAS THE FIRST ETHIOPIAN MODERN MUSIK I HEARD SAY SELASSIE I NAME IN HER MUSIK
ITHEY SAY SHE WAS BROUGHT UPO SINGIN IN THE E O C
SHE SAID IT WAS RARE TO HEAR O GIRL SINGIN THESE SONGS IN THE CHURCH .
ANY WAY LINK ME
BLESSED
PS I ALSO HAVE A CD CALLED ETHIPIQUES
ETHIO JAZZ
THE LINER NOTES SAY THAT IT WAS ONE OF THE LAST DAYS BEFORE RED TERROR WHEN ONES COULD STILL PLAY JAZZ NUSIK IN ADDIS ABBABA THEY SAY THAT IT WAS THE LAST RECORDING UNTILL 18 YEARS LATER WHEN A NEXT ETHIPIQUES CD WAS
PUBLISHED GONE BAK TO MORE TRADITIONAL DRUMMIN AND ONE STRING
INSTUMENTS IT SOUND A LOT LIKE UPTEMPO BINGHI WITH ACCORDIANS AND CHANTING BUT NOTHING LIKE THE EARLY 70S SWINGIN ADDIS
THERE IS PURE HISTORY ON THESE DISCS
ONE OF THE ETHIO JAZZ TRACKS
ARE PLAYED ALOT IN HOLLY WOOD MOVIES
LIKE TRUE LES WITH ARNOLD SWARTZANAGER

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/11/2008 10:16:09 AM

blessed love my lords and empresses

that is a good question...as I ovesrtand is that for the I, the internet isn't the option, if it wasn't so I would suggest skype or to upload all files to the net if it's possible, if not I hope there is another way, since there are 4 people in different regions of the world trying to get someting from one another perhaps one of us will come up with a sollution, would apprecilove all that the I can send I, give thanks in advance and give thanks for the I concern.

Concerning the musik, never heard of her, but from what the I is saying it should be good.

Just in case
I skype name is Prince Hotep
and I e-mail is ernestas_jancenkas@yahoo.com

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/11/2008 12:30:14 PM

BLESSED LOVE I DONT HAVE SKYPE ACCOUNT
AND ILL NEED TO GO SOME WHER WITH A CD DRIVE TO SHARE MUSIK THIS PUTERE OLD AND MASH UP ILL SEE WAS UP WITH MY BREDREN COMPUTER

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 4/11/2008 4:57:12 PM

Rook, i brethren, the i have that for I? fe real?

Well, what are the options.

You can upload them on one of the upload sites,and give i the link,so i can download them.
You could meet i one day on msn and give them to i file by file
You can check if the size of the files is small enough to be emailed,if they are you can email each file one by one, lol,if the i have the time and patience to do that
what else is there
oh,ini can deal directly by post mail
I dont know,perhaps Ark I can suggest other ways
all i know, i have to get them NOW lol, serious thing

Well, yes i, i know Gigi well,but i never heard of her singing in the EOC. She may be the first person the i heard mention HIS MAJESTY,but she is certainly not the first.
The i can check out Teddy Afro too if the i hasnt heard him.

Yes I, i man have almost the entire collection of Ethiopique cds.love those days of music. Is a song from ther really on True Lies?, i have to check that out.
Last time i heard a song by the rapper Common,and at once, i could hear that it was a sample from those cds
Yes i,bare inspiration in them days. Till this day,i am searching for songs that i used to hear as a child,you know, some of that music is so how shall i say "funky" and soulful,you might think it was made in motown or something. But highly rare to find

Get back to i on those tapes, i need them.
Actually,now thinking about it, ini might as well do it through the post mail,if the i is able to do that, that way, the i can send i some things to read as well same time

Blessed heart of love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 4/14/2008 1:06:02 PM

BLESSED LOVE MY LAWD
YES I CAN SEND IT POSTAL
ARE U IN AFRICA NOW OR EUROPE
I HAVE TO ALSO CHECK THE RATE CAUSE MY MONEY IS VERY FUNNY AT THE MOMENT
SEE IT JAH
IM LOOKIN ...[You can upload them on one of the upload sites,and give i the link,so i can download them].I DONT KNOW WHAT AN UPLOAD SITE IS MY LAWD EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE
IF U SHOW ME HOW TO DO THAT I CAN DO SO
BUT ALSO I DONT WANT TO LEAVE THEM UP THERE FOR THE WORLD WITH OUT PERMISSION FROM THE CONGRESS
THINGS LIKE THAT ARE TOUCHY MY LAWD BUT I DO WANT THE I PERSONALLY TO HAVE THEM HOTEP TOO SO MEK ME KNOW
YES I GIGI
SHE SAID IN HER LINER NOTES THAT SHE STATRTED SINGIN IN THE CHURCH SOMETHING UN HEARD OF AT THE TIME
FOR A GIRL ..SHE SAYS
SWINGIN ADDIS IS A GOOD GOOD ONE
AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE WAS ETHIO JAZZ 1974 THEY USED TRACK NUMBER 1 IN NOT ONLY TRUE LIES BUT AN EPISODE OF CSI TOO A ARTIST WAS PAINTING AND LISTENING TO IT THATS CRAZY INNIT?

BLESSED LOVE MY LAWD
OH YEA IS THAT A VIDEO U PUT AT THE END OF THE POST
MY COMPUTER ONLY SHOWS A BOX WITH A RED X

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 4/14/2008 2:22:26 PM

blessed love my lawd

www.sendspace.com/

is what I use if I have to, though they have only 300mb per file, if the files aren't bigger than 300mb, then it is all OK.
And those files that the I upload, only the I has the link to them and only the I can give it to whom the I wants, no problem about that.
Maybe Ras Kebre can sugest some other sites.

Concerning the video, perhaps the I doesn't have flash player installed on the CONputer...
The I shouldn't worry about not knowing the cyber things, any way it's not too healthy.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I