Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2692&start_row=41

Why are some ras ignorant towards the i

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/14/2008 8:34:22 PM

Praise be to JAH RASTAFARI
Its raining out right now in Charlotte North Carolina,
the weather is kinda weird for April
But I appreciate the cooler weather

RASTAFARI IS THE SAVIOR

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/15/2008 4:38:27 PM

to sistren khamyl-you said the words reggae and will,actually I have a very good friend named will,will nichol from fayetteville that is very much into reggae music,it seems to fit pretty good,is that who you are talking about?If so,are you Ming-wa-li?

Messenger: Nick1234 Sent: 4/15/2008 9:35:20 PM

Hey Dirty D Iman live in Charlotte North Carolina as well I play guitar and like reggae music except for Babylon Dancehall

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/16/2008 12:38:01 PM

Reggae at Will was a local band in St Louis that gained international recognition after opening for many prominent acts. (Steel Pulse, Muta, Midnite, etc.)

The original members were Sunni, Donovan, Jody, and Kirk

They are with the following local acts now: Youth and Roots-Sunni, Non Stop Reggae-Jody, Donovan and Kirk don't perform now but they assist clubs with sound systems.

Sunni also helped to start Yard Squad.

They were the inspiration behind a child group "Raggamuffin".

Murder City Players and Infrared Rockers have benefitted from their contributions as well.

St Louis Mo is very hospitable to reggae groups. If ever in town "I Know A Place"!

Messenger: dirtyd Sent: 4/16/2008 6:37:44 PM

Thats cool,I almost had a flashback cuz I thought you were someone i've known for a very long time,I just thought maybe you changed your name.thanks for the input sistren,i'll be sure and make a note of it.If your ever in charlotte,n.c.,I know several places! peace,Dirty.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/17/2008 12:26:41 PM

Sure thing, maybe we'll get to "carry on".

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I