Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2664&start_row=1

EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONIE I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/18/2008 2:20:45 PM

King Emmanuel Charles Edwards: Ruling Monarch of Black Supremacy King Alpha and Queen Omego of Creation ever-liveth
AFRICA MUST BE FREE IMMEDIATELY, FROM EUROPEAN WHITE WORLD, MAKE AFRICA BLACK AFRICA..AFRICA FOR THE AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, THOSE AT HOME AND US ABOARD, AS IT WAS THE BEGINNING SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END. INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION.
I-n-I Creation RASES, JAH Royal Sons and Daughters, Gods and Goddessīof the Earthīs Rigthful Rulers, under the Leadership of our Right Honourable Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards, President, God and King of the Royal Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, situated at Mt. Teman Hill 10 Miles Bull Bay; are here to bring the Earth forward to its Right and Natural state.
We the creational Rases of the Earth, reincarnate descendants of African slave children brought here during the Triangular Trade in the 17th century, taking us from the shores of Ethiopia, down here to Jamaica land, then to various parts of Europe have now come reclaim our Rights and take our Governmental stands within the hemisphere and above all forms of Government as the earths rightful rulers.
We have now come to take what is ours from creation, to break the bonds of oppression and set the captives free, to break down spiritual wickedness in high and low places through the voice of the I AM the I AM ( Father Moses). All those who are of a clear understanding should be able to us by our slave masters and this colonial world, Prophesy and history books have made it evident that Africa (Aethiopia), the land of sun-burnt faces, the land of Black People, "cradle of all Humanity" is the first nation upon the face of the earth.
If you look within reasoning, science have even told us that the most Ancient of skull found by anthropologist dating back to the first man, was found within the Continent of Africa. Therefore if even the scientist who refuse to admit the fact that there is a God and the Black Nation is the First and from us come all other races, by his own reasoning it is clearly pointing out that Africa is the land of the Creation. By his discovery of the skull and its location, he relates to the fact that the first man is a Black Man, thus denoting the First Nation. No matter how they try to hide it, can an Ethiopian change his skin or leopard his spot? NO.
...However many folks have put forth the question that if the Black Nation is the First and therefore the most Powerful, once being rulers of the earth, Gods and Goddess; how could a handful of whites take such a multitude into captivity? and to be truthful it seem almost impossible. However our Bible, a history book within itself shows us in Deuteronomy 32 Vs 29-30.
"O that they were wise, that they would consider their latter end. How should one chase a thousand and two put thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them and the Lord had shut them up?
The Bible, Black Man History book the book that was taken away when we were brought into slavery, as a direct sabotage against the Black Nation (Israel), so as to separate us from our history and prevent us from identifying with our true selves. Despite such treacherous acts, Prophecy and history had to be fulfilled. "And the Lord saw it. He afford them because of the provoking of His sons and daughters." Deut. 32 Vs 19, " Why then is this people of Jerusalem sliden back by a perpetual backsliding?" Jeremiah 8 vs 5 " I will heap mischiefs upon them. I will send mine arrows upon them, " Deut. 32 v 23 " I said I would scatter them into corners, I will make the remembrance of them to cease among men" Deut. 32 v 26. We could no longer remember our worth and wealth as a people, our lineage and from whence we came.
I and I the creational Rasses, the Ethiopian Gods and Goddesses, the Black House of Israel children of the Most High God, Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I Jah Rastafari, Father of Creation, who live in Truth and Light seeing the Living Black God, God and man.
We have not refuse to see ourselves or acknowledge our being even before such great Empires. We Ethiopians refer to the Bible, the greatest and oldest history book for such divine knowledge and inspiration in regardes to our Heritage. " We in Ethiopia have one of the oldest versions of the Bible, but however old the version may be in whatever language it might be written, the words remain the same. It transends all boundaries of Empires and all conception of race. It is eternal."
These are the words spoken by our Imperial Majesty of Ethiopia, Emperor Haile Selassie I the First.
Now, it pleases me to ask you a question. If God is a spirit, why do the press print daily a white image on calendars and other spiritual literature and tell the world that it is the image of God? Simply because GOD is A MAN, and not a spirit as we are led to believe.
The Bible tells us that every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess, and all eyes shall behold HIM. (Romans 14 v 11) How can you behold a spirit? The Father making us in His own image His own Likeness (Gen. 1 v 26), is not a spirit but of Flesh and Blood. A spirit is void, without shape and form. You cannot touch a spirit, you cannot see spirit, nor taste a spirit. Contrary to the spirit concept, we see an image as stated in the book of Genesis. A image that is tangible you can touch it, see it, taste it, smell it.
God made man in His own Likeness, His own image, if it had not been seen howelse could We have manifested Himself to His Creation?
"God is not contrary to His own law. He did not come to violate His own law but to fulfil what He had pre-ordained."
Still we have the spiritual even working within the physical to perform temporal works, simply because it is a physical earth ad we are all physical beings. The physical body is not of itself but serves as a container for the spiritual to dwell in.
The spirit is not able to perform works of itself but needs the physical body to manifest temporal works. However, we know the physical is limited to one place at a time. That is why God manifest three physicals to fulfil three temporal works within three dimensions, Height, Width and depth. As the old chant go, so High you canīt get over Him, so low you canīt get around Him. The Three and One in Three, they never disagree. One Power within Three Temple ( The Perfect Trinity) The Prophet, Priest and King.
The Prophet trodding Statecally, the Priest Trodding Churchical[ly], and the King trodding Governmental[ly].
Without the Prophet, the people see no vision, without the Priest there would be no ceremonial order and without the King the people perish.
Our Prophet being the Rt. Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey (John the Babtist), the fore-runner of Jes-us Christ of Nazareth, prophesy of the coming of Black King. He said look towards Ethiopia and saw the Coronation of a Black King. Prophesy says, "Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God," (Psalm 68). He journey far and wide rallying our Black Brothers and Sisters, rousing the Hearts, while showing the way to Africa (Aethjiopia), declaring, "Africa for the Africans, those at Home and Abroad". Marcus Garvey as Light Shining before I and I, had fulfilled the visions of Prophecy.
November 1930, a most remarkable event in history, 72 nations had made abeyance [in respect of the] Crowning [of]His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I the First, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe Judah fulfilling Revelation 19 v 9. All nations bowed before His Throne including the Queen of England. The Duke of Edinburgh and other so called officials, Jamaicans often bow to the Queen England, on his visits to the island and in all other countries, she is given the red carpet treatment and held in high esteem. Yet this woman on all confrontations with His Majesty has no choice but to BOW. Yes all Kings shall fall down before HIM (Psalms 72 v 11) Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Rastafari. Some say that he is dead, but little do they know, GOD CANT Die!!!
In the year 1975, it was said that the Emperor of Ethiopia, the only Reigning Monarch was dead, while they slandered His name with malicious propaganda.
"But He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision " (Psalms 2).
"For lo the Kings were assembled and hasted away, fear took him upon them there, and pain as of a woman in travail (Psalms 48 v 4)."
In their efforts to confirm their statements, Readers Digest magazines (Nov 5, 1975 issue), a factual magazine, did and investigative report on the so-called death and burial of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, the First. To their surprise there was no thumb, no burial site, nothing.
It is also International law that if any head of State dies, or she is required to have a statical funeral. A couple weeks follow Mau See Tung of China died. There was a big statical [funeral] with news reports and pictures viewing the proceses.
On the other hand His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie the 1st, worldīs only and oldest Monarch, the only man holding title as spoken of in ( Rev 19) despite all the false acquisiting the press could nor produce a I of evidence, not even a single [shred] and here we have the most photographed Man in the World.
How ironic. In addition, (the Shaw of Iran) a man not very wise who deared to exalt himself attempting to take unto himself of which h was not worthy, clean himself King of Kings. He alone. Man-See Tung died a king without country. His own country refused and no other country wanted him.
"See now that I even I am He, and there is no God with me, I kill and I make alive, I wound and I heal; neither is there any that can deliver out of my hands." "For I lift up my hands to Heaven and say I live forever" (Deut. 32 v 39-40). Come Praise Him all ye nations, let the Heaven declare His wonderous works.
Of the two patriots we can undoubtedly confess to the greatness of their innumerable works. The King Selassie I the first ( Father Abraham) standing prominent and victorious in an Ancient Land Ethiopia. A Land never conquered, never colonized, never partioned by imperialistic European and Italian countries. Our Rt. hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey, (John he Babtist) warning that we are striking homeward towards Africa, to make her a BIG BLACK Republic. And in the making of Africa, the Big Black Republic what is the barrier, the barrier is the white man, and we say to white men who dominates Africa, that it is to his interest to clear out now because we are coming, not as in the time as Father Abraham 200,000 strong but we are coming 400,000 strong and we mean to retake every square inch of the 12000,000 sq. miles of African Territory belonging to us by Right Divine.
Here and now we have the Rt. Hon. Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards the 7th the High Priest, the Mighty I AM the IAM, First begotten son of the Most High God JAH RASTAFARI, fighting against the scribes and the pharisees defying Pharaoah and his hosts.
Our Father King Selassie I, did send forth a Son in the Earth to bear the cross, to hear the tribulation because the King even sit in Glory. Just as Moses led Israel across the waters and through the wilderness. The same works this Man Jes-us Christ of Nazareth is here to perform. To lead the Black House of Israel. Moses performed Godly works so I and I could not see Him Less than God Himself, because there are works unto God..
If a man perform the works that is of God, then he is one with the Father, God and Man. Just as Jes-us Christ is one with the Father (The Father and the Son is one), two different physicals manifesting the same Power.
The Prophesy shows us that no one goeth unto the Father but by the Son. So that is why we have to see the Hon. Prince Emmanuel Charles Edwards the Black Christ in Flesh in His Fulness. He is the said Christ form that time till this time. The Son that went to prepare a place for us.
He asended into the Heights Mt. Zion High, 11 thousand miles above sea level unto our Father King Selassie I the Mosth High God. Bidding to return, we anticipated His coming to show us the way unto our Father.
The Comforter has come to bring all things back to remembrance, (John 14). We who have eyes and now see, ears and now hear, knowledge along with the understanding through the powers of the Black Christ, have long time known that Black People have been tricked. For it is said, some have eyes and they see not. They have ears and they hear not, they have knowledge but lack understanding.
Revelation 5 shows us that the seals have been lifted. The sense of perception is open to those who seek to know Truth, because is Truth and Light, and it goes to say , "And I saw in right hand of Him that sat upon the throne a book written within and on the backside sealed with seven (7) seals therefore? And no man in Heaven, nor in earth was able to open the book, neither to look thereon, And I wept much because no man was found worthy.
And one of the elders said unto me, weep not behold the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the root of David hath prevailed to open the book and loose the seven (7) seals thereof. The lamb that was slain was found worthy."
The Black Christ, the Son of Prince Emmanuel was crucified. No longer shall He be the Lamb for the slaughter, but He has come to Conquer, because death has no power.
We do not have to die to see Christ, because Christ is here with us, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari...Interpreted God with us.
We Black People are form Eternity, and will Live to Eternity. Do not be the 80,000,000 careless Ethiopians to go down with satan because Jah is the God of the Living. Rastafari Kingdom is now come. Black man and Black woman, tell me, where will you spend your long Eternity? In Egypt/Jamaica, or in Africa Ethiopia?
Will you give up a Continent for an island? Know where you stand in this last judgement. You cannot be neutral. Everyone must take his stand. Either you are Right or either you are wrong. Life, or death, no two ways about it. Either you are Living, if not you are of the dead.
If you are not on Gods side, then you must be on satans side. Nothing is new under the sun, All has been here since time begun. Be on the Right side. No price for Salvation. You canīt buy Redemption.
The Shepherd leads His fold 144,000 elected Saints, Gods and Goddesses of the Earth. clothed in white. We who have dipped our robes in the blood of the lamb and have come great tribulation.
The first woe is gone up, the second woe is here and the third woe cometh. Israel prepare thyself. When you think its peace and safety, then comes a sudden destruction. The Judgement cometh in one hour.
Set up the standard towards Zion; retire, stay not, for I will bring evil from the North and great destruction. The Lion is come from his thicket and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on His way. He is gone forth from His place to make thy ( habitation) desolate and thy cities shall be waste without an inhabitant.
ISRAEL KNOW THYSELF..BLACK MAN AND BLACK WOMAN, KNOW THYSELF...GODS AND GODDESSES, KNOW THYSELF.
I PRINCE EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS THE VII ADONIE I GOD, CLOSE WITH PEACE AND LOVE.
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. "

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/18/2008 7:01:01 PM

Give thanks I, the i bring much gladness to i heart these days

Rastafari

Messenger: BLACK STAR Sent: 3/24/2008 6:47:23 PM

LONG LONG LIVE EVER LIVING GOD JAHOVIAH JAH RASTAFARI EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONIE I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 3/25/2008 2:00:31 PM

Blessed Heart of Love My Lords and Empresses, give thanx for life and the mighty life giver Selassie I Jah Rastafari Adonai God Jah Rastafari.
Ras Kebre please give I a link, it has been sometime since I reasoned with the I, I pray the I is doing well. I forgot the I email addy, so pls. link I.
Yaa, blessed love goddess, I was wandering how the I trip to the homeland was and did the I ever make it to zion hill? Link I sis, blessed love

Love and protection going out and coming in Jahovia God Jah Rastafari Selassie I Jah Rastafari!
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari, Love Love

empress4iva@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/jah_prophecy

Empress Tracy

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/25/2008 8:38:20 PM

Hi Momma!!! Yes I, Zion Dawta... so sweet to feel the touch.

I'll be looking for thee I on yahoo.

Love love.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/26/2008 2:59:09 AM

Ises
Overjoyed right now

All I love i send to the honorable Empresses
Empress Ten, i was beginning to wonder about the i as well, give thanks i am alright, i pray everything is well with the I

Empress Yaa, the i finally forward back. I give thanks for thy safe return. The i know i have many questions for the i, so ill leave it till i see the i, for now just a nice big Well-come

I will reason with i sistren soon

Igzeahbiher Yemesgen
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/26/2008 3:42:44 AM

lol, the i dem can see i am not a 100 percent these last few days
I was just walking out the door, i was thinking about the i, Empress Prophecy, and i suddenly thought, did i just write Empress Ten?
Give thanks, JAH remind I of i error
My aplologies, i have a lot on i mind, i have been seeing Sis Ten more than i have been seeing the i, it just slipped i mind

Give thanks for the link sis Prophecy, i will talk to the i soon. Love

Sis Ten, i mentioned the i already so lol Love .

Humbly
Rastafari

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 3/26/2008 6:12:18 AM

Just make sure you sign onto msn soon, my Lord..!!!!!!!! I wanna say hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 4/2/2008 10:39:08 AM

blessed heart of love my lords and empresses, give thanx for another uprising. Goddess, I don't have a puter and the library have no yahoo messenger just hotmail. does the godess have a hotmail account? here is mine so add pls. lionessdread@hotmail.com or www.myspace.com/jah_prophecy

Ras Kebre, give thanx and I will forgive the I for teh error..lol..how is the I, I pray all is bless. check out the www.blackking.net and click on the english and the i can listen to some real nice binghi. I am in the library trying to be quiet but it hard..lol..heart of love my lords and empress!!!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/13/2010 9:51:56 AM

"November 1930, a most remarkable event in history, 72 nations had made abeyance [in respect of the] Crowning [of]His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I the First, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe Judah fulfilling Revelation 19 v 9.

All nations bowed before His Throne including the Queen of England. The Duke of Edinburgh and other so called officials, Jamaicans often bow to the Queen England, on his visits to the island and in all other countries, she is given the red carpet treatment and held in high esteem. Yet this woman on all confrontations with His Majesty has no choice but to BOW. Yes all Kings shall fall down before HIM (Psalms 72 v 11)"

------------------------------------

My lords and empresses, princes and princesses, all of the I them see the mighty, striking, powerful and mystic occurrence here I presume...

It is no coincidence that this prophecy from Psalm 72 verse 11 relates and reflects the represtentatives from 72 different nations, and also that the coronation of JAH took place in the 11th month (in the western calender)

THE MYSTICS OF JAH ARE TRULY AMAZING!

BLACK SUPREMACY POWERS OF ALL POWERS OF THE POWER OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY...HAILE I...SELASSIE I...JAH! RASTAFARI!

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I