Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2638&start_row=1

How many

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/29/2008 9:31:38 AM

times is God said to have written something with His own hands in the bible?

Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 2/29/2008 3:09:07 PM

Greetings Ras,

the Mashafa Kufale (Book of Jubilee)clearly says many times that the Angel gave Moses the tablets written by his own finger, and that that angel wrote down what he saw in other tablets. Enoch was also the first man to learn reading in order to undersand what he saw in the visions during his first stay in Heaven.
also, it is interesting that it is not just "a" writing, but there is also "the" writing system of God , in the sense that the Kufale says that hebrew was the language of creation -used by all the children befor the babel tower crashed and they mixed their tongues- and that God wrote, so He wrote in hebrew; then Abraham found his ancestors books -Enoch and Noah- written in Hebrew, and the angel helped him to understand them.

the Archangel Michael wrote for God the sins of man.
When the Scriptures say that something is done by God, it could also mean that it is done by an angel, and it seem to be so for Ex 31,18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God. see also 34,1 and Deut 9,10.

this is what i know.

blessed

noch is said to have been the first one who learned how to read, in order to understand the tablets he saw in Heaven during the visions.

then, Exodus

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/1/2008 6:25:25 AM

Ises.

True, but i was kind of looking for a simpler answer idren.
As far as i know, it is four times that God wrote with his own fingers in the bible.
The i has already mentioned two of those instances that i was thinking about
one when God gave Moses the two tablets of stone
and the second instance was when Moses destroyed the tablets after witnessing the people of israel in idol worship and God wrote and gave to Moses a second.

I want to see if the i them can remember the other two instances that i am thinking about.

I am just having a little fun with the i then, first one with the answer gets a price.......lol nooo, not really, knowledge is a price on its on ,right?

Bless
Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/1/2008 9:09:37 AM

First and second instance :-

Exodus 34.1
And the LORD said unto Moses, Hew thee two tables of stone like unto the first: and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/1/2008 10:05:20 PM

I was trying to think about the different parts of the Bible but I couldn't figure out what two other parts you were talking about.

One thing I thought was Creation because Jah word caused all of Creation to be.

I decided to do a little search on Google and I found an answer. I don't know if it is the same answer you were thinking of, but it is an answer none the less.

The third is in the book of Daniel when He wrote:

-----------------
Daniel 5
[5] In the same hour came forth fingers of a man's hand, and wrote over against the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king's palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote.

[25] And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.
[26] This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
[27] TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
[28] PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
-----------------

The third time was when Jah wrote in the sand.
-----------------
John.8
[1] Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
[2] And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
[3] And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
[4] They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
[5] Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
[6] This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
[7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
[8] And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
-----------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/2/2008 5:06:06 AM

Bless bless

YES I, right there

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/2/2008 5:46:49 AM

Another question for the i them ?

Who is Lulu?? lol

Ises

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/2/2008 9:42:51 AM

MY 4 YEAR OLD KNOWS THAT!!!!! LULU IS SELASSIE I LAP DOG
LOL I READ A BOOK CALLED "THE EMPEROR"......
IT IS A COMPILATION OF LETTERS OR ENTRYS OF PERSONAL ACCOUNTS OF LIVING WITH HIS HOLY MAJESTY.....
THERE IS A MAN WHO LIVED IN THE PALACE WHOSE ONLY JOB WAS TO WIPE URINE, OFF OF SO CALLED DIGNITARY SHOES
WHEN SELASSIE I WOULD HAVE FORIEGHN DINNER GUESTS
"LULU" WOULD PISS ON BABYLON SHOES !!!!HIS MAJESTY .. GUESTS WERE NOT PERMITTED TO LOOK EVEN ANGRY WITH HIS DOG
A HUMBLE SERVENT WOULD COME AND SIMPLY CLEAN UP YOUR SHOE
GOOD QUESTION MY LAWD,
GIVE THANKS FOR FIRST DAY GONE... MARCH 1ST 50 TH ANNIVERSARY OF OUR
E A B I C BOBO SHANTI TRUE CHURCH OF SALVATION MARCH 1ST 1958
IT WAS A WONDER FUL DAY I DIDDNT GET TO GO TO THE CELEBRATION...MY NIECE WAS BORN THE NIGHT BEFORE U KNOW
SO I PLAYED COPIES OF SERVICE GIVE PRAISE AND LOVE UP MY NEW BORN PRINCESS
BLESED LOVE

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/2/2008 1:17:28 PM

I THINK I REMEBER TO A STORY OF A ENGLISHMAN OR SOME ONE STMP HIS FEET TO LULU
COSEQUENTLY HAD A HEART ATTACK SHORLTY LATER

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 3/2/2008 1:37:28 PM

LOL

Yes Iyah,
First off, blessings on the new born, Jah praises

And Blessings on the Royal Boboshanti Mansion, JAH RASTAFARI, Give thanks for King Emmanuel.
I myself am waiting, dont want to say impatiently lol, for i sistren Yaa to forward and tell i all about the ilebrations in JA.
Rook,If the i find any info on any ilebrations in I Africa, especially Ghana, Ithiopia, please make sure to let ini know, iyah.

Give thanks for the recollections on Lulu, yes i, i have heard those accounts as well. There is also one other i heard, i believe it was in JA on the Emperorīs visit, where the Rasses gathered heard Lulu bark, which sounded more like a Lionīs roar. I might be a little off on the details as i heard this a while ago.

Speaking of neices, i was just mentioning to Ark I, that the reason that i have been having fun asking these questions is because i have been spending time with my nephews and neices, always looking for ways to reach and teach them.

Ises
RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I