Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2617&start_row=1

The Royal Ethiopian Judah Coptic Church

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Mikael Iseedoor Sent: 2/9/2008 6:43:42 AM

The Royal Ethiopian Judah Coptic Church
an Ethio-Rastafari mansion/formation
the Communal Head: Abuna Blackheart (a.k.a. Bongo Blackheart)
the Headquarters: Balcombe Drive, Waterhouse, Kingston, Jamaica

Do you know anything more about this organization and it's founder?

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 6/28/2008 5:58:35 AM

I have been searching the web and I can't find anything about this group.The name intreges me and I would also like to learn more.If you find anything let I know or vice versa.

Messenger: raspeter2009@hotmail.com Sent: 3/3/2013 11:52:42 AM

i grow in the church at welcome ave with the abuna and i am still in it if you need info messge i

Messenger: Priest Duncan Sent: 6/2/2013 7:46:11 PM

,Blessed love,

Greetings in the name of the Most High His Imperial Majesty, the Alpha and Omega, Root and offspring of David JAH Rastafari Empress Menen I father and mother of I n I faith.

As a representative of the Judah Coptic Church InI is here to inform the public of our existence within the churchical administrative, that our organization is still operating but within a spiritual movement because of the governmental system and our manifestation according to our Theocratical rights.

Therefore for further info:Leave ur email address or contact number.

Babywrong will not prevail because the church is still moving on spiritually. Give thanks and praises.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/2/2013 8:26:19 PM

Blessed Love Priest Duncan.

Can the I tell I and I about the church? I am interested to hear more about it.

Messenger: Priest Duncan Sent: 6/16/2013 1:28:34 PM

Greetings in the name of our Saviour Negus I Jah Rastafari.

Pertaining to the knowledge of the church origin and its founders the i and i could contact our elder Priest Ras Kelly as one of the living witness according to knowledge of the church.

Tele:876-376-7092

As an inspired servant of the Almighty I Jah Rastafari I n I Priest Duncan is a living church and witness of I n I Father and Mother of iration. Therefore the knowledge which the Holy Father has inspired in I n I, I n I will always be open with truth and rights to share these knowledge to you all.Give thanks and praise.

initation; MANY ARE CALL FEW ARE CHOOSEN

Messenger: kidus Seifu Sent: 7/12/2013 4:45:35 AM

Rasta FarI

Don't connect Ithiopian church with Egyptian church. Come n visit Ithiopian monasteries. One religion Tewahado save InI. Wake up. . .

Messenger: Priest Duncan Sent: 7/28/2013 10:50:05 AM

Blessed greetings, kidus Seifu,

I n I give thanks to the fact and reality according to truth of the Itopian Church, as the first according to churchical order or administration. InI know that Itopia Africa is the first pertaining to civilization and also the first in all things pertaining to the almighty and his creations. According to life journey we all transcend to various imentions on earth so therefore we all have to expect the almighty powers which manifeses through InI us all to be manifest throughout creation, Earth, Air, Sea, fire and throughout the whole cosmic.

INITATION: IN MY FATHER`S & MOTHER`S HOUSE THEIR ARE MANY MANSIONS
THROUGHOUT THE FOUR WINGS OF IRATION. WHERE THERE ARE TWO ARE MORE ACCORDING TO HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS HE ALWAYS REVEALS HIMSELF TO INSPIRE, ONE PERFECT LOVE.

"PRIEST DUNCAN"

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I