Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2614&start_row=1

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE E.A.B.I.C. --- Church of Salvation ---

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/8/2008 6:26:48 PM

Blessed love my lord and Empress,

We, the members of the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress Church of Salvation take this opportunity to send our love and salutation to the world of people: not the love of the world, but the love of Jes-us the Black Christ in Flesh.

Our congress was started at 54b Spanish Town Road on the 1st of March 1958, by our Worthy Founder Leader President God and King the Most Right Hon. King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the Black Moses, the Lord's Servant. This Man send and come to gather all ethiopian slave Children in the Diaspora to return to Our Original vine and Fig Tree. At such occasion, more than 300 people were gathered in Kingston to take Our flight Home. The Convention of 1958 was broken up by the government of that day.

Our father king Emmanuel has not voted in this country until this day, instead He founded this Congress, the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress Church of Salvation, to lead and teach the people forward under Our Own Vine and Fig Tree through International Repatriation.

Our banners are the Red Gold and Green and the Red Black and Green, the Black five point star, the R symbol, Crown Head and Lion symbol. The Covenant for the Black House of Israelites at Home and Abroad universally is the Rainbow Covenant of the Red Gold and Green, the Red Black and Green ( Red on top ) with Black five point star, the R symbol, Crown Head and Lion symbol. Red is for the Blood of the Black Ethiopian Nation; Gold is for the Black Golden Nation. Green is for the Green fields of the Black Nation Black Ethiopia, Black Africa, Black is for the Black Ethiopian Israelites. This is the Covenant for the Black Man and Woman, the true Gods and Goddessess of the Earth. These emblems are our emblems. We demand these emblems to rise four wings of the Earth on every flag pole Governmentally and Parliamentally. These emblems to take their rightful position in the Earth through the voice of I, King Emmanuel and the Saints and Archangels of the most High demand this to be done universally and internationally by the head of the United Nations general Assembly.

All ruling powers of the World and all World Heads of Government such as britain, America, russia, Canada, New Zealand, France, Cuba, China and also this jamaica Government, the Prime Minister and deputy Prime Minister, also Head of state Queen Elizabeth II fulfil the right of Freedom, Redemption and International Repatriation, to return us back to Black Africa to our Nationality, our Homeland of Black Ethiopia, Black Africa. Seven or nine miles of Black Starliner to fulfil this cause; FREE WATER WAY.

When His Majesty came here in 1966, He met our Leader at Kings house and the Principle of Repatriation was accepted by His majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

Our Camp was again destroyed by the police in 1969 by Inspector Joe Williams. Our members were scattered all over. We moved around until we arrived at our present address at 10 miles, Bull Bay, St. Andrew, jamaica, W.I.

We are fulfilling the Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey's Prophecy saying, " Ten miles out of the bloody city, when you see the Man of R come, drop X and the R-Man will lead you home".

I now call on Her Majesty with Her Royal Parliament to search the archives of Britain and bring up the Rights of King emmanuel and His People. The Right which should have been given since 1834, 1st of August.

It was Queen Victoria and her allies who tricked Us and took us out of Africa, and it is only Right for them to take us back in.

In May 31st. 1994, Our father laid down His Holy Temple. Before leaving He set all things in Order. He left a 14- Man Committee to see to all administration of the Church and the government; also a 33- Man Parliament representing the people. He also outlined a 4-point plan to the government of Jamaica to bring about a fundamental background of this reality.

We call on the Government for 7,9 or 13 miles of high-water ships to Repatriate us home. We also call on Her Majesty to assist in the endeavouring Justice. she should also assist in providing Ships for those of us who want to be transported Home.

What the father want from Black people is to build our unity to one unity for the love of God. So let us come to one people. It is the People who must say, " We want to go Home ".

Our Church stand to land man under his own vine and fig tree. One thing last forever and that is Salvation, and only one Salvation stand and that is the Black Christ salvation.

Black Supremacy and His Commandments teach us love, and love hang all laws and Prophets commands on the face of the Earth. The Black Christ church of Salvation is the True Church of Divine salvation which teaches us that Man of Right is God, and men of wrong is Satan in flesh.

The white men is a god for himself, the China man is a god for himself and the Indian is a god for himself, but the Black god is the first and last God. The Black Royalty is the first royalty.

The Black Christ teaches us to look into ourselves and not out of ourselves; because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

All leaders that came before the Black Christ were liars and thieves ( Barabas ). All we are asking the relevant Authorities for is the Universal right to return to Our desired heaven, the Heaven of choice, Ethiopia-Africa; the same heaven that the white Monarch-Queen victoria took us from

Where is the twenty million pound sterling that was granted to the slave children in 1834? Parmount Importance! Repatriation with Compensation!!!!!!!

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE E.A.B.I.C.

--- Church of Salvation ---

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/8/2008 7:02:10 PM

GIVE THANKS FOR HON. PREIST TEDDY!
WHO HAS BEEN WORKING HARD TO BRING TRUTHS AND RIGHTS TO THE WORLD
HOLY I SELASSIE I JAAH RASTAFARI
FROM
JAMAICA CANADA GAHNA AND AMERICA
HE IS TRULLY LIVICATED TO JAH WORKS

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 3/2/2008 2:02:44 PM

ALSO CHECK BLACK KING.NET
E A B I C SPANISH AND ENGLISH

Messenger: uanemant Sent: 10/18/2019 11:06:26 AM

Jah -rastafari is share information in detail of the church of the newYork and the Canada. This is the forum which is share all the time table of https://www.topamericanwriters.com/ukessays-com-review/ the prayer in these two countries as well as also share the message in the shapes of the group.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/7/2020 1:54:32 AM

HOLY EMMANUEL I

KING SELASSIE I

JAH RASTAFARI

KING ALPHA & QUEEN OMEGA

JAH WORLD WITH OUT END

SELAH

AMAN & AMAN

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/7/2020 1:56:27 AM

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI