Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2610&start_row=1

rastafari rising OR BLASPHEME SINKIN U DECIDE

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/8/2008 4:47:41 PM

BLESSED LOVE MY LAWD AND EMPRESS
I SEEN THE VIDEOS OF MUTABARUKA ON
RELIGOUS HARDTALK ON
"YOUTUBE"
THE MAN SAID "MAN CREATED GOD
IN HIS OWN CONCIOUS AND "THERE IS NO SUPERNATURAUL BEING"

HE WENT ON AND ON ABOUT BUN THE BIBLE DASH WAY JUDOCRISTIAN THINKIN
FORGET ABOUT JEREMIAH ISIAH THE PROPHETS OF OLD
FORGET ABOUT CHRIST HE MOCKED MOSES
I ASK U THIS WHY WOULD A SELF PROCLAIMED ATHEIST COME AND SAY HE IS RASTAFARI
WAT COULD RASTA MEAN TO AN ATHEIST ANY WAY
WHAT WOULD BE THE
THE POINT
OF SAYIN RATAFARI
WHEN U DONT PRAY TO GOD .........................
ALSO SELASSIE I GLORY IN THE BIBLE AND
THAT
SAME BOOK
THAT HE BURNS DAILY
HE ALSO WENT ON AND SAID RASTAFARI ARE STUCK IN A OLD TIME RELIGION
AND IGNORANCE
HE BASICALLY BURN DOWN DAVID AND SOLOMON BY SAYIN GODS CHOSEN WERE INSIGNIFICANT TO ETHIOPIA
SINCE ETHIOPIA IS OLDER THAN ISRAEL
.........................I REALLY WISH I COULD ASK HIM WHAT IS HIS TAKE ON THE RT HONOREBEL KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS 7TH
OBVIOSLY BY HEARING HIM TALK
IT WOULDNT BE A VERY NICE DISCUSSION !!!!!!!!!!
BLESSED LOVE HEART OF SABBATH GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE FOR ALL GOOD THINGS SAID AND DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JAAAHOVIA SELASSIE I JAAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jahnny Sent: 2/10/2008 4:59:24 AM

blessed love
I saw d video muta didn't said bun d ible it is d presentator sed it in I man ovastand is muta was tryin to explain d afrikan concept of g-d ,JAH in InI not above or outerspace muta didn't deny JAH muta said he accept d NATURAL wich is same as rightious or holy,true order of JAH ital livity. muta also explain dat RASTAFARI is manifested to InI and dat he dnt need a ible to prove RASTAFARI divinity,muta was just explainin he don't believe in dogmas or blindfaith just like wat d majority do,cause of dogmas and miracles (iman no deny) but majority forget life is a miracle wat RASTAFARI did (still doin) is a mircle thru speeches,national development aand livity of RASTAFARI,wen RASTAFARI (always is)came on kingly character majority didn't accept RASTAFARI cause dem rather want to see HIM COME in NONNATURAL WAY rather dan NATURAL,
blesssed love
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/10/2008 11:29:02 AM

BLESSED LOVE MY LAWD
U WATCH ALL OF THEM?
BECAUSE I HEARD THE MAN SAY IN HIS OWN WORDS THAT THERE IS NO SUPREME SUPURNATURAUL HIGHER BEIN G THAN US
SO DIVINITY DOESNT MEAN TO MUCH TO HIM
NO MATTER HOW THE I DEM DRESS IT UP PRETTY............
HE SAID THAT "MAN",

WEATHER AFRICAN OR NO AFRICAN CREATED GOD IN HIS OWN CONCIOUS
NOT GOD CREATER MAN IN HIS IMAGE

I HEARD AND OVERSTAND HIM I JUSS CANT SEE IT THAT WAY
ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS MAJESTY WHOM INI DO PRAISE IN HIS SUPREMECY
SWORE OUT HIS OWN MOUTH TO UP HOLD AND STRENGTHIN ORTHODOX FAITH

IT GETS TO CONFUSION IF U WERE TO SAY IM A CHRISTIAN THAT DOES NOT BELEIVE IN CHRIST OR HIS FATHER
I OVERSTAND HIS REASONIN
BUT I DIS AGREE WITH IT STILL..
AT THE END OF THE DAY HIS WORDS COMPLETELY DISS KING IMMANUELS TEACHINGS
COS KING IMMANUEL .U KNOW
THE BIBLE IS THE BOOK KING IMMANUEL TEACH FROM
NEW JAHRUSELAM SCHOOL ROOM IS HYM AND BIBLE
TO ACCEPT MUTAS ARGUMENT ONE WOULD HAVE DIS CREDITED THE PREIST PROPHET AND KING I WATCHED THE VIDEOS OVER AND OVER ITS ENTERTAININ HE IS A REAL THINKER
BUT SO IS SATAN WHO CORRUPTS FAITH WITH FOOLISHNESS AND RATIONAL REASONIN
HIM SAY
HOW I BELEIVE IN A STRY JESUS FED THE SO MANY PEOPLE WITH SO LITTLE FOOD AND WAT "DID MOSES HAVE A MICROPHONE HOW HE TALK TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE LEADIN TRU ..U KNOW
NO FAITH JUSS KNOLEDGE
SEEMS SHALLOW TO ME MY LAWD HAILE SELASSIE ALWAYS SPOKE ABOUT FAITH IN A SUPERIOR MANNER SO MUTA IS GOING AGAINST HIM NO MATTER WHAT

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR HIM JUSS COME OUT AND SAY
DIRECT WHAT HE FEELS ABOUT THE CONGRESS AND THE WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PRESIDENT..... U KNOW?
COS HE DID SAY THAT RASTA TODAY IS IGNORANT AND STUCK ON OLD TIME RELIGION JUDEO CRISTO
HIM SAY FIRE BUN OLD TIME RELIGION
IS TRUE WAT HE SAYS THAT ETHIOPIAS/EGYPTS GODS IS OLDER THASN JUDAH ITES
BUT MAKEDA HER SELF CONVERTED TO SOLOMONS RELIGION AND THATS IS WHY ETHIOPIA NEVER SUFFERED COLONIALISM
HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
GIVE THAKS FOR THE REASONIN MY LAWD AND EMPRESS

Messenger: jahnny Sent: 2/10/2008 1:02:12 PM

blessed love
I saw d video in begin it was quite confusin wat muta sed man created g-d I think wat muta ment is dem who separate dem self from g-d and sayin g-d is above dem not in dem and dat InI can't be g-d,forgetin datbeing g-d is being one with g-d and dat InI is all g-d and RASTAFARI is d perfect man JAH HIMSELF,and manifestation of InI thru d teachins and livity of RASTAFARI, JAH IS ALL,and not just believin of d unseen g-d and dat with just prayin d hungry will be fed instead of doin d work with InI pyhsical skills JAH made InI perfect and capable of doin everythin,and InI is responsible of wat is happenin in dis world instead of prayin to g-d to change d world let InI change d world I think doin it is a true prayer,I think dis is wat muta ment dat faith is not just believin JAH but knowin JAH and majority thinks believin is faith,but if muta ment dat JAH is ONLY a concious mind I man nah agree on dat.
blessed love
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 2/10/2008 7:02:07 PM

Haile I Selassie I and Empress Menen I Rastafari I an I children of zion

blessed love in the name of the Inity

Mutabaruka is a visionary, he is one who has gone beyond the confines of judeo-xtian thinking to see the light of fari.. man how long will ones I-tinue to bash a one who doesnt see the trod in the light of the bible. Not using the bible as a source of inspiration doesnt mmake one a blasphemer or a devil.

I man personally agree with muta alot of Rastafari are stuck in the slave massas religion, 2000 years of judeo christian rule has come to an end in the year 2000 x-tianity is expired, it is in deep trouble as a matter of facts because now more than ever shall we see ones realeasing the chains of the colonial slave massas religion.

the ultimate liberation is on the way, it is inevitable ones can try to fight against their concience as much as they want to but will get nowhere 2012 IS COMING RASTAFARI we have crucial things to reason about as dis 2012= 23 is the dawning of the age of jahquarius.... time will tell more time

Haile I Selassie I , Empress Menen I RASTAFARI I an I the children of zion blessings

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/12/2008 2:10:41 PM

Greetings...

The I's know that Muta is speaking from an individual perspective and is not trying to say any Rastafari people must think like him. His point, as I see it, was just that he does not need the Bible to personally validate His Majesty or himself in his own glory.

Rook the I spoke of His Majesty being a Christian, but as Muta points out, Ethiopia's History does not begin with the Bible, even though the Bible's History begins with Ehthiopia. The root of Christianity does not begin with the Bible either, but rather in Ethiopia as oral tradition. As that tradition spread and traveled up the Nile into Ethiopia's child, Kemet(egypt), it flourished and blossomed into a written History, this is the natural progression of the Bible and Christianity. I'm not trying to say don't use the Bible for the Iselves, for if His Majesty glory in it then I and I can glory in it too, but if Ones want to dig deeper into the roots of it then One doesn't have to use the Bible for it can be found pre existing in Kemet, and for a One like Muta it makes sense to look at a more African source.

Muta did say there is no supernatural being, that just means no sky god, but he certainly did acknowledge the force that is life which in Muta's word "life can't die" it always is. The body comes and goes, but the force that is life is eternal. Muta just said that it made no sense to him to pray to something which is beyond comprehension, for if you can't comprehend it then how can you pray to it. Now if I and I are the embodiment of this eternal power that is life then we can live up to our highest potential, as exemplified by His Majesty, and become H.I.M. in the fullness of our own glory. Now I know Ones may not agree, and I'm not expecting One to, neither was Muta, but I see it as the greatest benefit. Once we can look within to find this God that has for so long been portrayed as an external being we may once again find ourselves.

Regarding Emmanuel Edwards, I've seen Him speak on God in flesh, and so it would seem to I that Emmanuel is straight up telling I and I to look within as well, and not to a supernatural being. Am I wrong on this? From the words I've heard from Emmanuel and the words I've heard from Muta, it would seem to I that they are on the same page really, just One coming from a more Bible based perspective and the other coming from a more experiential perspective. This is not to say that Emmanuel hasn't brought His own life experience into His teachings, but One chooses to see it through the Biblical lens and the other does not, that doesn't mean that there is any real contradiction.

Also, I didn't hear Muta say he was an atheist, I did hear the other guy say that while trying to talk over Muta in a big way. Personally I really enjoyed all those videos and found them to be very uplifting and would encourage everyone to watch them, there is no sinking going on there. Muta does not have all the answers and never claimed to, he is just speaking as an individual.

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 2/12/2008 10:33:44 PM

One chooses to see it through the Biblical lens and the other does not, that doesn't mean that there is any real contradiction.

[WHAT ABOUT SPIRIT???????? THAT IS WHERE THE CONTRADICTION IS SPIRIT....
AND GOD IS OMNIPOTENT SO HE IS IN THE SKY !!!!!!
AS HE IS IN THE EARTH THE WATER THE GRASS THE TREES HES BEYOND THE SUN MOON AND STARS YET HE IS EVERY DROP OF WARM BLOOD
AND HE IS THE NUCLEUS IN EVERY CELL IN YOUR BODY
SPIRIT IS
SUPER NATURAUL AND WITH OUT IT THERE IS NO USE FOR PRAYER
blessed my lawd

AS FAR AS MY LAWD............ THE WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PRESIDENT GOD AND KING
HIS IDEA OF GOD IN FLESH AND LOOKING WITH IN COMES FROM
THE JE-SUS WHO SUFFER 5 BLEEDING WOUNDS TO SAVE HIS CHILDREN !
HIS PREISTHOOD IS OF THE ORDER OF MELCHEZIDECK HEBEREWS 7
HE SAYS TO TRY EVERY SPIRIT TO SEE IF IT IS OF CHRIST
WHO EVER CONFESSETH CHRIST..... IS OF CRHIST
WHO EVER DOES NOT IS OF SATAN!!!
AND TRUST HE IS NOT A MAN OF MIX UP THINKIN
HE IS NOT CONFUSING IN ANY MANNER EVERY THING HE SAYS IS IN THE BIBLE AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT
HE DOES NOT USE THE BIBLE AS SIMPLY A FICTIONAL BOOK USED FOR EXAMPLINARY LIFE
EVEN WHEN HE SPEAKS TO ELIZIBETH HE QUOTES HISTORY AND PROPHECY IN THE BIBLE AS REASON FOR HER TO SEND SHIPS OF TRANSPORTATION
BUT SIMPLY PUT KING IMMANUEL NEVER DEPARTS FROM THE BIBLE !!!
AND HE WOULD DEFINATELY BUN DOWN MUTAS THEROY OF NO SUPER NATURAUL !!!
"God so love His people, that He send His own annointed Son in His Holy name, whosoever believe in him should not perish but have everlasting Life. Jes-us Christ is the Rock of our Salvation, Jes-us Christ is the Leader of our salvatION "-KING IMMANUEL

"Glory be, to our Father and to the Son and to the holy One of creation, as Jah was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, Jah world without end. So hail our God Selassie I Jahovia God Jah Rastafari Almighty God Jah Rastafari great and terrible God Jah Rastafari is our Almighty God, Jah who seated in Zion and reigneth in the heart of all flesh, O thou Most High eternal Father Jahovia God Jah Rastafari hear us and bless us O Lord, keep and santify us all, cause thine holy face to shine upon us thy children so we shall be saved and redeemed, O thou Most High God Jah Rastafari."

IF THERE WAS NOTHING HIGHER THAN OUR SELVES IT WOULD BE POINTLESS TO SAY SUCH THINGS ..
INI IS ONLY
DOING WORKS OF GOD IN FLESH WHEN WE MAKE A UNION WITH CHRIST
AND DO THE "R"IGHT
,CHRIST IN THE FATHER AND INI IN CHRIST WITH OUT THE UNION WE ARE SIMPLY MEN LOST IN OUR OWN CONCIOUS LOOKING FOR WHAT WE WILL NEVER FIND
ONE MORE THING WHEN MUTA SAID HE BUN DOWN OLD TIME RELIGION OLD TIME SALVATION
IS
ONE OF IMANUEL BIGGEST CORUS IN SERVICE
"
GIVE I BACK THAT OLD TIME SALVATION IT IS THE ONLY ONE CONNECTION "

GIVE THANKS FOR THE REASONIN AND ALL GOOD THINGS SAID AND DONE MY LAWD....
GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE
JAHHOVVIA JAHH RASTAFARI

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 2/14/2008 12:56:14 PM

Well, Hon. it's not really a contradiction when One chooses to call it spirit and the other is calling it a force or an energy, both is still Life. As far as the omnipotence of Jah, that's very true, and yet with the energy existing within everything, the closest we are to that truth is the energy found within I. So it seems like the beginning and end of our existence and our perceptions lies within I. Hon. Rook I really feel that what the I is calling supernatural is what Muta is calling natural, as everything is the eternal cause and effect of nature. When Ones say "God in the sky", it's not a diss to the eternal being, but rather an affirmation of it in that we do not just look to the sky like something lives up there controlling everything. We don't just pray to an external force to make everything cool, you feel me, it's an inward projection to help I to rise the level and get strength needed at that time.

Now I know I heard Emmanuel say that if a man comes and tells you he is Christ in spirit then he's not it, but if a man comes and tells you he is Christ in flesh then you know he's a man of God.

Emmanuel's teaching may be Bible based, but what is the Bible based on? Muta was just sighting up the Kemetic teaching on which the Bible is based, and the message has always been the same, that is the oldest time religion. Muta's perspective is not out of line at all, after all the wrongs committed in the name of the Bible towards Africans, I can't blame him at all for wishing to look to a more ancient African reflection. Union with Christ is attainment of the perfect state of mind and being, the enlightenment that people the world over are striving for.

SELAM

Messenger: Bro.Asher Sent: 2/23/2008 7:10:39 PM

About reading and not reading the bible.

"Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realize that the Bible is his refuge and the rallying point for all humanity." - Emperor Haile Selassie I

If RasTafarI say that it is the Rallying point of all humanity, That means to me that it is important for I to read the bible, tho one shouldn't read the bible for anyone else but oneself.

Yahyah run things!
Selassie I.

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 3/27/2008 5:06:52 AM

2+3=5

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I