Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2593&start_row=1

1 BLOCK FROM MY MOTHER

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 1/23/2008 11:08:20 AM

JAAH RAAASTAFARI
CHOKE THE WICKED AND PARALIZE SATAN
I DONT EVEN WANT TO LEAVE MY MOTHER OR MY KIDS HOME ALONE IN A MONTH MY SISTER WILL HAVE A BABY.....
IN A WAR ZONE....IF EVERY THING THAT HAPPENED HERE IN A WEEK HAPPENED 20 MILES A WAY
THE FEDS NATIONAL GAURD EVERY BODY WOULKD BE DOWN HERE THIS IS NOT ELECTION INNA YARD THIS IS NOT EVEN CLEVELAND THIS IS CANTON OHIO
I FEEL IM GOIN TO MAKE A DOCUMENTARY THIS SUMMER ON
C. A. N. T. O. N
NATIVES THAT LIVE HERE SAY OUR CITY STANDS FOR
CRAZY ASS NIGGAZ TRIPPIN OVER NUTHIN
SAD BUT TRU
HOME INVASION IS THE LATEST TREND TAKIN WAT EVER FROM WHO EVER
CANTON REPOSITORY TODAY
CANTON Three masked men in their early 20s forced their way into a row house unit near Sixth Street SW and Dueber Avenue on Tuesday afternoon and held up three of its occupants at gunpoint, police said.

The robbers, who had a blue steel automatic handgun, got away from the home in the 1900 block of Sixth Street SW with a digital school computer, a cell phone worth $100 and an Xbox play system worth about $681, said a police report.

The report said the robbers knocked on the back door shortly before 1:50 p.m. When someone answered the door, they pushed their way in and showed their gun. A police supervisor said no one was injured.

Two men and a woman stood outside the home shortly after the incident. One of the men said they would not comment. A police officer searched for clues in the snow behind the two-story brick row house.

It’s not clear if the robbery is linked to a home invasion that occurred Jan. 14, when two armed men entered the home of an elderly couple at their northeast side home, pistol-whipped the elderly man and robbed them of $1,000.

THEY STILL HAVNT FOUND THE SHOOTER OF TRAVON AND THE POLICE NOW SAY HE WAS SHOT 16 TIMES 16 TIMES HE WAS 18
PRAY FOR THE YUTES DEM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 1/23/2008 12:54:41 PM

GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES THAT THE PEOPLE DIDDNT PUT UP A RESISTANCE FOR THE 100$ AND THE X BOX
MY LAWD AND EMPRESS

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/23/2008 2:40:41 PM

Blessed love
Did the I see the movie "Hood 2 Hood". It's a documentary about the dangerous hoods in Amerikkka. The situation as the I is saying is all over USnakes of A, Jamaica, Cite de Soleil, Brazil, Afrika. The youths are killing each other not for "nothing", but for the benefit of the leaches in the politricks and in power, for the benfit of the fat rich white man, either if it's in Afrika the cord of the benefactors always lead to the whites in Europe or US.
Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I
Help the yutes dem!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 1/23/2008 4:17:35 PM

yes king
i feel u
the one thing that i feel my doc is gonna be unique
is that canton
aside from every where i seen
is the only city where there is no color line in the hood every one is poor every gang is intergrated and white boys here kill and die like every one else .....evr heard of that ????
in canton most relationships and most babies are of mixed races to the police if u live in central canton you is a nigga period white or black
and if u are from the sw ne nw se u are in the same shitstem canton is unique from that veiw
i dun seen a mob of black kids stomp a another black youth for beatin up a white kid in their click
look for that down south !!!!!!

police juss beat a white yute half to death
on new years eve
over curfew violation and gang affiliation
its illeagle to be in a gang here
a black muslim last year was beat to death in the projects
his daddy was the emam
the police said he was a gang member
every one here new he was not in a gang he juss happened to live in the s e side
yes i for sure i must document c a n t o n
4 the world to see

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 1/23/2008 4:17:36 PM

yes king
i feel u
the one thing that i feel my doc is gonna be unique
is that canton
aside from every where i seen
is the only city where there is no color line in the hood every one is poor every gang is intergrated and white boys here kill and die like every one else .....evr heard of that ????
in canton most relationships and most babies are of mixed races to the police if u live in central canton you is a nigga period white or black
and if u are from the sw ne nw se u are in the same shitstem canton is unique from that veiw
i dun seen a mob of black kids stomp a another black youth for beatin up a white kid in their click
look for that down south !!!!!!

police juss beat a white yute half to death
on new years eve
over curfew violation and gang affiliation
its illeagle to be in a gang here
a black muslim last year was beat to death in the projects
his daddy was the emam
the police said he was a gang member
every one here new he was not in a gang he juss happened to live in the s e side
yes i for sure i must document c a n t o n
4 the world to see

Messenger: jonnytye Sent: 2/4/2008 2:23:13 PM

I see why people would want to part of a gang in today's sociaty were there is no love or protection, but why should a man steal from his fellow man.
would he steal from his bretheran?
why should a man kill his fellow man.
would he kill his farther?
I sympathize not only for the victims but for the offender, why?.
because that man has been forced to live a half life, surviving only for survivils sake by goverment, he will never be happy within himself and when he stands before the irator for judgement only then will he take the tym to see the error of his ways.
If he realy needs to live like that, why not steal from the people who put him in that position? the govements, instead of from his brothers and sisters.
cowerdice thats why and thats why i sympathize with the offender aswell as the victim.... my thoughts and prayers tonight are with the people who fall victim to the corrupt system
.....JAH bless...salem...

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I