Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2584&start_row=1

Ras Kebre Ab

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 1/20/2008 8:39:44 PM

Blessed Love My Lords and Empresses

Give thanks for Life and the Mighty Life Giver, Holy Emmanuel I, Selasssie I, JAH Rastafari

My Lord Ras Kebre Ab, I am trying to find the post where the i posted come pics of His Majesty and I cant remember under what name the post in. I would apprecilove if the i could guide i to find the right post or if possible post it again. I am looking for one of the coronation photos with an upclose photo of Jah in a crown.

Rastafari bless and sanctify. Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Love

Hon. Prophet Pascal

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/21/2008 2:24:06 PM

Blessed Love I Lord

I am not certain which picture the i is asking for, but im sure it must be one of these ones.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z317/AsherTafari/1.jpg

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z317/AsherTafari/799589949_l1.jpg

Let i know if that is what the i wanted.

Rastafari Bless

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 1/21/2008 8:00:47 PM

Blessed My Lord and Majesty, Hon Ras KebreAb

Give thanks and ises for Life and the Mighty Life Giver, Holy Most High God Selassie I, JAH Rastafari, Blessed Trinity and Powers

Grace and Peace from King Haile I Selassie I the Father and King Emmanuel 7th the Lamb of Jah, Love, Love, Black Supremacy Love, Negus.

Yes King, Give thanks for the mighty pictures of Jah. It was actually the FIRST one the I put!!So give thanks for the telepathic meditation true I and I Rastafari are of ONE mind.
What a glory to behold and a sight to see the face of Our Divine Majesty Haile I ! Selassie I, JAH Rastafari

Love to the I and the I family, Blessings and Prosperity in the I gates.
Love to the Rastafari family here also.
JAH, RASTAFARI.

Negus is Love Let us All Love

Hon Prophet JAHPaskal

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/23/2008 4:26:44 PM

Blessed I
Yes I Honourable ,glad to hear that that was what the i wanted, Truly a joy to sight the face of His Own Divine Majesty, INI Father.

I just made a couple of new ones, so, here for those who want

but one thing though, the i them might have noticed that i do quiet a few of such pictures, and some might have noticed a lack of representation of Mama Omega Empress Menen, this is not to i liking, but it is hard to find good photos of Empress Omega,
they are usually too small to enlarge or too unfocused, well, most will know what i am talking about
So i am requesting humbly, if any of the I them have any good photos of either Empress Menen alone, or good photos of the King and Empress together, or any good photos which include Empress Menen, photos which can be enlarged and edited, then please contact i here, and see what ini can do. Blessed Thanks

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/23/2008 4:27:06 PM

Actually, i think it is better if i open a new post for the pics.
check the post titled.....Prince to King

RASTAFARI

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I