Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2561&start_row=1

Revelation Time-How long will it last?

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/6/2008 6:14:56 PM

Did revelation time start when Haile Selassie I was conronated as King of Kings Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah? That is what I and I believe. Also, how long will revelation time last until the Final Judgement comes? Will Judgement day be in 2012? On Judgement day, will Haile Selassie physically come back to judge the living and the dead, who christians will identify as Jesus, Jews as the Messiah, and Muslims as the Mahdi? Feel free to state your opinions. I and I personally think His Majesty physically ascended into heaven when he supposedly "died" and that he will physically return to earth to judge the living and the dead. Haile Selassie I will also throw the beast, satan, the demons, and all who follow them into the lake of fire. Also, in regard to the seven seals, how many of the seals have been opened thus far? Obviously not all of them because after the seventh seal is opened a grew mountain burning with fire will be cast into the sea, and a third part of the sea will become blood. A third part of all trees will be burnt up, and all the green grass. A third part of all creatures in the sea will die, and a third part of all ships will be destroyed. Also, a great star from heaven called Wormwood will fall upon the third part of the rivers, and will poison them.

JAH RASTAFARI
LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

SELAM

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I