Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2551&start_row=1

Magic Mushroom experience

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/2/2008 11:44:28 PM

I and I would like to share an experiance I and I had with psilocybin mushrooms. In fact, this is the experience that told me that RasTafari is God. I and I ate 4 grams of shrooms, and started to trip. Unfortuantly, I and I started to have a bad trip. I and I started to see demons and monsters and they attacked I. I think these bad vibes came from a Lord of the Rings movie that was playing in the backround. I and I then put on "Rastaman Chant" by Bob Marley and started to look at pictures of Haile Selassie. The demons immediately departed and my trip became positive. As soon as I looked at His Majesty I and I felt a complete calmness and relaxation as compared to my panic and horror that I was feeling just seconds before. This is my mystic experiance that led I to know that Haile Selassie is the LIVING GOD.

I and I opinion on ganja and shrooms is that these are natural substances that open the individual up to the spiritual world. There are both good spirits and bad spirits. So therefore we should always seek the good spirits-which always come from JAH.

SELAM

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I