Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2546&start_row=1

Your arms are too short to box with God, mankind

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/1/2008 12:45:33 PM

On sept 26,the military council announced that it had abolished the historical claim of Ethiopian Kings to rule by divine right.
They also abolished what they called the "embarrassing and pretentious" titles used by Haile Selassie.
Future kings might call themselves the "Lion of Ethiopia",but there was to be no reference to being "Elect of God" or to being descended from the Tribe of Judah.

Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
Because I will publish the name of the LORD God JAH RASATAFARI: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.
Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?
Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.

HOLY I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 1/2/2008 4:09:36 PM

Psalms.2
Vs.
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/2/2008 10:53:55 PM

Those titles were always there waiting for when Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I come in these times. They must stop using those titles now because they belong to Selassie I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I