Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2540&start_row=1

Reflections?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/29/2007 12:30:51 PM

Blessed Love RasTafari family.

I haven't posted very much in a minute. I haven't felt the need to involve myself in many of the recent reasonings... so I just popped my head in now and again.

I haven't got much of a movemant to say anything profound, or open a reasoning on any scholarly debates. I wanted to link Ones and ask about the season. How did the season pass for thee I them?

I have faith that hearts of the Faithful remain untampered with. This season has been a strange. Thanks and praise to the Almighty I Emperor Haile I Selassie for his iternal guidance and natural itection, I remain in health, upful and looking forward to HIM iternal graces into the 2008. Although for many others around me, this season has left an awful mark and dent in memory forever. People have passed, fallen ill, life force attacked... all these tragedies and too few seem natural and in accordance with temperant life cycle. To my memory, this has been the most tragic Xmas period I have witnessed. So much bad, terrible, dreadful news.

I notice on this our forum, we hardly disagree on the ights that the times are really dreadful. Between the refining details of their terrible master plan and its effect on the innocent, then there are the judgements that are rolling in to lick and burn them.

It is good to reason. Yet how many switch off and return to the real struggle of tangling with thee I them own demons that jump up to bite and harass whenever one is left alone. How often do the demons win over... until the next time one is able to "reason". It was said that religion is like an opium to the people. Can't use RasTafari so. InI embrace Livity. Ones cannot enter the Tabernacle for the Ights, like a drug... unable to stay the Covenant within... only to leave the Taba with a strength that will taper with the time away.

It might seem like a reason to save face, some may leave the Taba and march Ightstic cos they sight themselves in too deep... but inside remains smutty and crawling. The said people may shout "JAH alone knows the heart of One". They better know that. However, this does not remove the rasponsibility of One to know thyself. This is the iternal truth. InI must know Iself. Purge Iself. Sight the Covenant and live in its dependency and Praise Selassie I for his interest.

"And forget not his benefits" (Psalms 103:2)

Praise Selassie I is not the better option of a bad bunch. Need something to beLIEve in, and this looks kinda cool. BeLIEf is only belief, no matter what you think you beLIEve in. It all stops with thee I. Praise Selassie I is live life and know the lifegiver.

Give thanks and praise to the day and night, the same one since Iration.

Give thanks for 50 years Groundation of Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress... 1st March 2008.

Does anybody have any knowledge and details of what shall occur on Bobo Hill for the occassion? Let InI know.

Blessed Heart and Majesty Love, Zion.

Haile I & Menen I Selassie I. Alpha & Omega, perfect balance in Iration.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/29/2007 11:14:26 PM

I give thanks for the reasoning. Yes I, all of I and I must learn to Love the Fire and keep it blazing Itinually to correct ourself when we move contrary to the Fire, so that the Fire will bring I and I towards I and I destination.

May Jah Rise your Ights and Strength Higher in the coming days and years. I and I must always remember that there is a Higher Height to reach, so that I and I never stop Rising.

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I is Great and Greatly to Be Praised.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 12/31/2007 4:15:53 AM

Blessed love sistren.
Give thanks for the reasoning
Yes I. As Ark I said, we must reach Igher Ights limit is the sky, to purge Islef with fyah is even more important than purging the wickedness around. If the I house is tainted how can the I start cleaning the I yard?
Times are dreadful indeed, but yet, it have been dreadful since Cain killed his brother, there are a lot of wickedness going around, but InI has to remember that Armagiddion is coming and times will only get harder, yet when those time are hard we have to remember the good times and give thanks for that, also when times are hard InI always remember than somewhere in the world someone is suffering ten times as worse. Also we as Rasta feel that JAH is keeping InI strong and firm alltimes.
Give thanks and praises to His Imperial Majesty

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/31/2007 1:28:26 PM

For real, Idren.

It seems like we are entering a time where all times before was like preparation or practice. As in, InI embrace livity to gain the ights, free up the locs to receive natural link-up, and then read and research to real-eyes the page in prophecy and history we dwell. Selah.

Even all these practices are self preparation to receive the word from the ilaments, the mystic... which we know are the instruments of Emperor Haile Selassie I, Earth Rightful Ruler. Once we may receive the link up, we can sight ourselves in the context of Righteousness, the "R" way, the way of the ants... and if one is serious, one will know themself (and get to know themself) to refine ourself within the context... so InI can be men & womben of R.

The labour is to learn to carry Zion all around. It's like, in these times where we see the wicked man come in so close all around, we don't have to question the wicked intention... so why question the good, or the power of the good. It's best just to dwell in a good ights, especially as the alternative consequence is pretty evident. If InI find ourselves in a horribly difficult and challenging situation... it's best not to trust the reaction of our lower vibration, it is best to manage the situation and ourselves, keeping in mind Zion Ights. Doing anything else is like.... straying across a border.

Give thanks for the reasoning.

How did the season pass for thee I them anyway? Easily I hope!

Emmanuel I Selassie I.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 12/31/2007 11:17:47 PM

blessed love sistren
So it is after all the same how Empress Prophecy said, InI can't find InI a clean heart smart girl, it's not the time InI guess, no luck. But still the next season will get much better, since I sight allting much more I Ights is keeping het Igher.
Praise Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I, the Almighty InI start to see even more of Babylon coruption after this season how alcohol is poisoning our nation, people get dumber, they get aggressive most of the crime are being done drunk and sometime if taken a bit too much it poisons the body completely and them start to womit them brains out, when the I them think about it herb is a complete opposite, everyI sees it, but still them diligalize the herb, how them can tell what JAH JAH put pon this Earth fi InI
[29] And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
[30] And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
[31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Where the cannibalism come from? But still it's the I dem choice I don't condemn them who eat meat I condemn vampires though, the vampires that are trying to drink. So InI give thank JAH for that HIM gave InI wisdom and vision inner vision to differenciate people and get ride the wickedmind vampires outa I yard, InI still cleaning the I house a bit but still InI strife to do better.
But today I was in the nature with I friends blazing, the quietest place in the I town since the whole country are drinking, 12 31 they are very happy, though InI see taht there is nothing to be about at the first place, every year the situation is getting worse and what do they expect. But still everytime I start to feeling melancholic a bit I think to myslef "oh this is Babylon what was InI thinking? and had too big expectations..." or write a song or something about it, to make InI feel better,
Babylon can't bring we down,
the I see Rastafari with HIS crown
and them wickedman a go frown,
I sight them act like a clown
but when they hear rastaman sound,
loud it a come outta I mouth
the sound a destroy the wicked crowd
the soud a purge them that are too proud
the word and sound out of molecules and electricity,
RastafarI word and Rasta livity,
the power that JAH JAH is giving we,
those that haffi eyes oh let them see.
HIM give us the power everyday
hear wha King Selassie I has to say
and Babylon oonooh get outta I way
I man a get stronger and stronger everyday!

I BOW to Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I and no one else.
Praise HIM
No days should be spent in Vain I sight.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I