Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2539&start_row=1

Kemetic Origin of the story of Jesus Chirst (Maybe I was wrong)

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/28/2007 10:00:41 PM

Many of the Christian preachers and leaders of today have been initiated into the so called secrets of Freemasonry. And they know that the story of Jesus Christ, as it is understood by the masses of the people, has its origin in mythology and paganism;yet they will not educate their following to this
truth.The Hiramic legend is perhaps the most important story in the Masonic teachings.In order for a Mason to be considered a Master,he must first be accepted and initiated into the third degree wherein he is made to imitate the legendary Hiram Abiff (who is refered to as the Widow's Son). Once the Mason reaches the 32dn degree, he finds out, among other things,that the story and life of Jesus which is derived from the Osirian legend or myth, as well as other ancient legends and pagan ideas. According to the Masonic Ritual, the story of Hiram Abiff is symbolic.In the 32nd degree (called the Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret),it is said that the symbolic mystery of the death of Hiram Abiff represents Jesus Christ. The three blows which were given to Hiram by Jubela, Jubelo and Jubelum at the three gates,actualy allude to the three points of condemnation against Jesus by the High Priest Caiphas,Herod and Pilate. "It was from the last that he was led to the most violent and excruciating death". They said three blows with the square,gauge and gavel,are symbols are of the blow of the cheeck,the flagelation and the crown of thorns.The Brethern assembled around the tomb of Hiram is a representation of the disciples lamenting the death of Christ on the Cross. The "Master's Word", which is said to be lost since the death of Hiram Abiff is the same that Christ pronounced on the
cross,and which the Jews did not comprehend: " Eli,Eli,lama sabaethani?" ("My God,my God,why has thou forsaken me?"); instead of which the words of a Master Mason , " Mah-hah-bone" (Welcome) were substituted. The false brethern represent Judas Iscariat,who sold Christ.
The sprig (of acacia) is the figure of the cross because from this wood was the cross made". (Richardson's Monitor of Freemasonry p.198). Hiram being buried on hill refers to the supposed crucifixion of Jesus on the top of a hill.The resurection of Hiram alludes to the resurection and ascension of Jesus.
There is much more evidence wich shows that the birth, death and resurection version of Jesus version was accepted officialy only after the Council of Nicea in A.D.325 ,this version was connected to the ancient mythology and paganism previously practiced in the Roman Empire. J.D.Buck informs us that "Constantine the Emperor who with his soldiers ,environed the Bishops at the first Council of Nicea A.D.325,and dictated terms of the deliberations ,applied for initiation into the Mysteries, and was told by
officiating priest that no purgation could free him from the crime of putting his wife to death,or from his many perjuries and murders." (Mystery Masonry p53).
Costantine being a pagan worshipper himself, introduced and incorporated many of the pagan ideas and customs into the teachings of their false monotheist Church. We need to be honest and find the true Christianity not the lies of the Roman Catholic Mafia, we need to discover the true Jesus before is too late as a listener said to me and Greg on our last Radio Show together.Lets promote the real Jesus that
will bring together all true believers.

Leo Lyon Zagami

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/28/2007 10:12:26 PM

I and I still believe in Yashuwah/Selassie I but I and I am willing to admit Kemetian influence.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I