Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2528&start_row=11

I WAS WONDERING

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/26/2007 7:11:41 PM

Also it is perfect human nature to experience imperfection, Christ experienced this too, no? temptation. We are most capable of witnessing imperfection and perfecting upon it, in this we expand ourSelves and set the trend for the rest. I am not perfect and I am not calling myself God, and if I ever do reach perfection I am quite sure that the title will not matter to I at all. It will be others who give the titles.

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/26/2007 7:14:23 PM

NO MY LAWD
I MY SELF HAVE ESCAPED 45 BULLETS IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST
THE MAN I OWE MY UPBRINGIN WAS LIK 5 TIMES WITH A 357 AND SAVED IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST HIM TOO WAS PRAYIN IN THE NAME OF SELASSIE I THE CHRIST ATH THE HOSPITAL THEY SAID"WHO EVER HES PRAYIN TOO LOVES HIM"
NEITHER ONE OF US THOUGHT TO SAY GOD IN ROOK SAVE ME
NO
TRUST ME WHEN U ARE LEAKING THE LAST PERSON U THINK IS GOD IS U
IF CHRIST WAS IN ANY WAY A FABRICATED STORY BASED ON SOMETHIN ELSE
ID BE DEAD
I HAVE CONFIRMATION
GIVE THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE REASONIN

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/26/2007 7:32:50 PM

My Lord I see I and I have different views and it is not my desire to analyze the I's own personal experience, although I do have feelings about it. Give Thanks...

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/26/2007 9:41:01 PM

JESUS SELASSIE I KEEPETH MY SOUL

HAILE SELASSIE
KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS

SELAM

Messenger: jahnny Sent: 1/20/2008 6:25:00 AM

greetings
I man new in dis forum blessed love ini wat I know is bout d bible and christ is it is pure afrikan tradition from cushite to egypt to india,to allculture in dis world till now christian to rastafari ,wat I is know is H.I.M is tellin ini is to ovastand d teachins meaning d livity of d teachins cause in dis time thru colonialization of culture babylon destroyed all culture cause dem nah ovasttand,cause lack of spirituality, so most culture became religion organization believing 1 doctrine instead of d inity with JAH RASTAFARI,
most of d christian worship d cross(death)and dem focus his death and not d teachins and life of christ.
JAH BLESS

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I