Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2522&start_row=1

Follywood strike again

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 12/22/2007 6:10:54 PM

blessed love
Today I after the Sabbath I met I good friend since I haven't seen the town and I friends here for a month so I wanted to meet them. There wasn't anything to do, so we decided to go to a movie, called "National Treasure: Book of Secrets", how I didn't see it that National means American. Plot(When a missing page from the diary of John Wilkes Booth surfaces, Bens great-great grandfather is suddenly implicated as a key conspirator in Abraham Lincolns death. Determined to prove his ancestors innocence, Ben follows an international chain of clues that takes him on a chase from Paris to London and ultimately back to America. This journey leads Ben and his crew not only to surprising revelations but to the trail of the worlds most treasured secrets) I thought at least it could be good enterntainment, though the show was racist, the only black man was a weak academic...the point that Abraham Lincoln was a good leader. Since it shows that The Harlot Britain was a supporter for the confederat states, that at the same time brings the message that The Endland watch there own interest in keeping the goods from the States flowing and USA destroyed, no mention about the freed slaves...at this point there are two ways. One way is that England is a racist enemy of the USA and so the movie tries to portay them that way, but since we know the politricks of today, ther other way is more likely, that is as USA at the same time teach and preach what Lincoln was a good leader and he freed the slaves, but since the slaves where freed for the same reason they where enslaved, for a grater profit for the white man, so at this point the "conspiracy theorists" forgot about the freed slaves and just concentraded on the point where Abraham is a wise leader, yet he was a wise for the slavemasters interest... Anyways the movie was really stupid, it is about a year I can't watch stupid movies witch only point is just to entertain, grate part of it has to do with I sarcastical sence of humour and the liking of The South Park, the satire for all American culture, it has racism, but the racism is either subcounscios whitekind mental "slavemastery", witch is the same as mental slavery, it's point is to divide and rule, but concidering maybe they got the point in movies and in series, where there is Black hero who gives some advices to the main white characters, the "Magic Negro" as reffered in the www.counter-racism.com, I don't know if they made CHEFs chracter with such porpoise, but that's the way I see it. So that kind of movies, with those corny jokes and unrealistic characters, they just make I laugh. Witch of course is hysterical concidering that I went to the movie theater to watch "Die Hard: Live free or die aka Die Hard 4.0" this summer, just to watch it as a comedy, seriously I smoked some ganjah and laughed thru the movie, I may sound snob or something, but it's just the way I am, and concidering the name of the movie, to laugh at the movie wasn't such a hard task... Babylon makes I laugh all the time. Stupidity and wickedness at it's best, when Babylon connect stupid with folly they get Follywood. And it whole coke-induced industry, providing people a chance to turn of their hardly at all working brain and watch some brainwashing shit. Sorry for the swearing, but I just can't take it. Catch a fire!
Praise Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/23/2007 8:46:13 AM

Hi Prince Hotep!! Blessed.

I feel thee I bigtime. I just catch jokes too. It's because InI are confident in the victory of good over evil everytime. So, they do have all these conspiracies, and mason business, and we can see how they are building their fortress... but we kinda giggle cos we remember the lightening and earthquake that can topple it like house of cards. So, I'm just like thee I... bun a spliff, chill and see the funny side from the perspective under the R banner.

I LOVE watching follywood movies as allegories of their own vision of their own society... and to sight the basic truths that they themselves portray, but do not overstand as prophecies of their own reality is HILARIOUS to me. Die HARD? They better KNOW that. LMAO.

Someone once mentionned the 1990s action movie where there was a billboard of Swarznegger (spelling?) running for president. Yeah, it part and parcel of the western literary (or any) tradition to expose their understanding of society (and projections of their wish for society - see Shakespeare) through writing. Some might want to be elitist and act like only academic literature does it. For me, portrayals from Hollywood are VERY important to staying one step ahead of what these eediats are up to.

I tried to watch... erm... Enchanted Compass or something... no The Golden Compass (with Nicole Kidman - yo! I know it sounds like a more crazy theory, but I have serious questions over the percentage of human she is??? Plus she was married to Tom Cruise, so I'm like... is she some lab creation of the scientologists... she's SO weird). Anyway... Golden Compass pirate dvd from the Chynie people (silhouettes of people standing up and walking out raggo). It was nonsense, I didn't get it on any level. Tried to watch Michael Clayton which is supposed to purposely expose high level conspiracy... but in the end it's like... unuhs don't even know the half (Empress Makeda did tell them long time).

Yes I. Give thanks for the reasoning. Thee I and I could hang out. We'd have such a laugh!

Blessed Love RasTa family.

Emmanuel I Selassie I.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 12/23/2007 8:00:52 PM

blessed love
Yes I. Could but probably I and the I will not meet, but I never know what JAH has prepared, I say that though I don't even know where is the from. I guess would be USA. Anyways. Where I am living it's even funnier because in all them pirate movies, not only siluettes are visible, but since most of the people in I country are bilingual they speak Lithuanian and Russian(both different one is baltic the other is slavic), because of the occupation our people know the language and about 15% of the population are russians. So those movies are dubed in Russian language, since in Russia they get those movies from USA and dub them in Russian, very poorly, sometimes those dubings are made by people with articulate problems, so the I can image what's it like to watch Matrix poorly dubed, by a russian stutter, ussualy the voice is a very very low or a very high one, the I can make jokes from that. Crazy things happen

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/24/2007 1:20:11 PM

Too funny. Watching American movies dubbed in RUSSIAN (of all languages) in America. Hilarious.

Dubbed movies are funny for making fun of them. There was one Jet Li movie my sistrin and I watched one time, I could swear it was in Mandarin or something, dubbed in English... but my sistrin was like, naaah, they're speaking English in Chinese accents, it's not dubbed. We spent the whole movie trying to make our points. I'd be like, "ye see, ye see there... his mouth moved a DIFFERENT way"... she was like, "no, it's his accent". We never settled it and to this day we're not sure. But it was one of his old costume drama ones (very very good actually, one of my faves - it's the one where he fights his mom).

JAH Ras Tafari, blessed love.

p.s. you speak Russian?

p.p.s. a next sistrin of mine said she has a Japanese Bobo youth in her Portuguese class. And he rides an old school BMX. Blup.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 12/24/2007 3:11:42 PM

Yes I.
Give thanks for the reasoning.
Yes InI speak Russian.
Japanese Bobo youth, riding a BMX, in her Portuguese class, huh?
Emmanuel I Selassie I

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 12/24/2007 3:25:05 PM

Very cool right? I know.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I