Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2480&start_row=1

JUZ 6 Surah 4 verses 153-159

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/17/2007 12:21:10 PM

LA Ilaha Illallahu Muhammadur Rasoolullah

The People of the Book ask you to bring down for them a book from Heaven. From Musa they demanded an even harder miracle than that. They asked him: "Make us see Allah with our own eyes." As a result of their wickedness, the thunderbolt overtook them. Then they took the calf for worship after receiving clear revelations. After all that, We still pardoned them and gave Musa clear authority. We lifted the mount of Toor over them and took the covenant from them that they will obey Our commandments. On another occasion, We commanded them to enter the gates prostrating in humility. Yet, on another occasion, We commanded them not to transgress in the matter of the Sabbath and took a solemn commitment from them. After all this, they still broke their covenant, rejected the Revelation of Allah, killed the Prophet unjustly. Yet, they say: "Our hearts are in secure wrappings which have preserved Allah's word; we need no more" Nay! Allah has selaed their hearts on accoun of heir disbelief. They have no faith except a little. They went in their unbelief to such an extent that they uttered terrible slander against Maryam. They say: "We have killed the Messiah, Isa, son of Maryam, the Rasool of Allah." Whereas in fact, neither did they kill him nor did they crucify him but they thought they did because the matter was made dubious for them. Those who differ therein are in doubt. They have nor real knowledge, they follow nothing but merely a conjecture, certainly, they did not kill him(Yesus Christ). Nay! The fact is that Allah took him up to Himself. Allah is mighty, Wise. There is none of the People of the Book but will believe in this fact before his death; and on the Day of Resurrection Isa will bear witness against them.

This is an interesting surah. According to this surah, Yesus was never crucified. Haile Selassie I was defender of the Ethiopian Orthodox church and the Head of the Church. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church is founded on the belief that Yesus was crucified for mankind's sins. Does this Surah not imply that Haile Selassie I was the Defender of a faith that is misguided? And that Rastafari himself was misguided? I don't mean to hate on any Muslims because I and I once considered becoming a Muslim myself. But I and I believe in JAH Rastafari to be the truth. I don't know. Maybe Islam is the truth and the Christians have it wrong.

JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/17/2007 4:54:59 PM

THE NIGHT BEFORE MY JUGDEMENT COME
I WAS PRAYIN IN A MOSQE AT 14 YEARS OLD
WHAT A MISTAKE FOR ME
I WAS CRYING BY MY OWN BLOOD DRIPPIN DOWN MY FACE BEGGIN YESUS 4 GIVENESS NOT KNOWIN IF I WOULD BE KILLED IF ID SEE LOVED ONES AGAIN
SELASSIE I SPARED ME
THE POWER IS IN THE TRINITY
ISLAM IS THE YOUNGEST RELIGION
AND IT CONTAINS DILUTED STORIES OF MOSES AND CHRIST
MUHAMMED EVIDENTLY WAS AQUAINTED WITH THE BIBLE
FOR THE BOOKS TO BE JUST REWROTE WITH ADDITIVES
AND TAKE AWAYS
DEATH TO BABYLON
AND THEIR IDOLS
TO EACH THEIR OWN STILL
WHEN HIS MAJESTY WAS SPEAKIN OF SPIRITUAL KINS MAN
IM SURE HE WASNT SPEAKIN OF PEOPLE WHO WILL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD
WHILE TRYIN TO BE KINS MAN
THE KORAN SAYS IF U DONT CONFESS ALLAH U ARE AN INFIDEL
WORTHY OF DEATH AS A PIG OR A RAT
SO I PERSDNALLY BUN FIRE ON ANY ONE OR THING THAT DISS THE TRINITY
WITH CONFIDENCE

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/17/2007 5:37:42 PM

I READ A SUPPOSED CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT SAYS THAT ISLAM WAS A CREATION OF MYSTERY BABYLON: THE VATICAN. THE ISLAMIC ARMIES WERE USED TO KILL OFF THE TRUE CHRISIANS IN THE MIDDLE EAST SO THAT THE VATICAN COULD CONTROL JERUSALEM. THE ISLAMIC ARMIES BECAME TOO STRONG HOWEVER AND GAINED THEIR OWN CONTROL. ALLAH IS A MOON GOD WHO ORIGINATED BEFORE THE TIME OF MUHHAMMAD. THE KAABA WAS A PLACE OF A LARGE NUMBER OF IDOLS. ONE OF THE IDOLS NAMES WAS ALLAH. MUHHAMAD SIMPLY CAME ON THE SCENE AND SAID THAT THEIR IS NO OTHER GOD BUT MY MOON GOD ALLAH. ALLAH IS THE SAME AS SATAN. SATAN AND MANY OF HIS DEMONS WERE WORSHIPPED IN NAMES SUCH AS BAAL, ASTOROTH, ISIS, LILITH, MOLECH, BACK IN THE MIDDLE EAST BEFORE ISRAEL AND JEHOVAH/JAH CAME ONTO THE SCENE. Read the Islam Catholic youtube video Total Onslaught- The Islam-Catholic Connection Part 1 through 7

I HAD PREVIOUSLY IDENTIFIED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH/VATICAN AS THE MYSTERY BABYLON IN THE BOOK OF REVALATIONS. BUT FEAR NOT FOR HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE LION OF JUDAH.

JAH RASTAFARI KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR/YESUS CHRIST IN HIS KINGLY CHARACHTER
CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH

SALEM

Messenger: JAHJAH Love Sent: 12/20/2007 10:46:01 AM

Eleazar, As I say before, the I need to study history more, and real history...not internet conspiracy theory history. Allah is not the name of the pre-islamic Arabic moon god. The moon god of ancient Arabic paganism was called Hubal, and he was an import from Syria. His idol was one that was smashed in the Kaaba when Muhammad took Makkah.

The name Allah is a contraction of the arabic word Al-Ilah meaning The god or God. Allah, in pre-islamic times, was the greatest God and father and creator of all others. Arabic paganism was Henotheistic and recognized one supreme deity, Allah, while worshipping many lesser ones.

Did the I also not know that when Yesos Khristos walked the earth him speak Aramaic, and in Aramaic the word for God is Allaha. Aramaic and Arabic are close relatives. Even in Hebrew, the word for God is the closely related word El or Eloah.

Bless up and drop the conspiracy theories...this world messed up enough without all of the fantasies.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/20/2007 11:14:11 AM

I and I would like to know how you can believe in a religion that says there is a holy trinity in one and the other says there is not. It seems to the I that one cannot be Muslim and Rasta as the beliefs contradict each other. If they don't please let the I know. I and I know there are good Muslims also like Leo Zagami who fight against Babylon.

Haile Selassie I
RasTafari

SELAM

Messenger: JAHJAH Love Sent: 12/20/2007 11:37:38 AM

InI not a muslim nor do InI believe in Islam...When I point out the true beliefs and history of Islam, that is not supporting Islam as I belief system, but rather telling the I that the I need to get his facts straight about Islam and their beliefs about Allah and all that. Also, His Imperial Majesty say that InI should have respect for all spiritual paths. When the I get the facts wrong, the I is disrespecting those spiritual paths.

What InI posted before come from a book written by a Muslim and scholar of religion, Reza Aslan, called No God, But God: The Origins, Evolution, and Future of Islam.

InI not a muslim, InI just saying to get the I's facts straight.

Bless up...

Messenger: Gizzmo Sent: 6/28/2008 5:54:56 AM

In hermetic philosophy the idea of One God no trinity and One God with trinity are one and the same.Some people need to believe in a trinity while others don't.Many christains don't believe in the trinity,also neither do the Jewish people.
Some people take the ideas they like and mix and match,in that case you can believe whatever you want.
As far as the death of Yeshua (Isa) is conserned,you are partialy right.You must remember that even in early christain thought before the gospels were written this was heavily debated.Some beleved that Yeshua (Isa) traded places with Simon at a certain point so that simon was the one killed while jesus was not.Some believed jesus was a phantom of some sort.As far as I know most muslims believe that someone else may have been cruxified but that it wasn't Yeshua (Isa).Kind of like a modern day conspiracy theory.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I