Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2456&start_row=11

WARNING TO MR. ARK I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/15/2007 3:22:00 PM

Earthquake
Bun out dis pussyhole JAH!
These dutty little internet rasta who only exist in cyberworld and nowhere else. The title of Ras aint got nothing to do with you! come to steal and spy-out Rastafari! Haile Selassie I is the defender of all faith and never condemned any faith or religion. So no man can come in his name and condemn any religion or faith. Rastafari does not have an insecurity complex. Validating faith does not make Rastafari invalid or threatend.
Every vine to their own fig tree...Africa is for africans not you. Shashamane is for the Blacks. So take your eponymus identity and shove it up your white ass. And I know that you will love it because you and your history is covered in blood, violence and dominated by homosexuality. Now you want to bring you male dominated homosexual agenda to Rastafari. You dont have one prophecy from Rastafari, you promote serbian bullshit and want rastafari to see it as prophecy, what a laugh! Bun ya sin! old deceiver! because you know that from the moment you post anything from the Rastafari prophets you know that it will condemn you and expose you, prophecies like the Holy Piby, The Promise Key, The royal parchment scrolls of Black supremacy etc. What you have in here venernation of so so-called prophet to the serbs. You need to change the name of this site to Rastaserbian.com
Bun out to you and Gospodin Skrinja Ja!
Iternal flames, right now!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 3:24:27 PM

YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE I FATHER...NOTHING..NOT ONE BIT.

I TELL YOU THIS, CORRUPT MIND, THE ITALIANS WHO RAMPAGED THROUGH MY LAND WERE SHOWN MORE RESPECT AND HONOUR THAN YOU HAVE SHOWN I OR INI IDREN HERE
JUDGEMENT AWAITS

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 3:31:03 PM

THATS RIGHT YOU IDIOT

INI THE TRUE MEEK AND HUMBLE WILL TROD THRU THE EARTH ALMOST UNSEEN AND UNHEARD DOING INI FATHERS WORK UNLOVED AND UNAPPRICILOVED
WHILE THOSE OF YOU WHO GO AROUND TRAMPLING YOUR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS PATTING EACHOTHER ON THE BACK WILL SEEM TO GET ALL THE GLORY ALL THE POMPS AND PRIDES ALL THE HIGH SOUNDING TITLES

THERE WILL COME A DAY WHEN INI SHALL SEE WHO IS WHO

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 3:37:26 PM

hahahaha
burn out this pussyhole jah ??????????? is that what you said ?
this from a man who says Glory to Word Glory to Sound Glory to power

thats so sweet lol

where is i brethren Bro Anbesa...he should see this...iyah Anbesa, i am really overstanding what the i was talking about

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/15/2007 3:55:09 PM

BAerbeK saR, there is nothing awaiting, for the judgement in now! The likle serbian bwoy com an insult Rastafari and you jump up to defend his fuckry with you own fuckry. Rastafari Bun friend and company right now! no partiality in this hot judgement. Any so-called title that is attached to I is only through works done and to be done earned on the Battlefield. HIM has proven HIMself worthy of His titles or names by His hard work and diligence. You Ras Clown are sadly mistaken. You seem to be so hungry and staved for attention and has jumped all over this warning like it touch you HOT! heartattack right now! So go live amongst the low-talians since you love them so-much. Give it rest, and get a life and raise you bumbaclatt pickney dem. Faggot

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 3:58:56 PM

YOU ARE SUCH A WEAK HEART....SUCH A WICKED WEAK HEART

THE I DREN HASNT SAID A WORD TO YOU YET, AND YOU STILL GO DISRESPECTING HIM
NOTHING TO SAY TO I ?
WHAT ? NOW YOU KNOW YOU TALKING TO AN ETHIOPIAN YOU DONT WANT TO TELL I TO GO SUCK MY MUMMA ANYMORE WICKED HEART ?
YOU WANT TO SAY RASTAFARI NEVER CONDEMNED ANY FAITH ...LIKE YOU KNOW MY FATHER ? WHY DONT YOU TELL EVERYONE THAT NEITHER DID HE EVER CONDEMN ANY RACE WICKED HEART ?

jUDGEMENT ON YOU FOR SLANDERING A GOOD MAN

THIS MAN WHO YOU DISRESPECT SO....IF HE SO WISHES, WILL WALK WITH I IN ITHIOPIA SHASHAMANE OR ANY WHERE ELSE ....AND I WILL SE WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY ABOUT IT
TRUST THIS...I WILL RUN YOU OUT OF MY LAND BEFORE YOU RUN ANYONE OUT

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 4:04:32 PM

LOL AHHHH SO NOW YOU ARE COMPARING YOUR TITLES WITH HIS MAJESTIES ?
BATTLEFIELD ? LOL PLZ DONT MAKE I LAUGH

BUT THIS ONE "BAerbeK saR"...I LOVE THAT ...WOW....THAT WAS TRULY INSPIRED...YOU ARE SUCH A WISE MIND

OHH HOLD UP...I THINK I FEEL A HEART ATTACK COMING ON

HEHEHEHE

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 4:09:12 PM

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK DUMMY

IF I WANTED TO KEEP "friend and company", I WOULD PLAY IT SAFE AND SIDE WITH WHO IS OF MY OWN NATION AND RACE...WOULDNT YOU THINK ?

BUT, YOU DONT KNOW BUT, INI STAND FOR THE RIGHTS OF ALL REGARDLESS OF COLOUR CLASS RACE OR CREED

SO IF YOU THINK I AM GOING TO SIT BACK AND WATCH YOU DISRESPECT AND SLANDER A GOOD MAN,,,,YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS MAKING A SAD MISTAKE....."BREDDA"

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/15/2007 4:18:33 PM

Fool, I dont care if you ethiopian or not, you so-called ethiopians betrayed and crucified HIM Haile Selassie, what you talking bout that's why you in exile stupid! Rastafari never betrayed HIM,you and your fathers did and while you betrayed Haile Selassie I I&I Rastafari remained firm until this day. and know you come seeking refuge in Rastafari when you in exile. You think I dont know that you so-called ethiopians are merderous traitors! I dont come to emulate and simulate you so-called ethiopians who worship a mystery god and not HIM. You and I both know that ethiopian call Rastafari blasphemers because I&I hail HIM Haile Selassie I and they dont they praise a spirit and Rastafari Hail the True and Living Man and dont come with that christian bullshit I&I are Rastafari with I&I own, language, culture and traditions, I&I dont come to emulate some so-called ethiopians who eat meat and practice livity contrary to Rastafari, you so stupid to think just being an ethiopian will get you into zion? you are very mistaken. Bun your presumptuous sin!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 4:47:02 PM

KNOW THIS HEATHEN

AS SURELY AS YOU HAVE SAID THIS TO I
"! So go live amongst the low-talians since you love them so-much"
SO YOU HAVE SAID IT TO THE ALMIGHTY FATHER
FOR I AM ONLY SPEAKING OF HIS DEEDS AND NOT I OWN

LOL STARVED FOR ATTENTION.......I AM NOT THE ONE TRYING TO SHOW HIS IGNORANT HEAD ON VIDEO ALL THE TIME

INI FIND YOU GUILTY OF EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ACCUSED OTHERS OF

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I