Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2434&start_row=1

Good website exposing the Vatican aka MYSTERY BABYLON

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/12/2007 4:45:25 PM

Eric Jon Phelps has a great website exposing the evil of the vatican. www.vaticanassassins.com. It shows all sorts of history that you won't find in textbooks, because most of these textbooks are written by the Jesuits or their puppets. The only bad thing is that Eric does not overstand or know about Haile Selassie I. He also has some somewhat racist views about how white protestant culture is all that. But he is a firm believer in Yesus Christ and the King James Bible 1611, which is definitely what Haile Selassie I King of Kings Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah believed in. I wish all the Rastas could join forces with the Bible believing Protestants unaffiliated with the Vatican to chant down Babylon, The Vatican. I am telling you, the Vatican is the MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. I and I know this because I and I have been raised catholic and I and I know how wicked these people really are. Also, many so called "Protestants" are either in league with the Jesuits or the Freemasons, both Satanic organizations. But some Protestants like Eric are good. They just need to be shown who Haile Selassie I is, that he is the LION OF JUDAH.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/12/2007 4:59:39 PM

Greetings Eleazar,

Please know that His Majesty was no believer in the "king james version". His Majesty, as I clearly stated in another post to the I, was raised in the Ge'ez Ethiopic version (the original) and later had the Ge'ez translated into Amharic. Where on Earth did the I come up with a statement like :

"But he is a firm believer in Yesus Christ and the King James Bible 1611, which is definitely what Haile Selassie I King of Kings Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah believed in."....

that's an assumption the I made without knowledge in the subject. As for Freemasonry, it's rooted in pre Christian Kemet/Cush, and it's only European perversion that gives the I the "satanic" vibe. And, as for protestants....come on!!! even the catholics are closer to the origin, yet still, both protestants and catholics draw from the same dry well. The I needs to look much deeper, for time did not begin with the Bible, and neither did humanity.

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/12/2007 7:52:08 PM

When I went on the Ethiopian Orthodox Church website they had the King James Bible on the English Language Page. So I thought that Haile Selassie I also believed in the King James Bible. I was not aware there was content difference between the Ge'ez/Amharic Bible in the books that they share. I know The Ge'ez/Amharic version probably has some additional books that the King James Bible 1611 does not share. But my impression was that the King James Bible is highly similar in content with the Ge'ez/Amharic version of the Bible. That is why I thought H.I.M Haile Selassie I would also believe in the general content of the King James Bible 1611. The King James Bible is the only Bible I have found in English that says JAH in it. You will not find the word JAH in a Roman Catholic Bible. I don't think that Haile Selassie believed in the Catholic Bible. The Catholic Church worships Mary. But at least the King James Bible is based on the Textus Receptus text and not the Jesuit Latin St. Jerome version of the text. Is there an English language Ge'ez/Amharic version of the Bible? If so, tell me. The reason I like the King James 1611 Bible is that I think it is the best English version of the Bible that I can find. I believe that Haile Selasse I JAH RASTAFARI is LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR. I believe in Jesus Christ shed his blood for the salvation of mankind. I believe Haile Selassie I was Jesus Christ in his Kingly Charachter. Hopefully I can learn Ge'ez and Amharic someday. I do think the catholic church is Mystery Babylon. Almost all protestants are bad as well. I just like people who read the Bible on their own, not the churchs.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/13/2007 1:46:54 AM

Eleazar the EOC uses the Ge'ez Bible which is their own, it never passed through the hands of king james or his distortionists. It contains eighty one books in comparison, and that is just the beginning of the Christian literature used and originated by the EOC. His Majesty Haile Selassie I most likely always read the Ge'ez version, as He was schooled in the liturgical language as a child and He would have most definitely been reading His own Amharic version as well, and I would not imagine that His Majesty ever spent much time at all reading over a king james version. Whether or not there are discrepancies between the k james version and the EOC versions is not something I can directly sight, however there are quite a few missing books to account for. The word "Jah" will not be found in any EOC translation either, and His Majesty most definitely honored Maryam. Presently there is no english translation of the EOC versions. You have to study who His Majesty is, and study the roots of the Christian faith.

SELAM

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/13/2007 9:16:08 AM

I and I know that Haile Selassie I honored the Blessed Virgin Mary with the proper respect that is due to her. The Virgin Maryam deserves to be honored as mother of the Messiah Yesus Christ who is one and the same as Haile Selassie I. But I and I know that the Catholic Church elevates Mary to the status of a goddess. The Catholic Church claims that in the "Immaculate Conception" Maryam was born without sin and she remained sinless. That is blasphemy. That is demon worship of the devil Astaroth. Maryam was undoubtably a very holy woman but she is not "Queen of Heaven" or any of that Mystery Babylon Pagan worship. Have you read the book of Jeremiah? Jeremiah Chapter 7 Verse 18 "The Children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the QUEEN OF HEAVEN, and to pour out drink offerings unto others gods, that they may provoke me to anger. The Catholic Church obviosly worships Astaroth. Haile Selassie I honors the Blessed Virgin. There is a big difference between a devil and the True Mother of Yesus Christ. I and I don' t overstand why any Rasta would be defending the Catholic Church because the Catholic Church wants to kill all the Rastas. Do you remember the Pope blessing Mussolini when he invaded Ethiopia? I hope you do.

PRAISE JAH RASTAFARI
PRAISE THE TRUE HOLY TRINITY
HONOR THE BLESSED VIRGIN WITHOUT EXAGERATION OR BABYLONISH WORSHIP
DEATH TO ALL WHITE AND BLACK or any other race of DOWNPRESSERS

SELAM

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I