Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2413&start_row=1

positive rasta

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/1/2007 8:46:33 PM

I&I find rasta is falling short of what his majesty visioned for I&I . we speak ignorance and are drawn to it, the evedence is in the topics being posted and those getting the most reviews so to say; one even got angry when he saw he wrot something of substance and a few of us went on it but every one was on that gay thing. all might not agree but by their fruits you will know them

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 12/5/2007 10:29:50 PM

Bless-ed Love Itinually.

Iyah, Rasta may be falling short, But, HIM HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI shall cyant fall short......not possible.

NEVA BOW!

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/6/2007 7:04:34 PM

just read some posts that are here. this shows the the depth of our mind

Messenger: JacobI Sent: 12/8/2007 9:47:02 PM

Peace,
Da is so true...tings da we does be talkin bout lack nuff substance and benefits!! We jus need to be aware ah da and try and find out why da is so you know...if we don do tha den we gon stay in the mindset tha we in now. It ain even on no rasta tip...nuff man bunch ah places is like dat...is like demman (government, society, etc)geh we and does control our minds!! Da people on dis earth da intuned and aware ah wha goin on geh help dem da don't you know. Soon it gon reach to da point where demman ain doin to we no more buh we doin it to ourself and da is da worst situation da we could eva be in!!

JacobI

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I