Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2408&start_row=1

What will they think of next

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/29/2007 5:49:38 PM

Just recieved this email
boy, talk about taking the "lordīs" name in vain

Beloved one in Christ,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am Mrs khalida orubeam, 49 years old widow & a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the blood
(Leukaemia). According to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive.

Although as a christian, I beleive God and I know that I will not die, but will live to declare the glory of God. My late husband, Koro jean orubeam and my only son
were killed during the rebel invasion of the second largest city of Cote d'ivoire, Bouake. Our Lord Jesus Christ is my only comforter; may their gentle souls rest in peace.

I have the sum of fifteen million five hundred thousand US Dollars($15.5m) The fund is presently deposited with a financial company for security reasons and all the
documents concerning the fund are in the custody of my lawyer.

I inherited this money from my late husband who was an industralist and international businessman. I have prayed concerning this donation for God's guidance and if in your heart you geniunely and faithfully desire to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry,evangelical work or otherwise in relation to God'swork, do get in touch with me for further arrangements with my lawyer on how you will receive my Charity donation.

God bless you once again and as you receive, give God all the Glory.

Remain blessed in the Lord

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. khalida orubeam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/30/2007 12:24:05 AM

I wonder if all the emails similar to that one are all just from one person or group. There are so many variations of that email, either the person is a ex politician or this or that.

If only people would not be so foolish and learn not to respond to any of these emails and other type of spam. If that was done then eventually people would stop sending them because it will be useless. But as long as people trick themselves and give to these deceivers, they will always have a reason to clog up our emails with foolishness. It seems completely unthinkable to I that people would consider for a second responding to any of the email spam.

They should make a law that anytime people buy a computer, the seller has to explain to them about spam emails and warn them never to respond to them because it is always a con. But maybe I might be too optimistic to actually think doing that will make a big difference, some people never learn.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I