Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2404&start_row=1

PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 3

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 11/27/2007 3:30:41 PM

Rev 7 vs 3 " Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads "

Now let's look at these verses "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world." This means that the righteous are the children of God and have overcome the antichrist, because greater is Jes-us Christ that is in us than, than the devil that is in the world. "Every spirit that confesseth that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is of God."This is just saying that every spirit (man ) that confesseth that Jes-us Christ is manifested in the righteous or " is come " through the righteous man, that spirit is a man of God. Therefore Jes-us Christ lives for evermore. "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is not of God; and that is the spirit of antichrist." This is self explanatory." Whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now is in the world." This means that we have heard of the antichrist that is to come and means that the antichrist is already in the world, therefore try the spirits to see if they are of God because many false prophets are gone out into the world, all these tele-evangelists are false prophets because they teach that Jes-us is gone up in the clouds and has not yet returned, what a big bundle of nonsense. I say to you my brothers and sisters in Christ our Lord "know ye the Spirit of God".

And what do false prophets do? They prophecy falsely, to say the least. They teach a false doctrine weekly all in the name of money, that's why it’s written on their money "in God we trust." I can remember the days of my youth when I would talk to the Spirit of God in me, and didn't really know - don't be astonished that I use the term" Spirit of God " in me, I am not the first to do it. Read Galathians 1; 21-24 "Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia; and was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ; But they had heard only, that he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. And they glorified God in me.

Most people today would read this and just read it over without understanding what Paul was really saying. I'll explain briefly then go back to my point. What Paul meant by saying "unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ" was that he shared the same faith as the people of the churches in Judaea, which is the knowledge that Christ "is come in the flesh" and not in the sky, and also that they didn't know him by face. He even went as far as to say that the people had only heard that he (Paul) who once persecuted them now preaches the same faith he once destroyed. And the beauty of the whole thing is verse 24 " And they glorified God in me", there's no need to explain this verse because I am sure by now you know where am going.

The "inner man"
Well back to the point I was making, I can remember the days of my youth when I would talk to the Spirit of God in me and didn't really know how to explain this voice talking to me from within, some would call it an inner man but I say it's the God within man. This voice teaches righteousness, because if my memory serves me well I can remember slipping every time I didn't listen to that voice. I can also remember the days of my youth, when my Grandmother would constantly remind me that God is everywhere at every time constantly watching and can hear all our words and thoughts. What that did to me as a child was have me playing games with God, I would steal little things around the house and tell myself that there's no way God could have seen me when there's so many people in the world for him to watch all at once. I would even do the same thing with my thoughts at times, but now that I am a man of knowledge , wisdom and understanding I now know in all reality that the God that sees and hears all is the God within man. Man knows all that he has ever done and he also knows all the things that he has ever thought about and really can't hide from himself; hence he can't hide from the God within him.

I will show you that Satan has taken over the world and has corrupt the world of people to think outside of themselves, and not to acknowledge the God within themselves. I will show you that the devil has really come as an "angel of light" to deceive even the very elect, remember that what has been hidden from the wise and the prudent has now revealed unto the babe and the suckling. The very elect, the pastors the so-called priests, rabbis and bishops you see on the tel-lie-vision every Sunday or whenever, even they believe it or not has no understanding of God's words. I hope you haven't put away your bible because I am going to show you by using the bible that the mainstream teachings of Christ that was pumped into our heads since we were born is the opposite of what our Lord taught us. Let’s read St. Luke 8; 10 And he said," Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand". This means that Christ reveals the Kingdom of God to his sheep, but those that are not of his flock he gives them parables, because they are unwise and rebellious.

And why would Christ reveal the Kingdom of God to some and not to others? Hold on to your seat, because Satan has taken over the world and has corrupted it, therefore the world would need Christ who is the first anointed teacher, to bring man back to a right of himself and to usher in the reign of Christ on earth. See in the beginning there was one Kingdom on earth and this one kingdom encircled the globe, and was a Kingdom of righteousness. Until man let the serpent into his being, which is greed, envy, lust of the flesh, grudge, hatred, all the things which corrupt the soul and lowers man from his divine state of being to be a reproach to his God. Now because of this, man has created kingdoms of his own such as Babylon, The Roman Empire, The Russian Empire, The British Empire and the USA, just to name a few. In these Kingdoms there is a separation of church and state for a reason, that's because they want to do all manner of unrighteousness and not live up to the laws of God. So for righteousness to cover the earth like the waters cover the sea, Christ would have to start the ushering in of his Kingdom, which is the Kingdom of God. Now let me show that this Kingdom is a righteous Kingdom on earth. Lets read THE ACTS 1; 6 " When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, "Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel"? See the question was asked "Lord wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel", see it says to Israel who are the sons and daughters of the living God and not the so called Jews who live in Palestine today, brought there by Britain and America from Russia and Europe in the 1940's. This is what the Brutish, the United Snakes of Amerikkka and the Israel-lies want you to think. Revelation 2:9 says "Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee"

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

TO THE MISGUIDED PEOPLE OF THE WORLD
There are some pastors out there that seem to think that Christ came to change the Laws of the Old Testament, and that we are now saved by grace, implying that grace is some new phenonmenon. This is so far from the truth, alot of these pastors have no understanding of the things which they read in the bible. I can remember talking to a Baptist minister about Rev 21 vs 2 which reads " And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of Heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband". I remember asking him if this was a physical city that's going to come from the sky and sure enough his answer to me was "yes", this man clearly lacked the knowledge, wisdom and understanding of the scriptures. And that's what we have out there today, a bunch of false teachers teaching the people. These false teachers teach the people to look for things even they themselves wouldn't want to see.

I am here to prove these pastors wrong and to set the people free from their misunderstandings. Let's read St. Matthew 5 vs 17 " Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil". Here we read that Christ never came to change the laws of Moses, but rather to fulfil that which was written of him in the Old Testament. For there is only one Testament, for God can never change: the same God in the morning is the same God at night. For it is men and people that try to change God to suite their selfish ways, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob never change.

hon.Preist Teddy E A B I C PART 1

HON PRIEST TEDDY PT 2

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT 4

HON PRIEST TEDDY EABIC PT5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I