Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2390&start_row=11

Rastafarian Religion

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro.Asher Sent: 11/23/2007 12:27:06 PM

Greetings!

"this is why i find it easier for this diagram to guide me rather than the complexities of the english bible and it's ommissions"

well, Yahs road is not a easy one to follow, but both christ himself and Haile Selassie I made it clear that we should read the scriptures, a group of people who follow the Majesty and call themselfs by his name should heed his words if you ask me.

RasTafarI!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/23/2007 11:36:23 PM

Bro.Asher,

When Selassie I said

"...in the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of the spirit. Whatever religions they may profess they are spiritual kinsmen. While the different religions in their historical forms bind us to limited groups and militate against the development of loyalty to the world community, the mystics have always stood for the fellowship of humanity,"

While Haile Selassie I of course agrees with this statement, it was not HIM that originally said it. He was quoting Radhakrishan who He was honouring with a Degree.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro.Asher Sent: 11/24/2007 11:57:35 AM

Give thanks for the information Ark I, i did not know that he was quoting it.
But just like you said, as he did say it in a public speech, or if you will said it at all, i bealive it to be words of truth, no matter if he quoted them or not.

Theres only one love, so share it equally with all!
Ras TafarI!

Messenger: ciriefader Sent: 12/2/2007 2:30:35 PM

I pleasing to not that I&I have offered a pure explanation to the newcomer who originated this thread...i am sure the outcome will be positive and un-tangled

I give praise and thanks for the wisdom of I&I and I Ras Tafari for this

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I