Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2327&start_row=1

The End of the Days for Babylon

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/16/2007 7:37:06 AM

Blessed love.
I man am meditating a lot on this topic, the Armagiddion, since it's soon to come.
I got a realisation that all iss geting worse, it will be harder and harder to stay on the R side. But since I man a rasta I can't go to the X, but it's gonna be hard. So I'm thiinking that hat Armagiddion ,The Final Battle is the same concern as InI battle with the wicked till them days, because I KNOW that JAH Ras Tafar I shall prevail, it was written so it shall be, but still shall each of us prevail against the fight agains di wicked.
Couple of weekss ago I realised the Binghi chant about "Babylon is burning and tthem havve no water" i signifiicant and prophetic, beccause as we know in the comiing days water will be very expencive becausse it will be less and less of it (I am talking about that water that is good to consume) and THE FYAH will be burning them from inside and they will not have any water to put that fyah out...
The MAN soon come
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/16/2007 12:58:46 PM

Blessed Love iyah,,

Yes i, i like that reasoning. I never thought of the fire/water thing in that way.
Give thanks, always like to see things in a new and different light.

Rastafari bless
Ras KebreAb

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I