Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2324&start_row=1

Christopher columbus is a rapist murderer and liar!!!

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dominic Sent: 10/15/2007 12:44:59 PM

http://www.newhumanist.com/md2.html

check this out!!!

Now, from his base on Haiti, Columbus sent expedition after expedition into the interior. They found no gold fields, but had to fill up the ships returning to Spain with some kind of dividend. In the year 1495, they went on a great slave raid, rounded up fifteen hundred Arawak men, women, and children, put them in pens guarded by Spaniards and dogs, then picked the five hundred best specimens to load onto ships. Of those five hundred, two hundred died en route. The rest arrived alive in Spain and were put up for sale by the archdeacon of the town, who reported that, although the slaves were "naked as the day they were born," they showed "no more embarrassment than animals." Columbus later wrote: "Let us in the name of the Holy Trinity go on sending all the slaves that can be sold."

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/15/2007 3:38:02 PM

Pope Nicholas IV at that time issued a papal edict instructing that they must "reduce to perpetual servitude the heathen" blah blah.

Can thee I imagine? Horrendous.

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 10/16/2007 7:28:12 AM

Argh... Babylon and their heroes... Columbus ,Lincoln, Washington, Napoleon. Them don't have any prophets so them paint white Israelite prophets in their paintings and on their walls. But no matter how tall , them wall are still gonna fall till nothing left at all.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/16/2007 1:20:13 PM

The Spanish Requirement of 1513 (in Spanish: El Requerimiento) was an official statement from the King and Queen of Spain to be read by Spanish Conquistadors to natives in the Americas. It was read quite pointlessly in either Latin or Spanish, and witnessed by a notary. Hostilities could not be undertaken against the natives until it was read to them, although this was probably violated in practice, due either to disdain or the fact that those to whom it was read would not understand it. It went as follows:

“ On the part of the king, Don Fernando, and of Doña Juana, his daughter, queen of Castile and León, subduers of the barbarous nations, we their servants notify and make known to you, as best we can, that the Lord our God, living and eternal, created the heaven and the earth, and one man and one woman, of whom you and we, and all the men of the world, were and are descendants, and all those who come after us.

Of all these nations God our Lord gave charge to one man, called St. Peter, that he should be lord and superior of all the men in the world, that all should obey him, and that he should be the head of the whole human race, wherever men should live, and under whatever law, sect, or belief they should be; and he gave him the world for his kingdom and jurisdiction.

One of these pontiffs, who succeeded that St. Peter as lord of the world in the dignity and seat which I have before mentioned, made donation of these isles and Terra-firma to the aforesaid king and queen and to their successors, our lords, with all that there are in these territories,

Wherefore, as best we can, we ask and require you that you consider what we have said to you, and that you take the time that shall be necessary to understand and deliberate upon it, and that you acknowledge the Catholic Church as the ruler and superior of the whole world,

But if you do not do this, and maliciously make delay in it, I certify to you that, with the help of God, we shall powerfully enter into your country, and shall make war against you in all ways and manners that we can, and shall subject you to the yoke and obedience of the Church and of their highnesses; we shall take you, and your wives, and your children, and shall make slaves of them, and as such shall sell and dispose of them as their highnesses may command; and we shall take away your goods, and shall do you all the mischief and damage that we can, as to vassals who do not obey, and refuse to receive their lord, and resist and contradict him: and we protest that the deaths and losses which shall accrue from this are your fault, and not that of their highnesses, or ours, nor of these cavaliers who come with us.

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 10/21/2007 9:56:35 PM

Christopher columbus was a very evil man i watch one video by a wonderful guy clled david icke i duno if avyone has hrd of him but yeah david icke did say so called Christopher columbus never even signed hes name columbus becouse he wasnt called columbus he is know as columbus becouse columba in french mean dove , dove = the babylonian godss and what does a dove do it brings brach on fresh place in other words he was bring broken roots to a new land and making a home

i h8 the way thay still teach us in school tha the great Christopher columbus found the land was all call usa when his stepdad own a slave trade in brazil how can he discover something tha has never been coved and people live in the place he did not find nuttin his crew said he could even read a map right

i rember come home one after school and telling on dad what we learned bout Christopher columbus and he told me to read a book called 'here before columbus' so i read the book and bring to school aday or two later and that was it i was outa of and band for the history class for therest of the year

bowi is babylon mass up

-one love-jahguide

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I