Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2318&start_row=1

DREADNUT

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 10/13/2007 4:28:58 AM

Blessed Love My Lords and Empresses

Give thanks for Life and the blessings that the Life giver giveth, HOLY EMMANUEL I,SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord Jah Rastafari, and the people whom Jah has chosen for HIS OWN inheritance, I and I, Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Glad tidings of Fari i bring to each and every one.Give thanks for the 7th day of rest gone thru this side of earth. Give thanks for this perpetual covental between us and Jah that we may know that Jah is He who sanctify us (Exodus 20 and 31) Jahovia! Jah Rastafari!

Give thanks that Negus has given our weary soul and mind rest and refreshment, as we withdraw from worldly distractions and temporal duties and enter into Jah celestial realms to praise HIM, meditate on HIM n learn of HIM, Haile I,Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Concerning Dreadnut,a brethren who use to come here, ( Hon Ark I may remember HIM), has denounced Rastafari and GOD in general, because it cannot be proved by scrutiny or "until evidence can be provided in magnitude to the claims". He no find no use in using 'faith' in "his attempts to verify the veracity of a particular religious belief. Faith seems to enter the room as soon as reason and evidence take their leave."

"I has found greater value in a finite life rather than an infinite life. I have clasped the warm hands of friends, I have had the good fortune to love and be loved, I have been close with my mother, I have smoked good herbs, smelled beautiful flowers, tasted the worlds finest foods... I do not have the effrontery to grumble that the feast is not eternal.nger sees life as eternal until "Evidence" can prove otherwise."

This is not condescneding him or ridiculing him, I am using his case ( as his history is recorded in Jahbook and here on this forum) to show that the spiritual war against Rastafari elect is raging hot. Ones must know where they stand, whether they will give up ( die) or endure till the end.

His Majesty say many philosophies are out there today that will discourage and confound one, beware of them.

As Ark I has said rightly before concerning that precise bredren
( ;)ARK I, do you remember when he started to pitch out?HAR HAR HAR!), " IandI who is truly Ras with the spirit of Rastafari within will just stay as we have always been from Creation." For that is who WE ARE.
AS JAH WAS IN THE BEGINING IS NOW AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT
WND.

Also lets remember and understand Christ parable of the Sower and the seeds that fall in different places, member the ones that fell in stony places and between thorns also. Let him that hath ears hear.

Give thanks that it is Jah who hath called and chosen us and not we, for what Rastafari has shown I, I can never put away, I will love Haile I Selassie I The Conquering Lion, God of Gods, for He hath delivered I out of I afflictions and He hath loadeth I with benefits daily and given I the fullness of joy.

Eternal fire will be blazing and consuming Babylon the sinful kingdom, Satan kindom has fallen already, all those who love it will fall with them.
EARHQUAKE IN DIVERS PLACES WE HAIL AND CHANT, FIRE IN THE VATICAN AND ALL HOUSE OF WHITE SUPREMACY!

I CHOOSE JAH RASTAFARI WHO SHALL GIVE I THE FAT OF THE LAND IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING!

HOLY EMMANUEL I! SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI.
TRIPLE CROWN GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Emmanuel Is Love Let us All Love
IAM IAM
Hon Prophet Pascal
Lord's Servant

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/14/2007 12:12:06 AM

Dreadnut was never RasTafarI, he didn't Iverstand RasTafarI and fooled himself in thinking that is who he is.

As I said before concerning him:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FarI-Sight,

And it only took Dreadnut a two or three weeks to go from saying RasTafarI is God to saying RasTafarI is not. And only a month after we warned him it would happen.

Rise instead of fall

However, as I said before:

-----------------------------------------
when I hear about a person turning away from RasTafarI, I rejoice. It means that one more imposter and fraud has admitted the truth that they are not RasTafarI and they are trodding the way that is for them. The reason I feel like this is because I know that it is impossible for RasTafarI to turn away from RasTafarI.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now to add to the List, he even denies the existence of God altogether.

So I will say again,

when I hear about a person turning away from RasTafarI, I rejoice. It means that one more imposter and fraud has admitted the truth that they are not RasTafarI and they are trodding the way that is for them. The reason I feel like this is because I know that it is impossible for RasTafarI to turn away from RasTafarI.

The more of these weak hearts leave, the stronger RasTafarI Come-Inity will be.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/14/2007 12:14:42 AM

FarI-Sight,

Check out I reasoning

New Season

I am sure the I will enjoy this Fire, because Fire People must enjoy it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I