Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2315&start_row=1

anti-christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/12/2007 11:39:28 AM

Those people today who call themselves Jew-ish are the descendants of barbarians from the Caucus mountains... or wherever who raped African Edenic women because they could see their chosen-ness. So, they took the blood line by force, exploited the irits of the Hebrew Edenic people... and then embarked on another isolationist brand of white supremacy, (hence the reason why jew-ish ness is received via the maternal line).

These people are the anti-christ. And InI are the Christ... so this is why we can see them creeping up and up on InI.

Let it be said.

Does this make me anti-semitic. No. They are NOT semites. The semites of the area were converted to Islam and Christianity over the years, these murderous rapists migrated north towards Poland and all that, which is where the majority of those "zionists" in the illegal state of "israel" actually come from. They have one BITTY drop of actual Hebrew blood in them from WAY back when they raped InI mothers... and they have used this to go on about the persecution they have faced. They have faced persecution cos the rest of their European brothers think they're narsty for bringing in the black blood into white lineage. But they thought they had some heads up on a secret... cos they knew of the ivinity of the Israelite and wanted some for theirselves... which is why they see themselves as chosen people. They tried to steal the legacy of Israel, and hide the truth from the people... RasTafari is the wealth and inheritance of Israel... so that's why we have to look on their madness now.

"ISH" in Jew-ish, indicates their impersonation of the true Jews, of Jerusalem, the ones whose daughters they raped - and have been HEAD NAVIGATORS of the demise of the true Israelites due to their anger that InI are coming up to claim the throne soon come. So, they are Jews, but only "ish".

I am writing this so that a JewISH imposter can see say InI know.

By the way, I don't want some Falasha Jew to jump up now and start getting offended. If they align themselves with these Askhanazee jews who I'm speaking of, then they're silly. A rough overview of the differing lineages says it all.

These people are BIG TIME frauds. Especially the ones who pose with locs.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/12/2007 12:03:16 PM

I'm not inna debate. I'm just letting y'all know cos you are gonna start seeing a LOT of jew-ish bwoy dem coming on these sites talking up some jewISH fu**ry.

InI are not the only ones who know of this time, and what this iwah is ushering in. MANY know. So, I'm just glad that there are twits out there stupid enough to expose (on the INTERNET of all places) the secrets of JewISHness that has been kept for centuries.

They actually now believe that the gates of the Kingdom are upon us (yes, quite likely) but they've invested so much effort in the hijack of InI inheritance... they believe it will pay off and now the Africa and the Middle East will finally be theirs, or some nonsense.

The Christ spoke of them, and showed them up, so I hope no one is gonna start with the nonsense of Jesus was a Jew... yeah, he was... and he cried out for the hijack and exploitation of his Christ livity by these monsters, the same ones who killed him.

Hopefully we will get a frank and open nutter on here who will respond and expose the details of this... (it is now to the point where even when they're defending themselves and using the PR line on matters, it remains obvious wha gwarn). So let's see who is gonna pipe up and PROVE my point.

One Love chorus - stay out... I really DON'T wanna hear it. Save it for Empress Ten.

Give thanks.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 10/12/2007 12:19:06 PM

"Noone should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge the ways of God." -- HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I

"NOONE", "NO HUMAN BEING" - including and especially InI!!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 10/12/2007 12:25:11 PM

who is questionning faiths...?

My friend... enter another discussion.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/12/2007 12:32:04 PM

FOR REAL IYAH, do not use i Fathers words vainly, just so you can make a point. what does that have to do with what the Empress is talking about?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/12/2007 12:37:09 PM

Israel Live up

What the raaas is an "israeli" anyway

the ADL.....holla if you hear i

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 10/12/2007 3:13:29 PM

So you are not questioning the faith of **Those people today who call themselves Jew-ish**?

Perhaps Iman mis-overstood.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/12/2007 3:26:51 PM

I think what is being questioned is the jewish ancestry claim that the Khazars of today make.

Here is a link about information from a book written by a Jewish man named Arthur Koestler.

The Thirteenth Tribe

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 10/12/2007 4:57:45 PM

Isn't the ancestory claim of a religion (which is being questioned) part of it's faith?

What is there to gain by telling millions of people that they are liars? The health of the I's soul is between the I and JAH, what others believe is irrelevant. Couldn't the energy spent trying to tear down the tenets of another faith be better spent feeding the hungry or clothing the naked?

Still SO many posts in here about who is wrong, who is righteous, who is a sinner, who is closer to Jah, who is a liar, who eats wrong, who prays wrong, ...on and on and on; ever vigilant for the motes in the eyes of others while ignorant of the planks in their own eyes. So much seeking to prove the iniquity of others rather than seeking to manifest Jah Love.

Iman have no interest in arguing here. I leave this poem in the spirit of Love and upfulness;

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered.

Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.

Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies.

Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you.

Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight.

Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous.

Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow.

Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough.

Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God.

It was never between you and them anyway.

- Mother Theresa

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/12/2007 5:06:21 PM

I can claim and pretend I have "faith" that my ancestors are from Australia until I am blue in the face.

But the reality is, I have never set foot on Australian soil, and neither have any of my ancestors.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I