Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=231&start_row=1

Constitution of Ethiopia - Article II

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/25/2004 1:13:09 PM

"The Imperial dignity shall be perpetually attached to the line of Haile Selassie I, descendant of King Sahle Selassie, whose line descends without interruption from the dynasty of Menelik I, son of the Queen of Sheba, and King Solomon of Jerusalem."

Constitution of Ethiopia - Article II

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 2/25/2004 4:35:58 PM

Solomon had prophecied of this meeting :1kings 8:41-43....

41 Moreover concerning a stranger, that is not of thy people Israel, but cometh out of a far country for thy name's sake;
42 (For they shall hear of thy great name, and of thy strong hand, and of thy stretched out arm;) when he shall come and pray toward this house;
43 Hear thou in heaven thy dwelling place, and do according to all that the stranger calleth to thee for: that all people of the earth may know thy name, to fear thee, as do thy people Israel; and that they may know that this house, which I have builded, is called by thy name.

David also prophecied of it in 2Sam 22:44,45

44 Thou also hast delivered me from the strivings of my people, thou hast kept me to be head of the heathen: a people which I knew not shall serve me.
45 Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.

also in psalms 132

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I