Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2295&start_row=1

Che Guevara

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 10/8/2007 6:13:48 PM

Today Cuba remembers Che Guevara one of the most important revolutionaries of our time. Here are some of his words,

"I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, you are only going to kill a man."

"The basic clay of our work is the youth. We place our hope in them and prepare them to take the banner from our hands."

"The revolution lives on not in words to live for it, but in one's heart to die for it."

"The road is long and full of difficulties. At times we wander from the path and must turn back; at other times we go too fast and separate ourselves from the masses; on occasions we go too slow and feel the hot breath of those treading on our heels. In our zeal as revolutionists we try to move ahead as fast as possible, clearing the way, but knowing we must draw our sustenance from the mass and that it can advance more rapidly only if we inspire it by our example. "

"At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality... We must strive every day so that this love of living humanity will be transformed into actual deeds, into acts that serve as examples, as a moving force."

"I feel a repulsion for money. It's a fucking fetish "

Blessed Love

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I