Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2270&start_row=1

Blessings

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/28/2007 6:16:44 PM

A meditation for the Sabbath:

Psalm 119:
97] O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
[98] Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
[99] I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
[100] I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.
[101] I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.
[102] I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.
[103] How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
[104] Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
[105] Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
[106] I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.

Sabbath Blessings to all of I n I
Rastafari Liveth and Reigneth
Hail The Conquering Lion of Judah, Lord of Lords, Most High, Selassie I

Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/28/2007 6:19:55 PM

SELAH

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/28/2007 6:20:58 PM

Ethiopia~s World Position

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

Because of her unity and independence, Ethiopia had and still has jealous enemies and aggressive dissidents.

It is therefore the primary duty of every Ethiopian to safeguard the unity and freedom that has been fortified since time immemorial by the courage and bravery of our forefathers.

We have to maintain its integrity, to work and benefit from its existence.

Ethiopia is a nation fully committed to African unity and to the greater cause of world peace and subsequently shall continue to support and strengthen the O.A.U., which was established as an African instrument for peace and progress.

Ethiopia is, by her own choice, a nonaligned state. Our Policies on the vexatious international issues of the day have been declared to all, and our adherence to them is steadfast: the urgent imperative of universal disarmament, the settlement of disputes by peaceful negotiation, the supremacy of reason and logic over force and irrationality.

We insist that the way to peace among men and nations rests in the even-handed application and enforcement of the principles of the United Nations and Organization of African Unity: non-interference in the internal affairs of others, self determination for the remaining dependent peoples of the world, respect for the territorial integrity of independent states

In the conduct of the international affairs of our nation, we have placed high value upon personal contacts between peoples and leaders of nations.

Ethiopia is a peace-loving nation. Except for those times when it had to rise up in arms to fight-off aggression or to advance the cause of collective security; there is not one instance in history of Ethiopia provoking a conflict by violating territorial integrity or by interfering in the internal affairs of others, and there will never be any such instance.

However, Ethiopia will never be found wanting in its efforts to strengthen its defence force, sustained as it is by the traditional valor of its gallant people, to thwart the designs of those who are bent on violating the freedom and unity of its people and its territorial integrity.

HAIL JAH

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I