Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=227&start_row=1

regarding question about satan

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/19/2004 11:45:28 PM

Greetings,

Below is the reasonings made concerning the question about satan that appeared in the just a question topic.

Tribeall Sent: 02/18/2004 09:40 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blessed,
InI am enjoying this thread of the great web of life, woven by the hands of the Mighty Irator. Who can overstand HIS works? blessed.
The thing InI have left out of this reasoning is that of the enemy. Just how much auhtority did JAH give to Lucifer on this earth? InI know that under JAH authority the enemy has much room to work, many tools to work with. InI know not if the Most High allows the enemy to create...inna flesh? Inna beastly half flesh? Does the enemy have the ability to create by persuading the hearts of man that can create in the laboratory? I hear that as of last week, Korean scientists are able to produce seriously real human embryo clones. That sets a tone on i heart that that creation is of the beast. The human organ raising farms and compounds are just a stone throw away. what could be farther from the Most High?
I believe that not all things 'natural or earthly' are of the Most High. That is not to say that it is not/was not ordained to be by the Most High---- for InI know that this is not solely JAH'S Kingdom. No. HIS HOLIEST has allowed Lucifer to reign on earth. what InI would ask of the I's is
Just how much dominion was Lucifer given over the Earth????

Blessed Love as InI learn to identify what is NOT of the Father and strengthen InI ability to refuse the ungodly.
In HIM,
Sis April

Ark I Sent: 02/18/2004 11:59 PM

Greetings,

TribeAll, satan only has as much authority as people give him. If people accept satan, and are guided by him, then they give satan a lot of authority. If they reject and resist satan, then satan will have no authority at all.

Like James said,

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I don't worry about satan, because I know that as long as I stay with Jah, then Jah will be I defense and shield.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Tribeall Sent: 02/19/2004 09:01 AM

Seen, ArkI. That is eternally known in InI heart. I suppose I want to know if the I's present in this forum feel that satan has power to create- objects, things, flesh etc.
InI overstand it is a hard question . But when ones say that all that is is created of JAH- I believe that it was not necessarily created by JAH though HE ordained it so. Kinda like giving the OK without doing the actual creation. InI know that most things earthly were created by HIM but I wonder if satan has the ability to create. For InI reason that 99% of the truth is still a lie. Seen. And there is plenty upon the earth that is 99%- so is that of JAH??
And when ones upon the earth allow satan to reign in their hearts and their works--- can satan create through them?
Again I sight the cloning of embryos. What is the I's position on this subject?
Maybe I should take this to another thread so as not to confuse the 'just a question' theme. ArkI- lwt I know the innermost thoughts the Ras has over this.
Blessed,
Sis April

mdjonas Sent: 02/19/2004 12:16 PM

This is something I am 100 percent sure of. See if the I's on this forum can also see it and become sure of it:
Jah is the only creator, therefore only those who are one with him can create. So any being name satan of which people speak, and people say it is against Jah, something is wrong with that teaching.
Probably Jah allow men to follow strange thinking in their minds, and tell themsleves lies. But this can never be a creation. This can never manifest in creation, because creation is one with Jah, who create it.
Whatever men create, it is Jah who create it through them, including the system that have people in folly. If you check it, babylon is just an illusion, it is not a creation. And those who follow babylon teachings cannot create what those teachings teach. People can create what Jah create through them, and then some of them give the glory for that creation to babylon system. For example Jah can give a man power to lock up another man or kill him, and people would believe that it is the power of flesh that did this, when in truth flesh has no power, except by Jah spirit.
So the whole thing is a lie, and illusion. I do not see babylon as a real thing that is created, but just something that people imagine, like the tooth fairy. And just like how small children believe that the tooth fairy brought them the money that in reality is their parents gave them, just so some people believe that the system is a creator when really it is only Jah rastafari, Haile Selassie I who is the creator. Jah is the creator, and he give life to INI. Oneness. INI have life, through Jah. Oneness every way you turn it. This satan thing cannot be a creation power, at all. All I would agree is that it can look that way, to those who follow false ideas. When man see and know the truth, they see that Jah is the only creator.
And satan cannot tempt man, because man has the power to do whatever he wants. It is man who follow temptation, so in that sense what Ark I say is true, that men give power to satan by following him. But it is not the power of creation, just the power of belief. And we know that belief is not any power at all, except in the minds of those who believe. So satan can control people's minds, if they allow that to happen. It is a choice they make all the time that they follow, and that is why it is folly, because it is a foolish choice to ignore reality and follow illusion. And reality is better anyway, so it is a foolish choice again, because they leave something good for something that is based on denial of the good thing, that is true.
So, as we say in the topic about insanity, the followers of the pope are definitely very crazy....

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2004 12:23:47 AM

Greetings,

Satan has no power to create. The power to create belongs to the Creator. When Babylon clone, they are not creating anything, they just take what was already created and mix it with other things that were already created. The cells then grow in the womb of the species from where the cells came from. So nothing is created by Babylon.

Ecclesiastes 1
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Cloning is foolishness. They have to try so many times to make a clone grow, many clones die before they finally get a clone that survives.

Clones are grown from old cells, so they can't grow into something as strong and mighty as what it was taken from. It is like trying to put new wine into an old bottle, as Christ say.

Jah has set up something much greater than this foolishness that Babylon deals with. Jah has created I and I to make new cells that grow into a child. So the new wine is put into new bottles, and the bottles remain strong and age with the wine.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 2/21/2004 8:17:24 PM

Seen.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I