Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2248&start_row=11

How do u take it

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 4:58:12 PM

SORRY BOUT DAT
SOMETIMES I HAVE TO READ 4 TIMES BEFORE I OVERSTAND
ESPECIALLY WHEN U WRITE SO ARTISTICLY AND POETIC
AS U DID SO DIS REGAURD MY QUESTION EMPRESS
IM WORKING ON MY SPELLIN AND READING COMPREHENSION
SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME A BIT EMBARRESS
LOVE

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 9/27/2007 5:05:58 PM

Greetings

First of all, the I stated "...'hate' his mother and father... ", all I know/read is to - "leave" his mother and father -, "...who not leave for me...", it is big difference.
BTW I don't know what kind of Ible did the I read, so you found it there.

The meaning for I is symbolic, I think it could mean:

Who not leave the way of thinking/state of consciousness of parents and is not trying to find his/her own conscious/self/I/Jah can't be His disciple. (What seems to be very logic).

He called for "mental rebellion" meaning:
Leave what you have for granted and take the challenge of the journey to Promise Land of Heavenly Kingdom - New Jerusalem - Zion.
Don't stay there, where your ancestors stopped, go forward.

GebreMikael you said:

---

"[...]Christ did not come to bring unity but rather division! from now on father shall be against his son, son against mother, brother against sister.[...]"

---

Well, it is heavy judgment to reasons of Christ earthly dwellings.
For sure He has different intention, then that what you have said.
I think that you have mixed bit of Gospels with Apocalypse.

Blessed Love Each and Every One

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 9/27/2007 5:08:58 PM

I see in the time, when I've prepared my post, appeared 8 posts. :)

Good, Good, Good!!!

Bless

Messenger: GebrMikael Sent: 9/27/2007 6:18:09 PM

''come all you who are heavy burden and take my yoke upon you, for my burden is light and you will find rest for your souls'', Christ lead as an example for everyone. when he was teaching, people came to him and said, your mother and brothers are outside seeking to speak with you, he replied who is my mother and brothers and sisters? whoever does the work of my father in heaven is my brothers and sisters, FIRE! and how he wished it was already kindled?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2007 6:31:43 PM

" when he was teaching, people came to him and said, your mother and brothers are outside seeking to speak with you, he replied who is my mother and brothers and sisters? whoever does the work of my father in heaven is my brothers and sisters"

"The second cirlce represents what we call family. In this circle you will find genorosity and love and you share yourself with others, but the space in that circle is still too small, it is a space bound and closed by the attachment to blood, or heredity, and so the number of people that you share with will be small "

Now, i really do not understand how you could have missed my point lol for real brethren

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 9/27/2007 7:07:12 PM

GebrMikael

Was it good or bad, what He said?
Wasn't He Right?

I know this part, the I quotation is just part of the full context of the situation.

He showed, that Jah is more important, then moaning and fears.
He has something important to say, what even the I brought to our attention after 2000 years and He was aware, that He has come, just for short time and not only to/for His Mother and Friends.
He has Message from the Almighty and Jah Came First in All of His Doings.
It was His Mission, as Prophet, Son of Man, Messiah.

If the I is looking for proof that He didn't Love or hasn't Respect to SomeOne, it will be really hard to find it.

Going forward to contradictions, He was aware, that His Word will change the World and it has happened. Didn't people hate people, just because they have Love in their hearts? Didn't Father came against his son, just because the son believed the True, didn't daughter came against Mother, just because she hate her for being Loved? etc. etc. etc.
How many brothers and sisters where killed for being them selfs, being as they were, as Mighty Create them? Killed, humiliated, just because of their own believes, culture, religion, trodition, world views.

Blessed Love

Give Thanks

Messenger: GebrMikael Sent: 9/27/2007 11:11:18 PM

i've learned a lesson in my life
always becareful of mankind
they make promises 2day but tommorow change there mind
make u faithful promises today but tommorow change there mind
i'm an upful man i love upfull people
i'm a progressive man, and i love progressive people
i'm an honest man and i love hnest people
always becareuful of my friends
money can make friendship end

Messenger: Abel Sent: 10/12/2007 7:35:31 AM

Greetings in the name of JAH,I've just joined your reasoning group, what can u tell me?

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I