Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2242&start_row=31

back again

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 1:11:00 PM

I know. There is the blatant p-take!

Boy oh boy... Sizzla. Everytime I think, I just despair. What is really going on with the KingMan?!

At least his slack actions are being denounced by the Congress, so it does not directly affect Bobo livity, only it effects the livity of those who trod Sizzla/Bobo. There is a difference. I'm sure even Sizzla would agree with that. But... that question over RasTa superstar and the lack of putting of money where the mouth is... and all that stuff.

But on the other hand, InI must watch and observe movements... cos sometimes (as I was realising watching something yesterday) things are not put in place because there are no structures to keep things in the place they are put. There would be no point throwing money at projects that are not sustainable due to lack of infrastructure (both Ethiopian national and RasTa). There really is no point putting new bricks on a crumbling structure... and Babylon is on it's last legs.

So, on that note, I'm gonna reserve judgement relating to finances until the time when we are really ready to go there. At the moment, we should all still be refining our approach to salvation livity and ridding ourselves of the habits which we don't want to take from the X world into the R one!

The TTOI is corrupt, totally. No apologies. They are there, so when InI forward to Ithiopia (as a whole) for rebuilding, people are gonna know the difference... SIGHT?! Yes I... Selassie I.

I WANTED TO TOUCH THAT TO
ETHIOPIA IS NOT TH "R" WORLD YET
BECAUSE IT IS CONTROLL BY BABYLON
IT IS NOT THE KINGDOM CHRIST SPOKE ABOUT BRINGIN !!!
HIS GOVERNMENT SHALL BE NO END WITH PEACE EVERLASTING
THAT HASNT HAPPENED AND WONT TILL HIS MAJESTY RETURNS
HIS SONS CANT DO IT !!!
IT HAS TO BE THE MOST HIGH HIMSELF ESTABLISH ETHIOPIA PSALM 87
AND LIKE U SAID WHY BULID WHEN THE GOVERNMENT AND RAS' WONT SUSTAIN IT
SO THATS THE POINT... ETHIOPIA IS WHAT INI MAKE IT, WHILE THERE.
ZION, IS A STATE OF MIND AS MANY SAY IN JAMAICA
BECAUSE INI "R"GOVERNMENT IS NOT ACKNLODEGED THERE
MELES RUN TINGS
INI HAVE NO SAY IN GOVERNMENT INI ARE ALLOWED TO EXIST AND THATS
IT
AND ONE MORE THING JAMAICA
IF IT WERENT FOR INI THE WORLD, NOT EVEN ETHIOPIANS AT HOME WOULD HAVE THIS MOVEMENT TO EMBRACE ETHIOPIANS WERE IN HIS PRESENCE AND NEVER PRAISE HIM LIKE YARD ASK HIM HELL TELL U THAT
NOW THAT ITS GLOBAL PEOPLE NEED TO RESPECT
THE AFRICANS WHO ARE VERY PROUD TO HAVE COME OUT OF A WORLD OF WAR IN THE LIL CTY OF KINGSTON MY ELDER AND FATHER
SHOWS ME DAILY
OF WAR STORIES REAL WAR STORIES
STANDIN UP
AND FIGHTIN FOR WAT U WANT TO ACHEIVE
AND ITS NOT EASY BUYIN FLOUR ACROSS THE BOARDER FROM YOUR ENEMY
SO KNOW WHEN U SPEAK OF JAMAICA ITS AVERY VERY BROAD SENSITIVE SUBJECT WHEN TALKING OF THE PEOPLE

INI DIED TO BE DREAD LOCKS RASTAFARI DIED
BEAT
LOOK PON A MAN CALLED LIGHTNIN BOLT
LOOK PON HIM
HOW HE SUFFA A YARD FI DREAD BEAT ALMOST TO DEATH
RASTAFARI SPREAD TO THE WORLD FROM JAMAICA
TRU INI SHOULD LEAVE BADNESS B4 COMING
BUT WATCH HERE
ETHIOPIA RIGHT NOW IS NOT NOT NOT HEAVEN UNDER ITS REGIME OF BULLSHIT AND TYRANNY
THESE GOVERNMENTS KILLED MONKS FROM THEIR OWN CHURCH
HOW INI GONNA COME AND EVERY THING POST TO BE LIKE A DREAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 1:11:00 PM

PLEASE KNOW I LOVE U ALL 'JUSS A REASONIN NOT A ARGUE
SO NO APOLOGYS JUST LOVE

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 9/27/2007 1:12:03 PM

WB MY FRIEND ONE LOVE

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/27/2007 2:17:13 PM

Ises

Originally I did come to talk about Ethiopia not Jamaica. But it seems I am misunderstood still.
King, the I say you don't like Iman dissing Jamaica because of the Eldren murdered in Jamaica for I n I Rastafari Roots. You nah see the point?
How could I praise Jamaica, tell how cool jamaica is, or wave jamaican flag.... and still look in the face of I n I Elders who had been murdered by Babylon Jamaica?!
Those people praise the slavemaster, colonialist, imperialist, downpressor, mass murderer (think of corral gardens!) and don't even get it!!!

I give thanks that the Empress did overstand what I tried to say. Now go and spread it to free the people from that cancer and disease which holds Rasta down from being taken seriously by Babylon and loved in Zion. Do it for the Elders that jamaica murdered and those Ithiopian children who throw stones after you because they think ya jamaican.

Back to Ithiopia.... Sis Ten the I asked what the real idren do. Well unfortunately there are only 3 possibilities. There are those who contributed BIG to Shashamane for years.... bought land, built houses, built up an existence. And now they plan to move away because it's getting too crazy. There are Idren who's whole family used to live in Addis because the Kingman said this is no place for women and children. And he stayed just to represent real Rastafari on the land grant... and get a hard life for it.
Then there are those who are straight but stand alone and thus won't resist against the tide. Because if you live their you HAVE TO deal with them.... those POLITICIANS among the Rasses... EWF, TTI, JRDC. The story goes that they kicked out a sistren who was teacher at JRDC school because she witnessed against a teacher who beat a student. They used a whole load of evil politricks to force her out. If you don't play their game they will make your life hard. Like a Brethren who worote and published on Rastaites another article about the Shashamane runnings not so long ago. Today you won't find him anymore in Shashe. Such people won't get old there, because they don't bow to that. And as Nathaniel said, Ithiopian politicians can be and are bribed and corrupt. And people do not only bribe them for their personal benefit, but also to harm others. There are many Rasses who's government file is lost, the tax file, their legal matters and resident permit gets lost... just like that. And all such things happen. And unfortunatels these things always happen to those people who do not want to fit into the Shashe wickedness.

But, then at last there are also those coming with new power, new visions, new motivation and big investment. But right now I know only of a few, but hopefully JAH will give them the power to change something.

Selah

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 2:38:00 PM

NO BROTHER I HEARD U
U MISS UNDERSTOOD ME JAMAICA IS BABYLON BUT ETHIOPIA TODAY IS TOO
I M NOT SAYING WAVE A YARD FLAG BUT KNOW RASTAFARI WAS BORN IN EGYPT JAMAICA WHY U THINK ALL OVER THE U S THEY SAY BOBO U MUST GO TO THE HILL FOR INI FULNESS NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U GO TO SERVICE IN AMERICA
INI CLOCKS IN INI HOUSE R SET TO YARD TIME AND PRAY THE SAME TIME AS ON THE HILL
EVEN THO JAMAICA EGYPT IS NOT INI LAND ZION IS IN ETHIOPIA BUT ZION GOVERNMENT IS NOT RESTORED AS OF YET
IM SAYIN
IT IS WRONG TO CLASSIFY JAMAICANS AS A CANCER
AND IF U ASK MY ELDERS THEY WILL SAY I AM AFRICAN
BUT A YARD I MAN BORN
AND U KEEP REFERING TO THE ETHIOPIA TO DAY AS ZION
AND RASTA NEEDS TO BE EXCEPTED THERE
ETHIOPIANS RIGHT NOW R NOT UNDER SELASSIE I THEOACRACY OR GIUDANCE
ITS RAN BY BABYLON
SO
WHY MUST INI COME BOW TO THAT SHASHAMANE WAS GIVIN BY THE TRUE ETHIOPIAN LEADER
IF INI HAVE NO VOICE
AND ARE BEING RIDICULED IT IS NOT THE ZION SELASSIE I IS BRINGIN WITH HIM
I BOW TO "R" GOVERNMENT NOT THE ROGUE DEVILMENT IN PLACE NOW
AND SINCE ETHIOPIA
IS UNDER A DEVILMENT X RULE
AND NOT "R" FOR INI
I NI DONT HAVE TO BE JUDGED BY
THE NATIVES WHO DONT SEE WAT INI SEE AS RASTA ITS TRUE IN THAT LAND AND ANY WHERE RASTA SHOULD LIVE RASTA
BUT IM HEARING ISM ALMOST RACISM JUST ONLY TO JAMAICANS
THE ZION INI '
SEE IS NOT THERE RIGHT NOW
BOBO HILL IN JAMAICA IS CLOSER TO ZION THAN THERE FROM WHAT YOUVE SHOWED ME
THIS IS YOUR WORDS
"They used a whole load of evil politricks to force her out. If you don't play their game they will make your life hard"

THATS MY POINT ZION NUH GO SO YUTE
THAT IS THE SAME BABYLON SHIT OVER YA SO
SO ETHIOPIA A NICE PLACE YEA BUT
IT IS NOT WAT INI PERCIVE OVER HERE AS ZION
ZION IS GOING TO BE RULED IN OUR TIME UNDER OUR CREATIONAL THRONE
SO WHY MUST RASTA BOW TO BABYLON IN ZION ?

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 2:56:16 PM

IM NOT TRYING ARGUE KING
BUT WHEN THE I SAY U COME TO TALK OF ETHIOPIA NOT JAMAICA
...BACK ETHIOPIA
THAT WAS A SMART REMRK ON YOUR BEHALF I DONT EXPECT TO BE HANDLED THEM WAY DEH
IM SIMPLY SAYING THAT ALL OVER THE WORLD EVERY ONE BLAME THE YARD MAN
ITS NOT THE YARD MAN ITS CONDITION DEH A YARD THAT BRING OUT THE WORST IN SOME PEOPLE
BUT ETHIOPIANS NEED TO STOP AFFILIATING EVRYTHING BAD WITH JAMAICANS U SAID THAT,THEY DO THAT, AND THAT IS WRONG PERIOD
I DONT CARE WHO

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 4:04:27 PM

"I STILL ASK WHY IS IT THAT BOBO R LIVIN SO GOOD IN GHANA
??? INI DONT HEAR OF THESE CORRUPTIONS AS SHASH THESE BOBO COMES FROM JAMAICA ALSO..."

That's it right there. True... true...

I sight the difference. Them Man there call themself Bobo Youth, children of Africa, Boboshanty... Israelite lifestyle and mentality. The approach itself is different. They know that Africa owes nobody anything... and Ithiopia is for those who ACCEPT.

Emmanuel I!!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/27/2007 4:13:59 PM

GIVE THANKS SISTER YAA Asantewa
ILL WILL MISS YOUR REASONING THIS WEEKEND
IMMANUEL "R"GOVERNMENT HUMILITY DISCIPLIN AND LOVE IS WHY GHANA IS DOING WELL WITH BOBO
NO MATTER WHICH PART THEM COME FROM ..SEEN THAT IS ALL IM TRYIN TO SAY LOL RUNNIN CIRCLES ROUND I SELF
NOT ALL AFRICANS WHO COME FROM JAMAICA
[BECAUSE REGAURDLESS OF HOW ONES SEE IT IF U ARE AN AFRICAN FROM JAMAICA YOUR STILL COMING OUTA JAMAICA]
WHOM THEY CRIMINILIZE AS BAD MAN AND WOMAN
I KNOW THE BROTHER WASNT PERSONALLY SAYING THAT THEY ALL ARE BAD
BUT HE DID SAY LOCALS DEFINE BADNESS AS JAMAICAN RASTA
AND THATS ALL IM SAYIN IS THAT THE LOCALS SHOULDNT DO THAT
NUFF BAD MAN COME YEA?
BUT IF A 100 COME AND 20 ARE CRIMINALS OR WATEVER
THE 20 ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE VEIWED AS ALL OF JAMAICANS
THATS WHY I CALLED IT PREJIDUCE
CAUSE THATS WAT THE WORD MEANS UNFAIR OPINIONS BASED ON NOT SO TRU FACTS OR FICTION

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/27/2007 6:46:17 PM

A little bit of careless ethiopians and a pinch of wolves in sheep clothing.....recipe for disaster

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/27/2007 10:59:03 PM

I and I should not use the word Jamaica or Jamaican to describe wickedness.

The people who are doing wickedness in Ethiopia are babylon, the wicked, the dead, the devils, and there are many other words to describe them. But Jamaican is not one of those words.

babylon is all over in every land. Some people imagine that they can go to this or that place in the world and get away from babylon, but babylon is everywhere, and any pocket you can find today where you don't see them, they still see you, and they will eventually travel to your home to make sure you don't forget about babylon. I have never imagined that I could go to this or that land to escape babylon, but people that do imagine this eventually get surprised when the reality hits them, either through stories about the land, or when they get there themselves and see what goes on. I have heard about much wickedness that goes on in certain parts of Ethiopia, but I would never go around talking about removing the Ethiopian cancer, and I can imagine that many more people would have found it offensive if somebody said that.

I and I have to move away from babylon, using a nationality to classify wickedness is babylon taught ways, to divide and separate I and I. I know that when some people say those things, that they are not trying to classify Jamaican people as evil, but the root of all national descriptions that refer to evil are based on saying they are evil, and no matter how you try, you can't make a cedar tree come out of a maple root.

Some might say that I am using a national description when I say babylon, but there is no nation that calls themselves that in these times, because in these times, Revelation times, babylon refers to wickedness, not nationality. And nationality should refer to nations, not wickedness.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 50

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I